PDA

View Full Version : Rodrigo Rodrigo "in talks" for foreign bb....

Beastie
29-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Former Big Brother star Rodrigo Lopes has announced that he is in talks to take part in an international version of the show.

The Brazilian student told Heatworld that he is likely to accept the offer, which would involve a short stint in a Big Brother house abroad.

Lopes explained: "My management have been approached by a foreign production company making Big Brother in a different territory, who have asked if I would consider going onto their new series as a guest housemate.

"I'm really excited! It's being talked about as we speak, so watch this space!"

Rodrigo finished in fifth place on Big Brother 10's final night last month. He has since blasted his former housemate Charlie Drummond for allegedly "fooling" him into believing that they were a genuine couple in the aftermath of the programme.

source: digital spy

Bless Rodrigo making a career out of big brother :thumbs:

Arneldo
29-10-2009, 12:41 PM
BB Philippines just announced they are doing a house swap with BB Finland, so I can't imagine it would be either of them. Other BB's currently on air are Spain, Africa and Serbia. BB Africa hasn't had a great season so far, I believe. And they have already called in they help of Keri Houston - so I suppose it's possible they could ship in Rodrigo for stint. It's also the only other english speaking series.

Harry!
30-10-2009, 12:06 PM
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121280

Already posted.

ILoveTRW
30-10-2009, 12:07 PM
bet its Brazil, 1. because thats where he is from and 2. Brazil is known for getting guest housemates from other countries series

Arneldo
30-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Well he is only going in for a "short stint", and BB Brazil doesn't launch 'til next year. I'd still say that if it is happening, it'll be BB Africa as it is the only other English speaking country on air atm.

Stacey.
30-10-2009, 01:40 PM
go for it roddy! xx
love you :lovedup: :)x

CaraRawr
31-10-2009, 05:47 AM
Get innnnnn <3
He should go for it, so I can have an excuse to fangirl over him again. ;D

Braden
01-11-2009, 01:02 PM
that would be cool

InOne
01-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Hmmmm bye Rodrigo, you are very boring.

Jordan.
02-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Hmm i dont get why some choose to do it again i think once would be a good enough experience doing it again would just ruin it.

Fabio87s
04-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Big Brother in Italy is in air....Rod is half italian....i hope that he goes here in Italy!!!!

eye sea
07-11-2009, 05:52 PM
He has since blasted his former housemate Charlie Drummond for allegedly "fooling" him into believing that they were a genuine couple in the aftermath of the programme...

I thought Rodrigo never wanted a relationship with Charlie.:conf:

Beastie
07-11-2009, 05:58 PM
I thought Rodrigo never wanted a relationship with Charlie.:conf:

Me thinks they BOTH wanted it to scoop in the fame.

eye sea
10-11-2009, 09:51 AM
Me thinks they BOTH wanted it to scoop in the fame.

Well, Charlie said he didn't want to be with Rodrigo. And Rodrigo said he didn't even fancy Charlie. From that we can say, both were lying, then?