PDA

View Full Version : Noirin, was she made by other Housemates?

arsenalforever
10-11-2009, 12:11 PM
I mean she became the vocal point of BB10 in the middle with Siavash,marcus and sree and tom besotted with her. Apart from the whole Flirting/stalking thing she had no use to the house but had become a important figure for BB producers bringing over her ex and she has had probably the most press coverage out of all the BB10 contestants.

i just wondered do you think she was the mosat boring HM to be made seem ionteresting by her Male HM's?

Beastie
10-11-2009, 12:12 PM
I mean she became the vocal point of BB10 in the middle with Siavash,marcus and sree and tom besotted with her. Apart from the whole Flirting/stalking thing she had no use to the house but had become a important figure for BB producers bringing over her ex and she has had probably the most press coverage out of all the BB10 contestants.

i just wondered do you think she was the mosat boring HM to be made seem ionteresting by her Male HM's?

yes she was bloody boring, the males falling for her portrayed her to be more interesting. She was a waste of space as well as most of the other housemates this year.

arsenalforever
10-11-2009, 12:16 PM
yes she was bloody boring, the males falling for her portrayed her to be more interesting. She was a waste of space as well as most of the other housemates this year.

:joker: you clearly hate her Beast. I taught she got a great Edit by C4 which made her more interesting:joker: they were a bad bunch this year year

Beastie
10-11-2009, 12:17 PM
:joker: you clearly hate her Beast. I taught she got a great Edit by C4 which made her more interesting:joker: they were a bad bunch this year year

next year better be EPIC!

arsenalforever
10-11-2009, 12:23 PM
next year better be EPIC!

doubt it Beast unless they have a all star BB finale:dance:

Beastie
10-11-2009, 12:24 PM
doubt it Beast unless they have a all star BB finale:dance:

not past wannabe housemates who still thrive on wanting to be the "next jade goody" they can feck off! lol

arsenalforever
10-11-2009, 12:25 PM
not past wannabe housemates who still thrive on wanting to be the "next jade goody" they can feck off! lol

:joker: i'm the only one who mark out for that
i can't see C4 or BB producers caring too much about the last bb really

WOMBAI
14-11-2009, 12:55 PM

As you said - they became besotted with her - and that is their problem, not hers. They are grown men (allegedly). Men have to take responsibility for their own behaviour.

I think what you say could be applied to any of them - as they all bounced off each other. They made her more interesting - she made them more interesting - two way thing.

30stone
14-11-2009, 01:01 PM
One of the worst bb's ever.

No likeable characters, they just got loads of weird people that didnt gel well.

spot_on
15-11-2009, 04:49 PM
She was as shallow as anyone can be. But damn, was she pretty to look at.

eye sea
15-11-2009, 05:13 PM
I liked her at first but soon learned to dislike her a lot.

Patrick
15-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Still remember watching this on TV.

TiBB Was devided the entire week between Marcus fans and Noirin fans.
There was alot of 'VOTE FOR MARCUS' Threads.

And then on Friday afternoon it was said that Marcus would go because of a Fix.
And the Bookies had Marcus Favourite to go.

But we Fans and the Irreprisable Dark Horse proved them wrong! :)

Heres the clip of what im talking about, for those of you that want to watch one of the best BB10 Moments again.

tf3J2WuZUis

alc09
15-11-2009, 06:09 PM
:thumbs:

****ing brilliant stuff that night, I can remember after the result was given, absolutely ripping the **** into the Norin fans on here, ILoveMoney in particular :joker:

The Dark Horse was ace.

WOMBAI
18-11-2009, 09:49 AM
The 'dark horse' was an immature middle-aged pillock! A lot of people on this site seem to like clowns - and he was certainly that!

Twilight
18-11-2009, 09:50 AM
I remember ILoveMoney being all boo hoo my fave has gone:(
LOL