PDA

View Full Version : I think we'll see a climb in the ratings for next year

Billy
28-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Maybe back up at BB8/9 3million, since it's the final series.
Dunno why I decided to post this but just thought I would haha!

Patrick
28-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Hopefully, I would love if it gets higher than 3 Million.
But I`ll also feel sad if the ratings go High because it`ll be like..
'Why couldnt that of happened last year?'

But of course it could be the opposite and the ratings could fall even lower because so many ******* think that BB10 was the last series.
They clearly didnt understand a word of what the producers/fans/Davina said about NEXT Year being the end on C4.

Btw, Did BB8 Get more Ratings than BB9? :O
If thats true, its terrible BB9 was far better than BB8 and should of got more ratings.

alc09
28-11-2009, 02:10 PM
If anything they will drop further, sadly.

Beastie
28-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Well if they brought FULL live feed back then they would get more viewers, I suppose we will be getting more live feed this year than last year. I think the viewer ratings will climb but not by much! Might get back to the distinctly average 4 million which is still good :D it is the final series.. people need to tune in and celebrate over the great institution that is.. big brother!

ILoveTRW
28-11-2009, 02:53 PM
doubt it
the only thing that could bring the ratings up now is controversy but C4 will nip all signs in the bud before it happens

Smithy
28-11-2009, 08:57 PM
i reckon if they do sumat like send in a celeb for a day (like robbie williams - massive fan but couldnt cope with cbb) then ratings will go to mayb 5mill as just as a one off then slump again :(

Jords
29-11-2009, 03:46 AM
If the series is one to go out with a bang, it will definately get more ratings :tongue:

Stacey.
29-11-2009, 03:49 AM
Theee ratings will defeinitely rise, and im hoping that they do too :D