PDA

View Full Version : Something I realised about Cheryl's comment...

*mazedsalv**
12-10-2009, 09:53 AM
on Danyl's VT
"He's singing a womans song, i think its ridiculous!"

But I guess its okay for Rikki to sing an Amy Winehouse song though :conf:

I like Cheryl but it was a bit hypocrytical!!

mizzy25
12-10-2009, 10:03 AM
didnt someone else sing it before amy winehouse though?

*mazedsalv**
12-10-2009, 11:26 AM
didnt someone else sing it before amy winehouse though?

Im sure its an original. Yep i just checked, it is an original produced by Amy Winehouse and Mark Ronson.

Z
12-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Yeah I remember that!

Enid
12-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Wtf is a "woman's song" anyway?

God that woman pisses me off. The fame and adoration has gone straight to her head.

Z
12-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Plenty of women sing male vocals on the X Factor, it's a done thing, I'm fairly sure Alexandra did it last year? It's quite rare for it to happen the other way around, but it shouldn't be scoffed at!!

Enid
12-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Plenty of women sing male vocals on the X Factor, it's a done thing, I'm fairly sure Alexandra did it last year? It's quite rare for it to happen the other way around, but it shouldn't be scoffed at!!
The whole point is to make the song YOUR OWN. Who performed the song originally is completely irrelevant. Silly bitch.

Z
12-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Absolutely. I think Simon saw straight through all the comments Louis, Cheryl and Dannii made, they couldn't fault him whatsoever so they started calling him arrogant. In what way did he come across as thinking "I've won this"?! I don't get it.

Tom4784
12-10-2009, 12:52 PM
She was probably told to say it to create drama, in all the videos the judges made stupid comments to create an atmosphere of 'will they pull it off'. Nothing in those VTs should be taken as reality.

Tom
12-10-2009, 12:54 PM
She was probably told to say it to create drama, in all the videos the judges made stupid comments to create an atmosphere of 'will they pull it off'. Nothing in those VTs should be taken as reality.

Brian is the worst.

"This is the hardest routine I have ever given, one false move and it can all go horribly wrong and they could find themselves out of the competition"

Then they come on and all they do is walk from one side of the stage to the other

Tom4784
12-10-2009, 12:59 PM
Brian is the worst.

"This is the hardest routine I have ever given, one false move and it can all go horribly wrong and they could find themselves out of the competition"

Then they come on and all they do is walk from one side of the stage to the other

Yeah it's one part of X Factor I despise, It's why I prefer American Idol there's less put on drama.