PDA

View Full Version : Which bb10 Hm not live up to their potential?

arsenalforever
01-10-2009, 12:10 AM
who was the Hm from bb10 who didn't live up to the audtion tape or their few days in the house?

who you think could have been great but didn't bother or wasn't given enough time to do so?

arsenalforever
01-10-2009, 12:10 AM
who was the Hm from bb10 who didn't live up to the audtion tape or their few days in the house?

who you think could have been great but didn't bother or wasn't given enough time to do so?

King Gizzard
01-10-2009, 12:12 AM
:bored:

King Gizzard
01-10-2009, 12:12 AM

arsenalforever
01-10-2009, 12:13 AM

who's that nathan?:joker:

arsenalforever
01-10-2009, 12:13 AM

who's that nathan?:joker:

MrGaryy
01-10-2009, 12:18 AM
I think Lisa had a lot more to offer but kept quiet for a large portion of the series to keep safe.

MrGaryy
01-10-2009, 12:18 AM
I think Lisa had a lot more to offer but kept quiet for a large portion of the series to keep safe.

arsenalforever
01-10-2009, 12:20 AM

i taught she was great villian in the first half but once she lost her gang she went into her shell

arsenalforever
01-10-2009, 12:20 AM

i taught she was great villian in the first half but once she lost her gang she went into her shell

dixiebell1991
01-10-2009, 02:19 PM
Lisa sat around like she was 'doing bird' in prison.
i think the hm that could have come out of themselves a lot more is.....Angel, she is a proper nutcase and kind of lost the plot with the not eating business rather then have fun.

dixiebell1991
01-10-2009, 02:19 PM
Lisa sat around like she was 'doing bird' in prison.
i think the hm that could have come out of themselves a lot more is.....Angel, she is a proper nutcase and kind of lost the plot with the not eating business rather then have fun.

Ramsay
01-10-2009, 02:21 PM
if both Saffia and Sophia stayed longer that woulda been great

Ramsay
01-10-2009, 02:21 PM
if both Saffia and Sophia stayed longer that woulda been great

InOne
01-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Siavash and Marcus after Noirin destroyed them both. I guess the same with Freddie but he did not have much of a chance with a headcase like bea.

InOne
01-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Siavash and Marcus after Noirin destroyed them both. I guess the same with Freddie but he did not have much of a chance with a headcase like bea.

ILoveTRW
01-10-2009, 02:27 PM
Isaac he would of been one of the best housemates of this year if he had stayed a bit longer

ILoveTRW
01-10-2009, 02:27 PM
Isaac he would of been one of the best housemates of this year if he had stayed a bit longer

Ramsay
01-10-2009, 02:29 PM
and issac would of been great if he stayed

Ramsay
01-10-2009, 02:29 PM
and issac would of been great if he stayed

InOne
01-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Hated Issac, he gives the yanks a bad name really.

InOne
01-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Hated Issac, he gives the yanks a bad name really.

Chantel
01-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Saffia, if she had stayed she would have been a great housemate

Chantel
01-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Saffia, if she had stayed she would have been a great housemate

WOMBAI
01-10-2009, 02:42 PM

Marcus destroyed himself with his own behaviour. Get real!

WOMBAI
01-10-2009, 02:42 PM

InOne
01-10-2009, 02:49 PM

Why do I need to "Get real"? It was an opinion. Noirin had a big impact, everyone could see that. Get over yourself.

InOne
01-10-2009, 02:49 PM

Why do I need to "Get real"? It was an opinion. Noirin had a big impact, everyone could see that. Get over yourself.

WOMBAI
01-10-2009, 02:57 PM

The 'get real' refers to your attempt to blame a young girl for the behaviour of an older man! He also had a impact on how she acted and was perceived by the public. That works both ways. In the end - he had ultimate responsibility for his own behaviour!

WOMBAI
01-10-2009, 02:57 PM

The 'get real' refers to your attempt to blame a young girl for the behaviour of an older man! He also had a impact on how she acted and was perceived by the public. That works both ways. In the end - he had ultimate responsibility for his own behaviour!

InOne
01-10-2009, 02:59 PM

She was 25 and knew exactly what she was doing.

InOne
01-10-2009, 02:59 PM

WOMBAI
01-10-2009, 03:03 PM

He was 35 and knew exactly what he was doing! Didn't like either of them - but think his behaviour was worse than hers.

WOMBAI
01-10-2009, 03:03 PM

He was 35 and knew exactly what he was doing! Didn't like either of them - but think his behaviour was worse than hers.

InOne
01-10-2009, 03:07 PM

Didn't say he was good, just think he could have been a better housemate if he did not become obsessed with her.

InOne
01-10-2009, 03:07 PM

Didn't say he was good, just think he could have been a better housemate if he did not become obsessed with her.

Billy
01-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Karly always showed glimours of a great housemate when she was away from Lisa.

Patrick
01-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Isaac, Saffia, and Karly because Lisa ruined her at one point Karly could of won only Lisa had to kill her chances, Lisa on the launch night was my favourite she was so wicked but then she became a Tit on the boob

WOMBAI
01-10-2009, 04:43 PM

Maybe, maybe not! But his obsession was HIS problem - not hers! She was not responsible for his lack of self-control. He revealed his true colours - she got the blame! Why - simple - he was male - she was female!

Oh - almost forgot - and he made some people laugh and they found him entertaining! That sealed it - if people find you funny and entertaining - you can get away with anything!

InOne
01-10-2009, 04:45 PM

Maybe, maybe not! But his obsession was HIS problem - not hers! She was not responsible for his lack of self-control. He revealed his true colours - she got the blame! Why - simple - he was male - she was female!

Oh - almost forgot - and he made some people laugh and they found him entertaining! That sealed it - if people find you funny and entertaining - you can get away with anything!

Well Noirin *****d herself through Sree, Marcus and Siavash. She even said herself she makes guys think they have a chance. She was not even good looking really, dunno what all the fuss was about.

WOMBAI
01-10-2009, 05:13 PM

Well Noirin *****d herself through Sree, Marcus and Siavash. She even said herself she makes guys think they have a chance. She was not even good looking really, dunno what all the fuss was about.

No she didn't. She didn't sleep with any of them. At worst - she was a flirt who used her sexuality to get what she wanted. More fool the weak, egotistical men who take themselves so seriously and are so easily influenced by a bit of harmless flirtation.

Besides, Marcus's intentions towards Noirin weren't so honourble - he just wanted to get laid and brag about it to his mates - his pride and his ego just couldn't take the rejection. No one complains when the men flirst - just when the women do it. So what - it is the 21st Century - not the 1950's.

WOMBAI
01-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Siavash! Although I believe his intentions were more genuine - he still let his emotions and ego get the better of him. He had the potential to be a better hm - but let himself down. He should never have allowed Marcus to lay a guilt trip on him - he had nothing to feel guilty about!

ricky2k9
01-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Saffia and Lisa

InOne
01-10-2009, 06:39 PM

No she didn't. She didn't sleep with any of them. At worst - she was a flirt who used her sexuality to get what she wanted. More fool the weak, egotistical men who take themselves so seriously and are so easily influenced by a bit of harmless flirtation.

Besides, Marcus's intentions towards Noirin weren't so honourble - he just wanted to get laid and brag about it to his mates - his pride and his ego just couldn't take the rejection. No one complains when the men flirst - just when the women do it. So what - it is the 21st Century - not the 1950's.

Are you M or F? You don't seem to like Marcus at all!!

Jords
01-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Hira, she was really starting to come out abit more.
Angel, left way too soon.
Saffia, would have been great.

arsenalforever
06-10-2009, 08:22 AM
Hira, she was really starting to come out abit more.
Angel, left way too soon.
Saffia, would have been great.

i agree Angel would have got better

Sorry Hira nice girl but not up too much really

arsenalforever
06-10-2009, 08:23 AM
Karly always showed glimours of a great housemate when she was away from Lisa.

she would have made a great villian if she got invovled but didn't