PDA

View Full Version : Suggest a task!

danda012
06-11-2009, 09:36 PM
As the title says. Suggest a task you would like to see in BB11.

Beastie
07-11-2009, 12:13 AM
All the housemates are tied up in sleeping bags and they have to move around like slugs all day! or.. for the first 24 hours they are all trapped inside a bright white room with only water to drink.

Patrick
07-11-2009, 01:49 PM
All the housemates are tied up in sleeping bags and they have to move around like slugs all day! or.. for the first 24 hours they are all trapped inside a bright white room with only water to drink.

Oh yes cause that would be so ****ing entertaining and would get the ratings to go sky high watching people in sleeping bags or in a White Room with a Bottle Of Water.

:sleep:

Beastie
07-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Oh yes cause that would be so ****ing entertaining and would get the ratings to go sky high watching people in sleeping bags or in a White Room with a Bottle Of Water.

:sleep:

Lol some could break down. I thought it might be good?

Well anyway I just hope bb11 has some great epic entertaining housemates!

Braden
07-11-2009, 04:41 PM
a willy wonka's chcolate factory based task.

danda012
07-11-2009, 06:15 PM
I dunno why but I'd like to see a task based on the Eurovision Riverdance performance. Including the singing part of it which would provide a lot of cringe-worthy moments.

Jordan.
07-11-2009, 11:29 PM

I like the sleeping bag idea. And when they sleep they should be dumped in the middle of london and have to race to get back to the house and whoever gets there first is immune from eviction :|

Might i add they race back still in their sleeping bags

Beastie
08-11-2009, 12:42 PM
I like the sleeping bag idea. And when they sleep they should be dumped in the middle of london and have to race to get back to the house and whoever gets there first is immune from eviction :|

Might i add they race back still in their sleeping bags

omg that is purely amazing!!

There has to be harsher tasks and a zero tolerance policy. If someone breaks the rules too often, kick them out, but then again they could be the most entertaining?

this is why we probs need like 50 or even 100 entertaining people on stand by or in the house..

I think a disney theme task would be good. I think they should have a Disney themed fancy dress up party!!

Beastie
08-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Omg, they should all be locked in a room and have to do sick tasks to save their lives like on saw... but not as sick as they would be actually killed.. lol

The Jigsaw puppet on his red bike should ride through the big brother house in the middle of the night to scare all the housemates! :joker:

Jordan.
09-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Omg, they should all be locked in a room and have to do sick tasks to save their lives like on saw... but not as sick as they would be actually killed.. lol

The Jigsaw puppet on his red bike should ride through the big brother house in the middle of the night to scare all the housemates! :joker:

LOL! imagine the looks on there faces. SAW BIG BROTHER TASKS FTW!

Patrick
27-11-2009, 11:27 PM
"Im A Housemate Get Me Out Of Here!"

Housemates wake up to find the house decorated in a Jungle theme.
The IAC Theme plays as an alarm.
Each housemate must take part in a 'Bush Tucker Task' Some will have to Eat Bugs, Some will have to do Tasks together and others will do other tasks previously seen on IAC.

Each housemate that passes the Bush Tucker Trial will be granted a 'Star' which they think means Immunity from Eviction.
But obviously assuming the housemates will be thick as ****, they wont pay attention to the task Name...

Im a Housemat Get me out of here
Meaning whoever does the tasks the best and whoever gets the most stars wont infact be immune from eviction but they will be automatically nominated.
So theres a twist too :P

Yes Yes, it might be alot like Im A Celeb but thats the point of the task just for 3 days they could do that.

Beastie
28-11-2009, 02:26 PM

Each housemate must take part in a 'Bush Tucker Task' Some will have to Eat Bugs, Some will have to do Tasks together and others will do other tasks previously seen on IAC.

Each housemate that passes the Bush Tucker Trial will be granted a 'Star' which they think means Immunity from Eviction.
But obviously assuming the housemates will be thick as ****, they wont pay attention to the task Name...

Meaning whoever does the tasks the best and whoever gets the most stars wont infact be immune from eviction but they will be automatically nominated.

Yes Yes, it might be alot like Im A Celeb but thats the point of the task just for 3 days they could do that.

sounds pretty good but maybe it should be survival of the fittest, therefore if you are **** at the tasks.. you can **** off! LOL

Beastie
29-11-2009, 08:35 AM
Harry Potter related task :D

Patrick
29-11-2009, 01:03 PM
Harry Potter related task :D

Yeah they did that retarded 'Alison' Wonderland task (as charlie called it)
They should do Harry Potter, its a much better film and more people know it, it would be wicked to see the house decorated in a Hogwarts style house.
They could be split into Teams 'Griffiondor' and 'Slytherin' and could battle in Wizard related challenges.
Quddich! :dance:

Jordan.
29-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Yeah they did that retarded 'Alison' Wonderland task (as charlie called it)
They should do Harry Potter, its a much better film and more people know it, it would be wicked to see the house decorated in a Hogwarts style house.
They could be split into Teams 'Griffiondor' and 'Slytherin' and could battle in Wizard related challenges.
Quddich! :dance:

thats actually not a bad idea :joker:

BB11UK
15-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Nursery Rhyme Theme Task.

1. Three housemates will be blindfolded and tied together. They must stay connected for 24hours, the only time one can disconnect is to use the toilet. = 3 Blind Mice.
2. One housemate will be blindfolded and will have to put their hand in 5 boxes filled with different things to find 15 "sheep" (3 in each box). One full of beans, another full of worms, another full of tarantulas, another full of fish guts, another full of manure. = Little Bo Peep.
3. One housemate must "live" in a shoe for 24hours. A giant shoe will be in the garden, one housemate must get in it and remain there for the 24hours. At random moments, children will run in and smack the housemate with foam and inflatable objects. The only reason they can leave the shoe is for the toilet or the Diary Room. When they leave they must put both feet into a "shoe" and hop to their destination. = Little Old Lady That Lived In A Shoe.

There are loads of ideas for this themed task.

Sticks
16-12-2009, 06:58 AM
Playing the role of baristas in 24 hour Big Brother Coffee shop, fixing different types of coffees teas or hot chocolates and various snacks when Big Brother places an order.

*mazedsalv**
16-12-2009, 09:24 AM
Kissing Task. One female would be handcuffed and with a blindfold on and has to guess who is kissing her.... seems so basic, saw it on the italian one, but it was hilarious, especially when someone gay had to kiss that hot girl for like 20 seconds.

Harry Potter Task!

Smithy
16-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Theres a massive table full of minging food like offal and eyeballs and stuff and they have like a day to eat al of it

Jords
29-12-2009, 03:04 AM

Love this idea Patrick!

Or they think each star represents a pass and you need to get so many stars to pass, but also the people who get the stars are allowed to nominate and those who dont cant.

BB11UK
30-12-2009, 04:35 PM
In a foreign Big Brother they released 99 tarantulas into the house.

The housemates had to collect all tarantulas...but they were told there was 100 released.

So they're all going around the house looking for this one remaining taratula that doesn't exist.

Everytime they feel something on them they **** themselves thinking one is on them, and suddenly the "hard men" are jumping on chairs screaming. Pure hilarious.

Another foreign task idea.

They were blindfolded and had to put their hands in a big tank to look for something (like a star), but they didn't know what they were looking for. When they eventually found the object, they took off their blindfolds to see they'd had their hands in a tank of pig heads and guts.

Beastie
30-12-2009, 04:37 PM

The housemates had to collect all tarantulas...but they were told there was 100 released.

So they're all going around the house looking for this one remaining taratula that doesn't exist.

Everytime they feel something on them they **** themselves thinking one is on them, and suddenly the "hard men" are jumping on chairs screaming. Pure hilarious.

Lol yeah I remember this when there was a show about foreign bb's :D Lol that would be amazing doing it for cbb or bb11! :D

danda012
30-12-2009, 04:45 PM

Another foreign task idea.

They were blindfolded and had to put their hands in a big tank to look for something (like a star), but they didn't know what they were looking for. When they eventually found the object, they took off their blindfolds to see they'd had their hands in a tank of pig heads and guts.

Imagine Siavash (or equivalent) with the Tarantula task :joker: