PDA

View Full Version : I really need A Marcus Bentley voice over!! Please Help

Patrick
02-10-2009, 01:17 PM
I have been trying for 2 ****ing hours, to find a pogramme that lets me record sound from my computer..

I would have no problem downloading Youtube videos and taking the Audio from them but as ussual Youtube the racist ***** take down BBUK Videos and leave up BBUSA.

Which is pointless,

So I went on Beatfiltering and the programme I used Called 'Clip Extractor' Only works for Youtube.

This is where I started Googling for Hours for a programme that lets me record sounds, all they keep sayen is I need Waveout/Stereomix but Microsoft are bastards and took that out of Vista so it wont work.

I need Marcus Bentleys voice for my Sims Big Brother which launched last night.

If any of you guys could,

Give me a programe that accually ****ing records somthen unlike the things other people have given me today,

Or if anyone can show me a way to Download BBUK Episodes,

Beatfiltering dosent have a programe that lets us download of it, so its so hard to get a hold of it.

My Brother broke his laptop charger the other week and its like 60 Quid to get a new one and that laptop was the only way I could record with Waveout.

So if anyone has any ways please tell me I really need to get started on this quickly and almost 3 Hours of googling and coming up with **** all is so frustrating!

God I just wish we had a Programme that lets us download Marcus Bentleys voice!

GypsyGoth
02-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Just wanted to say that I had a quick look at your sims bb2 and it looks fun, i'll follow what happens in it, you did a great job :thumbs:

Patrick
02-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Just wanted to say that I had a quick look at your sims bb2 and it looks fun, i'll follow what happens in it, you did a great job :thumbs:

Thanks alot :bigsmile:

Jordan.
02-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Same XD I like Alfie the best up to now :)
Wish i didnt get rid of all my sims 2 when i got 3 :(

Patrick
02-10-2009, 08:29 PM
Same XD I like Alfie the best up to now :)
Wish i didnt get rid of all my sims 2 when i got 3 :(

lol Cool thanks for watching it,

I know I think The Sims 2 is alot better than TS3, Alot of bugs are in Sims 3 it could of been an amazing game :sad:

Patrick
02-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Oh and btw as an Update to the Original Post:

I found a site that allows me to download BB9 UK and CBB6 so everything worked out :thumbs: