PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's voting order from The Sun

LeatherTrumpet
03-11-2009, 10:15 AM
DELIGHTED Danyl Johnson staged an amazing comeback to WIN the public vote on Sunday, despite being in the bottom two the week before.

According to figures obtained by The Sun, the teacher - mentored by Simon Cowell - bagged 35 per cent of the vote. He knocked twins Jedward into second place.

Essex lad Olly Murs came third and Welsh teen Lucie Jones fourth. Jamie Archer and Stacey Solomon were fifth and sixth.

Joe McElderry pipped Lloyd Daniel to escape the sing-off.

The results emerged through a phoneline which allows fans to vote free if they listen to an ad. The 10,000 votes cast gave a clear picture of overall patterns.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2711207/Danyl-Johnson-bagged-35-per-cent-of-the-vote.html

Tom
03-11-2009, 10:17 AM
... based on a sample of 10000

\PJ/
03-11-2009, 10:18 AM
There wrong!

setanta
03-11-2009, 10:19 AM
More spin. I don't believe anything that's said about the show anymore.

Niamh.
03-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Danyl was Brutal on Saturday

LeatherTrumpet
03-11-2009, 10:36 AM
I just heard that Dan-Y-l is singing Rainbow Connection from The Muppet Movie on Sat!

Niamh.
03-11-2009, 10:39 AM
7ZNf5vnS8os

LeatherTrumpet
03-11-2009, 10:42 AM
haha

although ironically that was better than his trainwreck last sat

Niamh.
03-11-2009, 10:44 AM
haha

although ironically that was better than his trainwreck last sat

I was crying with laughter when I saw it!! and yes it was!! Just shows if those figures are correct how much a little play for sympathy can get you!

Dr.Gonzo
03-11-2009, 10:46 AM
Everyone loves a sulk. He was going to have dancers in his act but they were pulled at last minute in fear of them tripping over his bottom lip.

:bawling:

Niamh.
03-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Everyone loves a sulk. He was going to have dancers in his act but they were pulled at last minute in fear of them tripping over his bottom lip.

:bawling:

hehe:joker:

Arneldo
03-11-2009, 11:20 AM
I don't belibe this - but I do think Damnyl got the most this week.

Beastie
03-11-2009, 11:52 AM
the public are stupid. Most of the members on tibb are more insightful :D

Beastie
03-11-2009, 11:53 AM
I am not surprised joe was 3rd from bottom. I said he could be in danger.

Kazanne
03-11-2009, 11:54 AM
SOME of us can see past tabloid fodder and spitefullness,Danyl has a great voice,he had a bad week woopie do, lets hang him,he coped well after all the spiteful and nasty remarks aimed at him,I hope he goes on to win and people should take a good look at themselves before running total strangers down!

Dr.Gonzo
03-11-2009, 11:59 AM
SOME of us can see past tabloid fodder and spitefullness,Danyl has a great voice,he had a bad week woopie do, lets hang him,he coped well after all the spiteful and nasty remarks aimed at him,I hope he goes on to win and people should take a good look at themselves before running total strangers down!

I'd like him to win too.

Beastie
03-11-2009, 12:00 PM

but his performance was all staged, to gain a sympathy vote. John and Edward have had worse press than him and they come back out fighting, Rachel was in the bottom 2 more times and still came out fighting. Danyl needs to grow some balls.

Dr.Gonzo
03-11-2009, 12:01 PM
but his performance was all staged, to gain a sympathy vote. John and Edward have had worse press than him and they come back out fighting, Rachel was in the bottom 2 more times and still came out fighting. Danyl needs to grow some balls.

He has balls, they're just hurting. Maybe you should kiss them better :)

Beastie
03-11-2009, 12:05 PM
He has balls, they're just hurting. Maybe you should kiss them better :)

I would rather turn lesbian! Its only my opinion. I dont hate him, I dont hate any of them, I prefer Danyl to Lloyd though. I think Danyl is okay but I just prefer other people in the competition!! :joker:

Dr.Gonzo
03-11-2009, 12:09 PM
I would rather turn lesbian! Its only my opinion. I dont hate him, I dont hate any of them, I prefer Danyl to Lloyd though. I think Danyl is okay but I just prefer other people in the competition!! :joker:

That's fair enough. Is there anything else that would make you turn lesbian? Just asking, as I've heard it's a good life for a young woman. Maybe try it out and post about your experiences in General Chat.

Beastie
03-11-2009, 12:14 PM
That's fair enough. Is there anything else that would make you turn lesbian? Just asking, as I've heard it's a good life for a young woman. Maybe try it out and post about your experiences in General Chat.

no thanks I have a boyfriend who I have been with for nearly 2 years. lol

Dr.Gonzo
03-11-2009, 12:20 PM
no thanks I have a boyfriend who I have been with for nearly 2 years. lol

I'm quite sure he wouldn't mind.

setanta
03-11-2009, 12:44 PM

He coped well? Are you kidding? He acted like his whole family had been killed or something. He's a moron. Rachel was in the bottom two twice over and still managed to perform rather than sulk around stage. Everything he does is a total act.

MarkWaldorf
03-11-2009, 12:52 PM
I don't think it reflects the actual voting pattern (what ever that is) at all. Surely people casting votes for free would be the ones who wouldn't actually vote anyway because it costs money? The Sun always prints voting orders which are contradicted by other newspapers orders, so I don't know how credible they are with this.

LeatherTrumpet
03-11-2009, 01:06 PM
Dan-y-l reminds me of Will Young minus the charm and likeability

Niamh.
03-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Dan-y-l reminds me of Will Young minus the charm and likeability

Will Young is much better

Kazanne
03-11-2009, 01:32 PM

J&Es press is about their naff singing and is done in a fun way,Danyls was personal and spiteful,you may think his performance was staged,I don't ,afterall what IS he supposed to do if he does a great job he is cocky,if he loses his confidence he is rubbish,He must be confused as to what people want,I think Danyl has the balls allright,shame some of the public don't have the balls to follow their own instincts and not that of the press and certain jealous judges.

Chantel
03-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Complete BS

Chels
03-11-2009, 02:06 PM
i think joe will be gone within 2 weeks :/

Beastie
03-11-2009, 02:22 PM
J&Es press is about their naff singing and is done in a fun way,Danyls was personal and spiteful,you may think his performance was staged,I don't ,afterall what IS he supposed to do if he does a great job he is cocky,if he loses his confidence he is rubbish,He must be confused as to what people want,I think Danyl has the balls allright,shame some of the public don't have the balls to follow their own instincts and not that of the press and certain jealous judges.

I dont give a damn what the press say about Danyl!! My opinion all along is that Danyl is okay.. he was never my favourite or anything to begin with. I agree he is getting more horrible press than what he deserves but that is the nature of being on a reality entertainment tv show. Also he might have bullied stacey? who knows? maybe it is true he is bullying her but the paper EXAGGERATES? I dont care, Im just judging the x factor contestants on their performances and John and Edward do it for me and always have :D lol