PDA

View Full Version : Who will go first?

MrGaryy
04-10-2009, 10:00 PM
I think it's between Kandy Rain, Miss Frank and one of the Boys. Kandy Rain aren't particularly likeable and girls won't like them most likely. Miss Frank are more likeable but are so hit and miss that they could end up under performing on Saturday. Plus both are girlbands which have a history of not doing well.

The boys are all so similar and the that they could suffer the Scott syndrome where they provide a average performance and people just aren't bothered. I reckon Ricki is most in danger as Joe can get the mothers vote and Lloyd will get the teenage girls.

Z
04-10-2009, 10:03 PM
I think Joe, Kandy Rain, Miss Frank and Olly are all at risk for week 1.

setanta
04-10-2009, 10:04 PM
Joseph wont be at risk at all. I'd say it'll be Kandy Rain and John and Edward at the bottom.

setanta
04-10-2009, 10:05 PM
And yes, you're right, maybe one of Cheryl's boys cuz they're all so similar.... Rikki.

Tom
04-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Kandy Rain and Rachel will be in the bottom 2

Novo
04-10-2009, 10:22 PM
No chance off Olly going

:dance:

setanta
04-10-2009, 10:27 PM

Rachel. Are you having a laugh? She's a class act. I'd say she'll put on one of the best performances of the opening night.

Tom
04-10-2009, 10:36 PM

Rachel. Are you having a laugh? She's a class act. I'd say she'll put on one of the best performances of the opening night.

But in the opening weeks the ones who get the most votes are the ones featured heavily throughout previous episodes. Rachel hasn't been on that much. Talent doesn't equal votes, just look at series 3 with Dionne to see that. One of the strongest vocalists they've ever had but she ended up in the bottom 2 in week 1.

setanta
04-10-2009, 10:46 PM
Yeah, Dionne was very good and I do agree that they favour certain contestants in the editing but I'd say people are more tuned in to all the manipulation that goes on.... well I hope so.

What I admire about Rachel is that there's no sob story and she just gets on with it. I feel she'll connect more with the audience than Dionne because she's just a natural performer and better singer in the lower register. Dionne struggled with the lower notes.

As always though, it depends on the song choice and how they choose to present her.

Tom4784
04-10-2009, 10:59 PM
A group, Hopefully the terror twins, I think Rikki and Kandy Rain will be at risk as well.

Princess
04-10-2009, 11:05 PM
I'm hoping John and Edward,I really really don't see who will vote for them,especially since stupid patriotic Irish people can't vote,thank feck for that!

CaraRawr
05-10-2009, 06:26 AM
I think Joe, Kandy Rain, Miss Frank and Olly are all at risk for week 1.

Beastie
05-10-2009, 11:34 AM
John and Edward are the ONLY irish ones! They will get the irish vote and even people who are not from ireland like me will vote for them. I am still going to vote for them but they wont be in the bottom 2.

Might be Kandy Rain and god knows who else..

it is quite exciting.

Beastie
05-10-2009, 11:35 AM
I'm hoping John and Edward,I really really don't see who will vote for them,especially since stupid patriotic Irish people can't vote,thank feck for that!

Ireland cant vote? Can Northern Ireland still vote?

Niamh.
05-10-2009, 11:36 AM
I'm Irish, Beast and I WILL NOT be voting for them every other Irish person I've spoken to hates them as well and will NOT be voting for them!! They're an embarresment to us!!

Beastie
05-10-2009, 11:43 AM
I'm Irish, Beast and I WILL NOT be voting for them every other Irish person I've spoken to hates them as well and will NOT be voting for them!! They're an embarresment to us!!

Lol. Oh.. Well there is me and a few others on this forum that I know like him. I will still be voting for them. Maybe some kids will like them 2. We will know once it is the 1st live show. Some of them could have changed or a favourite may not sound "as good" as they did. Its about how they will come across. They know that we now know they are the final 12.. so they will all read through the press and try and turn things to their own advantage and learn what to do once the live shows start!

Niamh.
05-10-2009, 11:48 AM
I can see it already, after every performance Simon will rip them apart and Louis will defend themm blah blah blah.... I wouldn't be surprised if after one time being in the bottom 2, Simon will out of no where save them. We're here every year, last year it was Daniel.

Z
05-10-2009, 11:51 AM
I HATE when people assume that any Scottish or Irish acts will have the undying support from the nation - it doesn't work like that. The hometown/surrounding area of where an act originates from might support them; but not an entire nation!!!

Niamh.
05-10-2009, 11:52 AM
I HATE when people assume that any Scottish or Irish acts will have the undying support from the nation - it doesn't work like that. The hometown/surrounding area of where an act originates from might support them; but not an entire nation!!!

Thank You :thumbs:

I can assure everyone that I as an Irish person do not want them representing me!!

Beastie
05-10-2009, 11:57 AM

Yeah I know not an entire nation will support them, but there will still be support! I think John and Edward are different and also I think they might get quite a few children's votes as well. They are also quite adorable in a bizzare way lol

Niamh.
05-10-2009, 01:10 PM

Yeah I know not an entire nation will support them, but there will still be support! I think John and Edward are different and also I think they might get quite a few children's votes as well. They are also quite adorable in a bizzare way lol

Eoghan was adorable, he was cute & sweet. These 2 are annoying and cocky and can't sing BBOOOOOOOO

setanta
05-10-2009, 01:35 PM
I was with you all the way up until the Eoghan comment darling. Good lord, his stupid little grin drove me mental, and yet I couldn't stop watching for fear I'd miss it. ha ha. It was like a drug.... do the smirk you little bollox, do it.

Chantel
05-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Groups always go first

Niamh.
05-10-2009, 01:42 PM
I was with you all the way up until the Eoghan comment darling. Good lord, his stupid little grin drove me mental, and yet I couldn't stop watching for fear I'd miss it. ha ha. It was like a drug.... do the smirk you little bollox, do it.

lol, shur God love him!! Atleast he was polite and nice unlike the other 2 *****!! :nono:

setanta
05-10-2009, 01:48 PM

lol, shur God love him!! Atleast he was polite and nice unlike the other 2 *****!! :nono:

No, that grin drove me to distraction and he couldn't sing. But yes, he looks like a master in comparison to those two. You just have to laugh at the absurdity of it all now.... better for the soul.

Niamh.
05-10-2009, 01:52 PM

No, that grin drove me to distraction and he couldn't sing. But yes, he looks like a master in comparison to those two. You just have to laugh at the absurdity of it all now.... better for the soul.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't a fan of Eoghan at all. But I could see why people did like him, I could see how the young teenage girls and the mammys would like him. He wasn't a great singer but he wasn't that bad either.

Where as these 2 are rude and cocky and have terrible voices. I don't see who they would actually appeal to??

setanta
05-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Ronan was so funny when he told Louis that he's mad to be putting them through but I can see the logic in it. I mean the rest of them were very poor and at least they're something different - terrible yes, but different.
In any case, he has two decent bands that could do well so he's having a little flutter on these two lads because you can never really tell what the public will go for. If it doesn't work out and they're ejected first it might actually work in his favour, giving him more time to concentrate on the other two.

Niamh.
05-10-2009, 01:57 PM
I wouldn't be surprised If Simon had told him to put the little feckers through just for a bit of drama and a target for himself to be horrible to!!:nono:

setanta
05-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Yes, they'll add to the show in a way. It was a good move to put them through. Still they're they awful wallies though.

Niamh.
05-10-2009, 02:09 PM
I know and it's worse cos they're Irish, we never seem to have any decent Irish people representing us :bawling:

setanta
05-10-2009, 02:12 PM
I know, it's terrible. How about you and me baby? How's your voice? :hugesmile:

Niamh.
05-10-2009, 02:18 PM
Oh, God no!!! I can't sing at all I'm afraid!! Except when I'm drunk then I have a great voice :wink:

setanta
05-10-2009, 02:19 PM
Ok, well then you just dance around me provocatively while I sing I'm too Sexy or something. Perfect. How car crash would that be?

Niamh.
05-10-2009, 02:21 PM
lol, we'd probably get through and all haha:thumbs:

setanta
05-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Nah, there's no way a Cork woman would lower herself to my kinda standard. You'd never be allowed home.

It would be better if you were flinging insults at me while I sang it.

Dolphin-and-Whale
05-10-2009, 03:41 PM
John and Edward or Rikki.

Tom
05-10-2009, 05:52 PM

We would have got on very well last year, I used to make at least 1 every anti-Eoghan thread without fail after every live show :joker:

Twilight
05-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Sadly Kandy Rain:( but hopefully Miss Frank.