PDA

View Full Version : Simon Cowell Sick of Simon's Waffle

setanta
07-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Did I actually hear him just say that it's about time the show got back to being a singing competition? I don't mind him being a businessman and kicking Rachel out cuz he wanted the teeny boppers to follow Lloyd on tour but please Simon, stop the bullsh£tting. It's boring now and you're in danger of losing any credibility that you have left with your transparent attempt to up Danyl's chances of winning.

Braden
07-11-2009, 08:38 PM
he annoys me when it comes to stciking up for danyl,
but other than that i think he is a really fair and smart judge.

Marc
07-11-2009, 08:40 PM
I hate how he got rid of Rachel (dead lock whatever he knew what was going to happen) he is being a little hypocritical

setanta
07-11-2009, 08:40 PM
he annoys me when it comes to stciking up for danyl,
but other than that i think he is a really fair and smart judge.

He's smart but not fair.

Stacey.
07-11-2009, 08:41 PM
i LOVEE it when he is actually NICE to jedward! :D
i HATEE it when he is MEAN to them! :(

Braden
07-11-2009, 08:42 PM
actully i have been proven wrong.
it was totally unfair of him to get rid of rachel
and keep everyone's heart throb lloyd
just because he knew what was going to happen at deadlock.

Kazanne
07-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Did I actually hear him just say that it's about time the show got back to being a singing competition? I don't mind him being a businessman and kicking Rachel out cuz he wanted the teeny boppers to follow Lloyd on tour but please Simon, stop the bullsh£tting. It's boring now and you're in danger of losing any credibility that you have left with your transparent attempt to up Danyl's chances of winning.

HE didn't kick Rachel out WE did!!!!!

setanta
08-11-2009, 08:57 AM
HE didn't kick Rachel out WE did!!!!!

Yes, and considering the huge gulf in talent between Rachel and Lloyd, the decision should never have been placed in our hands to begin with, especially since now Simon is waffling on about it being a singing competition and criticizing Lloyd because he's suddenly "out of his depth". Does Simon think we're all idiots or something?

Harry!
08-11-2009, 09:04 AM
http://i34.tinypic.com/14cr01s.jpg

Beastie
08-11-2009, 09:14 AM
as long as jedward wins then that is the best result we can get :thumbs:

mizzy25
08-11-2009, 09:51 AM
simon has really started getting on my nerves standing up clapping 4 ages 4 each of his boring acts come on olly does the same thing every week and makes me cringe with that ridic dancing, danyl may b able to sing but he hasnt got the x factor and jamie is becoming a bit boring now so simon there not all that good 4 u to be giving them a standing ovation. danni did it 4 one of her acts but it wasnt for very long and shes not as smug as simon. im sure i even heard him say last one of my 3 acts. b hilarious if he has 2 in the bottom 2 tonight lol

Beastie
08-11-2009, 09:53 AM
simon has really started getting on my nerves standing up clapping 4 ages 4 each of his boring acts come on olly does the same thing every week and makes me cringe with that ridic dancing, danyl may b able to sing but he hasnt got the x factor and jamie is becoming a bit boring now so simon there not all that good 4 u to be giving them a standing ovation. danni did it 4 one of her acts but it wasnt for very long and shes not as smug as simon. im sure i even heard him say last one of my 3 acts. b hilarious if he has 2 in the bottom 2 tonight lol

yeah could be danyl and jamie in the bottom 2?

but last night Danyl was bigged up eventhough he was joint rubbish in my opinion with Lloyd.

WOMBAI
08-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Used to have some respect for Simon's opinions and decisions - but that is waning somewhat!

WOMBAI
08-11-2009, 11:01 AM
This is still a singing competion - whatever others say. Yes - it has been hyped-up, almost beyond recognition - for entertainment purposes - making it somewhat cheap and cheezy - but nevertheless is still a singing competion with a recording contract on offer.

Simon now seems to have become complicit in the games played to attract certain audiences and obtain certain outcomes - whereas before, he always appeared to be above that (Louis was always the worst). Am very disappointed in this deveopment as I used to enjoy listening to what he had to say - and to see whether he agreed with my own opinion.

I would have thought that his reputation would be more important to him than money - but apparently not. In the end - high ratings - and the revenue that brings in - appears to rule the day. He is in serious danger of becoming a real joke.

Fom
08-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Simon is annoying me so much this year. He isn't giving an honest opinion in my eyes, just a jaded, biased point of view.

30stone
08-11-2009, 11:58 AM
People didnt vote for rachel...she was voted out.
Simple.

Jack_
08-11-2009, 12:01 PM
Simple.

This.

I'm getting so sick of people still moaning about this. She was never going to win anyway, and if you didn't vote for her, TOUGH.

setanta
08-11-2009, 12:03 PM
Simple.

It's not about that Ben, you're not reading what we're saying. It's the hypocrisy of the man.

MarkWaldorf
08-11-2009, 12:05 PM
He's running scared this year. His constant praise for Olly/Jamie/Danyl is getting tiring, especially when they aren't always as outstanding as he chooses to believe they are. I've noticed how the script is changing too. At the beginning, he constantly praised Stacey/Joe etc noting how one was a dark horse and how the other could go all the way and now he's accusing them of being 'limp', 'stiff', 'stage school' etc. I'd like to know when the last time Danyl actually did some form of up-tempo movement apart from widen his mouth to hit them high notes :/ Olly's becoming far too predictable with his cheesy, 60 songs where he can wiggle his hips too and Jamie has just flown off the radar completely. I think he should evaluate the state of his own acts before he chooses to act up and start attacking acts which he knows are threats to his golden boys.

[/rant]

Tom4784
08-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Rachel fans are just looking for somebody to blame, the public vote really is the fairest way to do things and regardless of what's said, people didn't vote for her in the end of the day and the bottom line is that it's the public's fault.

Like the rest of the judges, Simon's playing quite dirty this year.

setanta
08-11-2009, 12:06 PM
He's running scared this year. His constant praise for Olly/Jamie/Danyl is getting tiring, especially when they aren't always as outstanding as he chooses to believe they are. I've noticed how the script is changing too. At the beginning, he constantly praised Stacey/Joe etc noting how one was a dark horse and how the other could go all the way and now he's accusing them of being 'limp', 'stiff', 'stage school' etc. I'd like to know when the last time Danyl actually did some form of up-tempo movement apart from widen his mouth to hit them high notes :/ Olly's becoming far too predictable with his cheesy, 60 songs where he can wiggle his hips too and Jamie has just flown off the radar completely. I think he should evaluate the state of his own acts before he chooses to act up and start attacking acts which he knows are threats to his golden boys.

[/rant]

Yep, it's all strategic for him at this stage. So obvious to me how he's playing it.... ridiculous stuff and I've lost all respect for him as a judge.

setanta
08-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Simple.

Like I said earlier Ben, has nothing to do with Rachel and everything to do with Simon's bullsh£t which has been illustrated perfectly again this evening. Doing anything to assure his guys of victory.