PDA

View Full Version : The groups might have a chance of winning this year! (spoiler)

Beastie
02-10-2009, 12:28 PM
If John and Edward and Miss Frank make it to the live shows I think they could have a chance of winning it!

Depending how John and Edward will come across I think they will attract many children to vote for them and the Irish vote and also people like me who want people as exciting as them to spice up the x factor! :D They will be the most funniest!

Miss Frank are great also! 3 girls with 3 different voices. They seem quite unique and with the right songs and everything falling into the right place I think they could go far.

Kandy Rain seem too much like Hope or a bog standard version of the pussycat dolls.... but only time will tell, we will just have to see what they do on the live shows. Hopefully not predictable girl band songs like girls aloud, pussycat dolls or rhiannas "umbrella" *snore* they should sing some rock and ****ing roll! lol

anywho what do you think?

setanta
02-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Kandy Rain will be the first to go. Girl groups never fair well.

I think Miss Frank have in-group problems judging from their performances and the fact one of them seems to have a major chip on her shoulders. Wouldn't surprise me if there's a few domestics between the three of them during the weeks and that it transfers into their performances.

Don't get me started on those two prats lol. You never know though.... Louis will push them big time and people might vote to keep them in just to see the look on Simon's face.

arsenalforever
02-10-2009, 01:02 PM
it be a hunky guy with a sob story

Patrick
02-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Miss Frank?

Are they the 3 girls that lost a member (Gemma) last week?
They dont have a hope in hell of winning anymore,

Or is that the band with the weird chineese,fat bitch that thinks she can rap?

Either way the groups dont have a Chance of winning,

John and Edward could go either way, Alot of people hate them but in Ireland people love them.

And yeah kids might like them to,

But it just depends on how they act if they do this whole **** "Where is my twin" and then he does a flip thing, wont get them far.

CaraRawr
02-10-2009, 01:25 PM

arsenalforever
02-10-2009, 01:26 PM

i think that girl who sang the whitney huston song in wales will win

Beastie
02-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Miss Frank?

Are they the 3 girls that lost a member (Gemma) last week?
They dont have a hope in hell of winning anymore,

Or is that the band with the weird chineese,fat bitch that thinks she can rap?

Either way the groups dont have a Chance of winning,

John and Edward could go either way, Alot of people hate them but in Ireland people love them.

And yeah kids might like them to,

But it just depends on how they act if they do this whole s*** "Where is my twin" and then he does a flip thing, wont get them far.

Yeah Miss Frank is wit the chinese girl who rapped. lol. but I thought she was good. Okay her rapping not "all there" but she reminded me of the main singer from the gossip, however I hope they stick together and dont fall out. I hope they get it into their heads that they are stronger as a group.

Also yep, Kandy Rain will be in the bottom 2 on the 1st week I predict, lol. It could be Miss Frank in the bottom 2 with them? I am not sure it is a close call. I just hope the groups get more support this year but if it is a group with 4 decent looking chaps then you will get to the final.. like JLS and G4 but g4 deserved it and should have won that year!

Beastie
02-10-2009, 01:42 PM

i think that girl who sang the whitney huston song in wales will win

Yeah she could win or it could be Jamie or Danyl or Olly but I am just wondering if votes will split. I think Lucie and Staceys votes may split. Rachel could be a dark horse. She is not talked about much but I would love to see how she is on the live shows. She seems like a little rock chick! Would love to see her perform Pink. Also Lucie said something about if she makes the live shows she will strip naked or something? it was on itv 2 last week! lol I dont think she is as innocent and I first thought from her first audition but I am glad, we have had enough of the "innocence", we want to see some "rebels". Actually eventhough Stacey is a young single mother she has an aura of innocence about her, she is not just the stereotypical "essex lass" who wants her boobs out and to be a wag? (sorry maybe too much of a generalisation, sorry if I offended anyone who is from essex, please can you tell me what a lot of the essex girls are like, thanks)

setanta
02-10-2009, 02:35 PM
I'm not convinced that Lucie is all sweetness and light but sure we'll see. Technically she's brilliant but she's a bit of a meh for me on the whole. Rachael has far more va va voom in my eyes. Great tone to her voice and fire in her belly. Doubt she'll win but she's the one that really impressed me. And I love the contrast between Stacey the person and Stacey the singer.... very charming.

Beastie
02-10-2009, 02:40 PM
I'm not convinced that Lucie is all sweetness and light but sure we'll see. Technically she's brilliant but she's a bit of a meh for me on the whole. Rachael has far more va va voom in my eyes. Great tone to her voice and fire in her belly. Doubt she'll win but she's the one that really impressed me. And I love the contrast between Stacey the person and Stacey the singer.... very charming.

Yeah Stacey has a sense of naivety and she said she does not want the fame and just wants to sing. Do a job that she enjoys and she obviously wants to give her son a better life too and her mum. Her personality is a bit like Chantelle's when Chantelle entered CBB but the difference is Stacey is talented and she will get a record deal whatever happens and will have a worthy career in singing, I doubt Stacey will go downhill.

Tom4784
02-10-2009, 04:03 PM
I think John and Edward will go first, their fanbase isn't large and most people find them insufferable.

setanta
02-10-2009, 04:09 PM
I think John and Edward will go first, their fanbase isn't large and most people find them insufferable.

There'll be some who'll vote for them just to see Simon squirm a bit though. And viewers do vote for rubbish.... remember Sergeant on Strictly Come Dancing? Louis is a master at camping it up to the max and I wouldn't be surprised if they survived for a week or two.

Beastie
02-10-2009, 05:21 PM
I am going to vote for John and Edward
If they put on camp performances, similar to same difference they will bag the children vote and also the Irish vote and to the ones who have realised x factor is not always that serious. John and Edward would make deserving winners. They have more charisma in their little fingers than bloody Leon and Steve on a whole.

Tom4784
02-10-2009, 06:15 PM

There'll be some who'll vote for them just to see Simon squirm a bit though. And viewers do vote for rubbish.... remember Sergeant on Strictly Come Dancing? Louis is a master at camping it up to the max and I wouldn't be surprised if they survived for a week or two.

I think they'd have to do some MAJOR work to not get eliminated, Same difference were ultimately likable and Rhydian always pulled off good performances. J&E can't sing, Most people hate them and it's pretty evident one of the main reasons they were put through was because they were Irish and Louis has a history of being biased towards his own country.

It'll be them or another group in the first few weeks.

Beastie
02-10-2009, 06:26 PM

I think they'd have to do some MAJOR work to not get eliminated, Same difference were ultimately likable and Rhydian always pulled off good performances. J&E can't sing, Most people hate them and it's pretty evident one of the main reasons they were put through was because they were Irish and Louis has a history of being biased towards his own country.

but the irish, myself, and some children are going to vote! it all depends what they are like on the live show! how they come across! but i still love them :D

they are going to be in the x factor for until AT LEAST half way..

teabag.
03-10-2009, 11:53 AM
john and edward may make this years x factor one of the best if there kept in for comedy value, because simon DETESTS them
i just think this year is going to be eventful
last years was the best for me up to now, last year it seemed to be what everyone was talking about all the time especially with the likes of diana

Billy
03-10-2009, 12:07 PM
People writing Kandy Rain off are crazyyyyyy! They'll make it to week five at least!

Tom4784
03-10-2009, 03:29 PM

but the irish, myself, and some children are going to vote! it all depends what they are like on the live show! how they come across! but i still love them :D

Urgh If they make it past week 2 I'm gonna give up on the human race. There's gonna have to be a lot of votes passed to prevent them being in the bottom 2 since the second they are, they'll be out.

I've got a horrid feeling they'll be the Irish version Mcdonald Brothers.

Beastie
03-10-2009, 03:57 PM

Urgh If they make it past week 2 I'm gonna give up on the human race. There's gonna have to be a lot of votes passed to prevent them being in the bottom 2 since the second they are, they'll be out.

I've got a horrid feeling they'll be the Irish version Mcdonald Brothers.

I liked the Mcdonald brothers but they have more personality than the mcdonald brothers and I liked Same difference but they are not as "sweet and innocent" as them. Actually they could be? I can imagine John and Edward being virgins but after the x factor they will turn out to be PIMPS for the irish ladies! lol

King Gizzard
03-10-2009, 03:58 PM
LMAO j&e have a chance of winning it

ahh you made my day

Braden
03-10-2009, 05:38 PM
i hope kandy rain go far :bawling:

Beastie
03-10-2009, 05:40 PM
LMAO j&e have a chance of winning it

ahh you made my day

you laugh you laugh right away sonny jim!

but J and E will be the ones who get the last laugh! muahahaha!