PDA

View Full Version : NO "NORMAL" PEOPLE!!!

ChrisCoutureUK
30-09-2009, 10:07 PM
I am sick to death of hearing people say they want "normal" people in the house for BB11.

NORMAL = BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which series is remembered the least? BB4. Why? Because after 1, 2 and 3 the public started saying they wanted "normal" people in the house, so that's what they got....and it FLOPPED!

Which is why BB5 came back with the most outrageous and controversial housemates, and it received the highest figures of them all (still).

When you think of housemates, which ones do you remember? The controversial ones, the outrageous ones, why? Because they were entertaining, they gave us brilliant memories whether it was good or bad.

In my opinion, it's the people saying they want "normal" housemates who are to blame for the end of BB, because that's the reason the figures have dropped - it's boring.

Every critic and BB hater says "it's just a bunch of people sat in a house, how is that entertaining?" but us BB fans know it is so much more. But by putting in "normal" people it is living up to everything the haters are saying.

Without people like Nikki (BB7), Jade (BB3), Kinga (BB6) and Brian&Helen (BB2), Big Brother would not have made it to it's 11th series.

If BB is to go out with a bang, we need the most outrageous, bitchy, wackiest and controversial housemates EVER!!!!

ChrisCoutureUK
30-09-2009, 10:07 PM
I am sick to death of hearing people say they want "normal" people in the house for BB11.

NORMAL = BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which series is remembered the least? BB4. Why? Because after 1, 2 and 3 the public started saying they wanted "normal" people in the house, so that's what they got....and it FLOPPED!

Which is why BB5 came back with the most outrageous and controversial housemates, and it received the highest figures of them all (still).

When you think of housemates, which ones do you remember? The controversial ones, the outrageous ones, why? Because they were entertaining, they gave us brilliant memories whether it was good or bad.

In my opinion, it's the people saying they want "normal" housemates who are to blame for the end of BB, because that's the reason the figures have dropped - it's boring.

Every critic and BB hater says "it's just a bunch of people sat in a house, how is that entertaining?" but us BB fans know it is so much more. But by putting in "normal" people it is living up to everything the haters are saying.

Without people like Nikki (BB7), Jade (BB3), Kinga (BB6) and Brian&Helen (BB2), Big Brother would not have made it to it's 11th series.

If BB is to go out with a bang, we need the most outrageous, bitchy, wackiest and controversial housemates EVER!!!!

Fom
30-09-2009, 10:45 PM
You can be normal yet interesting, I think what people are saying is no glamour models, no bleach blonde hair, some real people. I don't know about you but the first 3 series were the best and they were the most real.

Fom
30-09-2009, 10:45 PM
You can be normal yet interesting, I think what people are saying is no glamour models, no bleach blonde hair, some real people. I don't know about you but the first 3 series were the best and they were the most real.

Patrick
30-09-2009, 11:56 PM
No sorry, I agree sort of its good to have a mix though!

But WTF is with "without Jade BB wouldnt of made it to its 11th series"

Sorry you mong, WITH JADE BB wont make it pass its 11th series on C4 thanks to her!

Rot in hell Jade you BB Destroying fat creature!:thumbs:

Patrick
30-09-2009, 11:56 PM

Sorry you mong, WITH JADE BB wont make it pass its 11th series on C4 thanks to her!

Twilight
01-10-2009, 02:31 AM

Rot in hell Jade you BB Destroying fat creature!:thumbs:Sicko

Twilight
01-10-2009, 02:31 AM

Rot in hell Jade you BB Destroying fat creature!:thumbs:Sicko

WOMBAI
01-10-2009, 07:06 AM

You certainly give your age away with immature, ignorant comments like that! Go away until you have grown up a bit and have enough sense to understand what you are saying!

WOMBAI
01-10-2009, 07:06 AM

You certainly give your age away with immature, ignorant comments like that! Go away until you have grown up a bit and have enough sense to understand what you are saying!

InOne
01-10-2009, 08:37 AM
I don't think Jade helped BB at all, to an extent Jade and BB destroyed eachother with the whole Shilpa thing. It has never been the same after that.

InOne
01-10-2009, 08:37 AM
I don't think Jade helped BB at all, to an extent Jade and BB destroyed eachother with the whole Shilpa thing. It has never been the same after that.

arsenalforever
01-10-2009, 10:59 AM
The best BB's were 1 to 4 which had normal people except JaDE

i prefer interesting normal Hm's not bimbo's or wierdo's

arsenalforever
01-10-2009, 10:59 AM

alc09
01-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Don't want freaks like ****ing Angel.

No thanks.

alc09
01-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Don't want freaks like ****ing Angel.

No thanks.

WOMBAI
04-10-2009, 08:14 AM

Agreed.

Its the bimbos and weirdos that have been the downfall of the show.

teabag.
06-11-2009, 03:45 PM
some normal housemates as in just general normal people
like it used to be in the good old days
obviously not boring people