PDA

View Full Version : I'm SO p*ssed off!!!!!!!!!!!

MiuMiu
07-11-2009, 11:16 PM
My facebook page was just disabled!
For no reason that I am aware off at all.
I'm SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't do anything like, I wasn't even on it today. I checked my email, it said that two people had added me today, I went to check it on me profile page and "YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED" came up.

What the ***** do I do??????????

:bawling:

\PJ/
07-11-2009, 11:17 PM
www.twitter.com

Patrick
07-11-2009, 11:17 PM
Thats nothing compared to Youtube deleting my Account for no reason deleting 400 videos and leaving all Hundreds of my Subscribers wondering what happened to me!

At least on facebook you can just call your mates and tell them to add your new account.

Patrick
07-11-2009, 11:19 PM
www.twitter.com

Please tell me your not sugesting to the OP to join Twatter!
Its a site were Celebs go to post **** about themselfs and let the world know that their having for dinner as if people acctually care.

The OPoster should just make a new account, if your gona leave Facebook join Bebo its the most Similar to Facebook instead of joining Twitter the place for Twats and Low Lifes.

Beastie
07-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Maybe someone hacked your account?

MiuMiu
07-11-2009, 11:22 PM
The OPoster should just make a new account.

I suppose I'll just have to do that now :(
Thanks. :)

I can't even contact them because it wont connect to whatever server they are on.
:(

MiuMiu
07-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Maybe someone hacked your account?

Maybe :(!
I told my friends and they were like "Ya your page is just gone!" so I don't know like.

This is such SHITE!
And I only joined at the start of September.
So I was all addicted to it.

:bawling:

Christina
07-11-2009, 11:55 PM
Has happened to both my mates.. i'd be so bloody angry if that happened to me!!

MiuMiu
08-11-2009, 12:30 AM
Has happened to both my mates.. i'd be so bloody angry if that happened to me!!

I know I am!
I was such an addict and all like!
Now I have to wait until monday to try to contact them on a good computer and see what the story is.

Christina
08-11-2009, 01:20 AM
I know I am!
I was such an addict and all like!
Now I have to wait until monday to try to contact them on a good computer and see what the story is.

Hope they reactivate it. And i know..would feel just the same :(

MiuMiu
08-11-2009, 02:21 AM
Hope they reactivate it. And i know..would feel just the same :(

Aw thanks!
:)
I sent them an email about it, but apparently it takes them weeks to even get back to you. :(

Ah well, that's life I suppose.

Princess
08-11-2009, 02:44 AM
That sucks! :hug:

MiuMiu
08-11-2009, 03:00 AM
That sucks! :hug:

:lovedup:

Brad.
08-11-2009, 08:59 AM
Happened to me when I'd be on it for over a year, I was so annoyed. I just made a new account in June though.

Lauren
08-11-2009, 09:15 AM
rofl @ bebo suggestion! Yeah go on bebo to avoid the twats and low lives... erm... oxymoron.

Also; contact their support service - ask for a reason. Resend the email every few days and remind them of their terrible customer service - it should jump them into action. Good luck though, must be a pain! And you lost all your photos etc too :( x

King Gizzard
08-11-2009, 09:23 AM
lmfao bebo is the shittest thing ever to grace the net.

alc09
08-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Stop posting ****ing naked pictures, MiuMiu, then you might not be deleted again. :thumbs:

Regards,

alc09.

MiuMiu
08-11-2009, 09:14 PM
rofl @ bebo suggestion! Yeah go on bebo to avoid the twats and low lives... erm... oxymoron.

Also; contact their support service - ask for a reason. Resend the email every few days and remind them of their terrible customer service - it should jump them into action. Good luck though, must be a pain! And you lost all your photos etc too :( x

Hey that's a great suggestion! Thanks a mil:)
Ya, everything is gone :(