PDA

View Full Version : I know it sounds cheesy but..

teabag.
07-11-2009, 10:33 PM
I'm welling up just thinking of the last ever big brother.
When it gets to the final of BB11 and when they hopefully show a best bits to the whole entire series its just going to be so emotional looking back at all the times you have been crying laughing at the housemates, cringing and just being extremely annoyed at them! All those 11 summers or whatever spent religously watching it and all those nerve wrecking friday nights.
Its literally been a HUGE part of television and it will just be mega wierd in the summer when its not on!
I will just miss it so much, literally i will cry! aha

Beastie
08-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Yeah I know the feeling but I have a good feeling bb11 will be epic! I hope the producers get somethin right.. and maybe take some ideas for tasks and shizz from us lot!

I liked bb8, bb9 and bb10 but these 3 series have not been as good as series 5, 6 and 7!!

It is about time the tables turn for an amazing series for bb11!

Jordan.
09-11-2009, 11:31 PM
I dont know what we'll do without BB :|
im going to be dreading the end but i suppose we'll move on xD
Lets just hope BB11 will be amazing!

Arneldo
09-11-2009, 11:32 PM
I've got this one Ross, it's okay ...

http://i36.tinypic.com/23lgyzd.gif

Patrick
28-11-2009, 12:16 AM
Yeah I know the feeling but I have a good feeling bb11 will be epic! I hope the producers get somethin right.. and maybe take some ideas for tasks and shizz from us lot!

I liked bb8, bb9 and bb10 but these 3 series have not been as good as series 5, 6 and 7!!

It is about time the tables turn for an amazing series for bb11!

You liked BB8?

Oh God

Patrick
28-11-2009, 12:20 AM
I'm welling up just thinking of the last ever big brother.
When it gets to the final of BB11 and when they hopefully show a best bits to the whole entire series its just going to be so emotional looking back at all the times you have been crying laughing at the housemates, cringing and just being extremely annoyed at them! All those 11 summers or whatever spent religously watching it and all those nerve wrecking friday nights.
Its literally been a HUGE part of television and it will just be mega wierd in the summer when its not on!
I will just miss it so much, literally i will cry! aha

It is sad isnt it :(
I know I wont be the only fan that will be completely dreading the Final night of BB11 :(

I Can Actually imagine it now..
I`ll probley watch it by myself as i`ll look like a ****ing tool in front of my mates incase I cry a little or just get really upset.

They`ll show BB1 to 11 And i`ll be watching BB1 to 4 all intrested because I didnt watch them.
And then when it gets to BB6 and 7 i`ll probley laugh and then be sad again..
I`ll do this when BB8 comes on .. :sleep::sleep::sleep:
And then when BB9 comes on I`ll probley feel like sheding a tear at how amazing it was..

God I just hope another channel picks up the show :(

Beastie
28-11-2009, 03:22 PM
You liked BB8?

Oh God

I have liked EVERY series of bb, it may have been one of the worst ones but still, every series has some great housemates you remember! However there are also **** ones.. we need NO **** ones for bb11!