PDA

View Full Version : Privacy Please

KennethAndKarly
02-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Hi adoring fans, w'sup…
Just to say how busy I am, would've liked to have hung out with you civilians a little more, just finding the time in my busy schedule. Literally exceeded my bandwidth just downloading fan mail, cheers guys, sychophancy appreciated. It can be so exhausting signing autographs, posing for pics, fine dining, traveling to interviews, doing the social scene thang, etc. Think I better get a young PA just to handle my social life.

Best, Ken

Patrick
02-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Hey Kenny!

Go to see your on TiBB mate,
hows Karly??

Jords
02-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Do what you like Kenny,
im interested in Karly, how is she doing?

Patrick
03-10-2009, 01:06 AM
Do what you like Kenny,
im interested in Karly, how is she doing?

lol I think were all intrested in Karly :wink:

Has she been doing any more photoshoots..topless maybe does anyone know?

Beastie
03-10-2009, 04:10 PM
I think the 5 newbies should have come in the beginning. Well not sure about Bea though because she destroyed Freddie :( but Kenneth, Tom, David and Hira should have been there from the beginning. The 5 that should not have been there are.. erm.. kris, lisa, cairon, siavash and maybe saffia. Tom and Kenneth going in from the beginning (Kenneth and Karly going in as bf and gf) then I dont think they would have walked. Tom and Noirin would have got it on together straight away!

Beastie
03-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Some of the best characters of bb have ended up going in halfway.. I always think well its good to keep them characters until halfway so that they can spice up bb but I have noticed that theory is just too late! People like Eugene and Kinga in bb6 should have been there from the beginning, eventhough that series was mint! And Sra in bb9 should have gone in early.. etc..

ricky2k9
03-10-2009, 05:36 PM
Bea deffo in early Beast! :thumbs:

And its great to see Kenneth and Karly post here!