PDA

View Full Version : Noirin "lands tv, perfume deals"

Beastie
02-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Big Brother 10 contestant Noirin Kelly is reportedly in talks about launching her own TV show and perfume.

According to the Daily Star, the Dubliner has begun negotiations about hosting a chatshow in Ireland, where she impressed producers with her "winning personality". She is also apparently developing a new dating show.

"Apparently I'm really good at dating," she said. "So I should be able to teach everyone all the tricks."

Speaking about her perfume deal, she added: "I'm really excited about the perfume. The only problem is what to call it. So far the names I've come up with include Pheromone, Crush and Heartbreak but I can't decide which to pick."

Kelly was involved in numerous romances on the Channel 4 reality show earlier this year. Sree Dasari, Marcus Akin, Siavash Sabbaghpour, Isaac Stout and Tom Oliver were all linked to the former retail manager.

source: digital spy

Mmm... a winning personality? A shame that was not shown while she was in the bb house. Men just followed her around like a lapdog. I suppose good luck to her but I think Beinazir's chat show will be better.

GypsyGoth
02-10-2009, 05:38 PM
:thumbs: Thanks for posting.

It'll be dangerous wearing her perfume, you'll probably get swamped with dating propositions and stalkers.

Not sure about a chatshow. I don't think she'd make a good host.

Patrick
03-10-2009, 12:40 AM
Woo!

Wont buy her perfume though Im a guy, but its good to see that someone from BB10 is doing well for themselfs!

Now all we need is Marcus to get his own TV Show!

Oh! Put Marcus in the new Lynx advert :thumbs:

Hope Noirin does make a show in Ireland, I`d watch it..

HA In your ****ing ugly face Benizare! Your not the only one with a Show now!

arsenalforever
03-10-2009, 12:55 AM
total B.s she's just wanting to get press attention

Chantel
03-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Noirin :love:

Jords
04-10-2009, 01:46 AM
How come this bitch gets stuff out the show and the good guys dont? Pfft.

WOMBAI
04-10-2009, 08:10 AM

Because she has more potential. Made of stronger stuff than the blokes.

Jords
04-10-2009, 06:00 PM

Because she has more potential. Made of stronger stuff than the blokes.

Its basically saying, if your a bitch youll get things,
if your good and generous, you wont.
BB is becoming an epic fail for this.