PDA

View Full Version : There might be a US version of The X Factor!

xfactortv
28-09-2009, 12:06 PM
Read more about it Here (http://xfactortv.com/index.php?/topic/2-us-x-factor-looking-more-likely/).

Also, I've started a site for the US version of the show, so please join if you have a second! The site was only made 2 days ago.

xfactortv
28-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Nobody else is interested in the US version?

Braden
28-09-2009, 08:59 PM
i would watch it :)

Patrick
28-09-2009, 09:33 PM
I already made a thread on this months ago when TiBB accually had visitors..

Even then no one gave a ****!

Which is why X Factor will fail in America,

They take EVERYTHING From us!

Just because America cant produce any good talent these days unless its from ****ing Disney or somthen dosent mean they have to steal everything from us!

And then the Americans will claim their X Factor is better, And It will be aired in the UK and be shoved down our faces like everything else American, When do they air X Factor UK?

NEVER!

So why the **** do they think people in the UK love them so much?

Besides, they wont understand a ****ing word Cheryl Says!

**** You Simon!
**** You Fox!

Its gona be so ****en annoying having to right 'X Factor UK' now because if we right 'X Factor' It will be confussed with X Factor USA!

The bastards

Patrick
28-09-2009, 09:36 PM

Your SIG Is **** BTW,
I take it your American?

God, I would hate to live somewere that use to have the best talent in the world but now has nothing to do but steal everyone elses stuff.

X Factor USA Wont make it pass 1 Season before it fails!
You already have Americas got Talent
(Which it clearly dosent)

And American Idol,

And Big Brother,

And Im A Celeb,

Why take our stuff and slap USA onto it?

No offence to most Americans who arent into this whole 'Steal the UKs Things'

Billy
28-09-2009, 09:37 PM

Your SIG Is s*** BTW,
I take it your American?

God, I would hate to live somewere that use to have the best talent in the world but now has nothing to do but steal everyone elses stuff.

And American Idol,

And Big Brother,

And Im A Celeb,

LOL you talk so much **** it's unreal.

Patrick
28-09-2009, 10:47 PM

Your SIG Is s*** BTW,
I take it your American?

And American Idol,

And Big Brother,

And Im A Celeb,

LOL you talk so much s*** it's unreal.

Blah Blah Blah ....

n stuff like that :wavey:

Firewire
28-09-2009, 10:50 PM

Your SIG Is s*** BTW,
I take it your American?

And American Idol,

And Big Brother,

And Im A Celeb,

LOL you talk so much s*** it's unreal.

Agree.

FYL pmcaffwhatever.

Big Brother was the USA's first.

We stole it fron the Netherlands. So did they.

So we steal things aswell.

Patrick
28-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Is X Factor showen in America?
Has BB UK been showen in America?
Has Im A Celeb UK been even showen in America?

Wait..accually have they?? (Any americans answer please)

So I would give a s*** if they took it right, because I know it will fail anyway :joker:
But its the fact I know that it will be aired in the UK where no one cares about USA stuff,

So why is it American shows are always aired in the UK when no one could care less, yet none of our shows are aired in America?

I have the answer, Because if CBS or somthing aired X Factor, BB , Or Im a celeb in America then people would see how better ours is!

Tom4784
28-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Something that's always intrigued me about you calfy. What is '****en' and 'showen'?

Firewire
29-09-2009, 08:18 AM
Is X Factor showen in America?
Has BB UK been showen in America?
Has Im A Celeb UK been even showen in America?

Wait..accually have they?? (Any americans answer please)

So I would give a s*** if they took it right, because I know it will fail anyway :joker:
But its the fact I know that it will be aired in the UK where no one cares about USA stuff,

So why is it American shows are always aired in the UK when no one could care less, yet none of our shows are aired in America?

I have the answer, Because if CBS or somthing aired X Factor, BB , Or Im a celeb in America then people would see how better ours is!

America took American Idol and made it better than our Pop Idol.

If they take X Factor, it is because SIMON COWELL WILL BRING IT THERE.

And I'm A Celebrity... there's is ****. But ITV took it over there.

xfactortv
30-09-2009, 09:28 AM
I've updated the site design if anyone wants to take a look!

http://xfactortv.com

Join if you're looking forward to the show!

And I'm looking for moderators, so if you're interested, sign up and PM me. :)

Niamh.
30-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Sorry, though, Can I just say American Idol is exactly the same as X-Factor or am I missing something vitally different about the X-Factor. The only thing that would be different would be the name

Niamh.
30-09-2009, 02:01 PM
for example :

American Idol - 4 judges, 2 male & 2 Female including Simon Cowell
X-Factor - 4 Judges, 2 male & 2 Female including Simon Cowell

American Idol - Contestants get a number and sing a song for the judges
X-Factor - Contestants get a number and sing a song for the judges

American Idol - Succesful contestants are put through to boot camp
X-Factor - Successful contestants are put through to boot camp

etc etc.

The only actual difference I can see is how the last acts after boot camp get on to the finals live show

CaraRawr
30-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Sorry, though, Can I just say American Idol is exactly the same as X-Factor or am I missing something vitally different about the X-Factor. The only thing that would be different would be the name

this.
we only have one, so why does america need two that are practically the same?
it's stupid imo.

Niamh.
30-09-2009, 02:49 PM
They'll probably axe American Idol for X-Factor which is just stupid as they are both Simon Cowells singing competitions at the end of the day

Hugo
30-09-2009, 03:05 PM
I think American Idol is fine the way it is tbh.

Tom4784
30-09-2009, 03:12 PM
I think American Idol's fine by itself. I find it better then X Factor as it allows for more different types of music and it doesn't allow for many sob stories. America would do well by leaving X Factor alone sicne they already have the superior product in American Idol.

xfactortv
30-09-2009, 05:05 PM
X Factor allows people of all ages, a well as groups. Idol doesn't.
X Factor allows you to audition in front of a live audience, with backing music. Idol doesn't.
The judges on X Factor get more involved with the contestnats because each mentor a different category in an attempt to win.

They're both talent shows, but they're different. I think Idol will probably lose some viewers if The X Factor airs, but it's huge already so it can afford to lose a few million. But The X Factor is bound to be a hit, so it's good decision for FOX because it'll have two big hits on the network, rather than one huge one.

I, for one am looking forward to it.

If anyone else is, join the forums! http://xfactortv.com

Niamh.
30-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Actually, I have to admit that I completly forgot about the dividing them into groups bit LOL, sorry, OK, it is a bit different so!!

Niamh.
30-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Actually, I have to admit that I completly forgot about the dividing them into groups bit LOL, sorry, OK, it is a bit different so!!

Patrick
01-10-2009, 12:03 AM
To answer the quistion a few post above:

The reason America wants X Factor isnt for fun or anything its simply BECAUSE WE HAVE IT.

They look at the UK and see what a hit X Factor is and now they want it in USA it wont be long before our version wont be remembered sense the Americans will claim their version is so much better as usuall.

Goodbye X Factor, I `ll be one of the many that will miss you when America rips the ass clean out of the name.

Simon is leaving X Factor in 3 years anyway, probley to stay in America.

****en knob, once he leaves X Factor UK will be axed.

See what I mean, USA buying X Factor is the worst Idea sense Rachel winning BB9!

Screw you (the small majoirty of people who accually like the idea of X Factor USA)

Patrick
01-10-2009, 12:03 AM

The reason America wants X Factor isnt for fun or anything its simply BECAUSE WE HAVE IT.

They look at the UK and see what a hit X Factor is and now they want it in USA it wont be long before our version wont be remembered sense the Americans will claim their version is so much better as usuall.

Goodbye X Factor, I `ll be one of the many that will miss you when America rips the ass clean out of the name.

See what I mean, USA buying X Factor is the worst Idea sense Rachel winning BB9!

Screw you (the small majoirty of people who accually like the idea of X Factor USA)

xfactortv
01-10-2009, 01:05 PM

The US made their version of Britain's Got Talent, but our version is still focused on more than there's.

xfactortv
01-10-2009, 01:05 PM

The US made their version of Britain's Got Talent, but our version is still focused on more than there's.

Tom
01-10-2009, 01:30 PM
And then the Americans will claim their X Factor is better, And It will be aired in the UK and be shoved down our faces like everything else American, When do they air X Factor UK?

Its gona be so ****en annoying having to right 'X Factor UK' now because if we right 'X Factor' It will be confussed with X Factor USA!

No we won't have to call it XFUK, X Factor has already aired in about 20 countries worldwide anyway. Using the BB argument noone away from forums like this call Big Brother "BBUK".

We air American shows because we have a much smaller TV market than America so get more repeats and imports, they have more major channels whereas we only have 5.

Tom
01-10-2009, 01:30 PM

No we won't have to call it XFUK, X Factor has already aired in about 20 countries worldwide anyway. Using the BB argument noone away from forums like this call Big Brother "BBUK".

We air American shows because we have a much smaller TV market than America so get more repeats and imports, they have more major channels whereas we only have 5.

xfactortv
03-10-2009, 04:49 PM
http://xfactortv.com

Scarlett.
03-10-2009, 05:01 PM

Screw you (the small majoirty of people who accually like the idea of X Factor USA) Actually the US arent really too intrested in our shows, when they have hits like 34, Lost, Heros, all them medical dramas, Dancing with the stars, BB USA, American idol, ANTM and dozens of other shows

UK shows dont appeal to American's as much, due to ours being more intelligent (stay with me :b) take for example;

America's next top model, if you analyse it, there is not 1 moment without back ground music, the music changes regularly, as do the shots on the show, also scenes are very short

compare it with a UK reality show like...lets say Big Brother

Big Brother, has NO incidental musics, there are a lot of long stationary shots and scenes last a long time

Actually, I think I might make a thread about UKTV and USTV :3

Braden
03-10-2009, 09:28 PM
get nicole from the pussycat dolls to be a judge

xfactortv
06-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Bump.