PDA

View Full Version : Big Mouth for Big Brother 11

Patrick
06-12-2009, 12:43 AM
I dont think its been confirmed if Davina is doing BBBM for BB11.
I know its true for CBB7 Though.

However did anyone else like it in BB9 and BB8 when they had a mix of Celebs doing it?

BB9 had the best Celeb Hosts.
Keith Lemmon, Caroline Flack, Jack Whitehall, Michael McIntyre, Chris Moyles etc

I loved in CBB6 Jack Whitehall did BBM for 3 weeks.
Hes hilarious, at parts he had me laughing so hard I would still laugh about parts of the show like 3 hours after its over.

Davina is too uptight with the show surprisingly.
Its boring to watch and I love her right but she talks too much about tits and stuff and in a way she lets the audience walk over her and she cant actually get discussing the show!

For BB11 I hope they do what they did in BB9 and bring in the funny And Brilliant Presenters.

I would of never heard of Keith Lemmon or Michael Mc Intyre if it wasnt for BBBM.

I only found out Caroline Flack presented BBBM and Im still trying to find the ****ing episodes lol

So what do you all think?

Davina? (BB10)
Jack Whitehall? (CBB6)
Celeb Guest Hosts? (BB8 and BB9)

---
Edit:
Oh wicked I found the videos with Caroline Flack presenting BB9s Big Mouth :)
http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/big-brother/2008/07/mirrorcouks-big-brother-blog-o.html

Beastie
06-12-2009, 12:46 AM
I think they need a new presenter for bblb and a new presenter or mixture of celebrities for BBBM. Davina should just stay on the main show.

Matt
Big Mouth should have a regular host. Ideally that would be Jack Whitehall, but Davina is better than guest hosts.

Beastie
Caroline Flack for bblb (if she is really passionate enough about bb) and Jack Whitehall for bbbm!

\PJ/
06-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Perhaps maybe some new talent,instead of the usual?

Beastie
06-12-2009, 12:49 AM

Or this. 2 Forum members, 1 for bbbm and 1 for bblb, being passionate about bb is half the battle so they need to choose 2 of us who are well the best at coming across well and presenting! SORTED :D

Patrick
06-12-2009, 12:50 AM

Tbf Jack Whitehall is new talent, and he was brand new when he started on BB9.

Russell from IAC would be funny on it too, I would love if he did his Comedy thing about all the campers Housemates.

Sadly though BB will use Davina thinking everyone loves her on Big Mouth, shes boring.

Patrick
06-12-2009, 12:51 AM
Or this. 2 Forum members, 1 for bbbm and 1 for bblb, being passionate about bb is half the battle so they need to choose 2 of us who are well the best at coming across well and presenting! SORTED :D

Who wants to listen to 2 FMs from A BB Forum?

It would be boring

Beastie
06-12-2009, 12:51 AM
Tbf Jack Whitehall is new talent, and he was brand new when he started on BB9.

Russell from IAC would be funny on it too, I would love if he did his Comedy thing about all the campers Housemates.

Sadly though BB will use Davina thinking everyone loves her on Big Mouth, shes boring.

Yeah I like Russel too!

Beastie
06-12-2009, 12:53 AM
Who wants to listen to 2 FMs from A BB Forum?

It would be boring

Okay I suppose, people watching will think "where did these come from" suppose new found people wanting presenting careers will have to start below bblb and bbbm! Also we need plenty of passionate celebs as guests on bblb and bbbm! Big Brother need to up their game! Start with a bang and finish with a bang!

Patrick
06-12-2009, 01:00 AM
Okay I suppose, people watching will think "where did these come from" suppose new found people wanting presenting careers will have to start below bblb and bbbm! Also we need plenty of passionate celebs as guests on bblb and bbbm! Big Brother need to up their game! Start with a bang and finish with a bang!

Yeah

The problem is though it will be hard to find celebs these days that are intrested in BB :(

Pains me to say that but not many celebs look twice at it.
Which is a shame.

Maybe they could get Ex HMs on to present the last BBBM on C4.

Some HMs have gotten to big headed for the show, others still love it.
And they obviously are passionate about it if they were o it.
Plus if its a Big Character Like Nikki, Macus or Bex then I dont think the public will be paying attention to their Presenting Skills.

Beastie
06-12-2009, 01:08 AM
Yeah

The problem is though it will be hard to find celebs these days that are intrested in BB :(

Pains me to say that but not many celebs look twice at it.
Which is a shame.

Maybe they could get Ex HMs on to present the last BBBM on C4.

Some HMs have gotten to big headed for the show, others still love it.
And they obviously are passionate about it if they were o it.
Plus if its a Big Character Like Nikki, Macus or Bex then I dont think the public will be paying attention to their Presenting Skills.

Yeah lol past housemates would be good, need big characters, I like Nikki but I am thinking would she be interested in what the audience have to say.. not just a "me, me, me". I think Luke could be good at presenting too!

Tom
06-12-2009, 01:08 AM
Russell Brand. And Dermot on BBLB.

Bring back the dream team

Patrick
06-12-2009, 01:10 AM
Yeah lol past housemates would be good, need big characters, I like Nikki but I am thinking would she be interested in what the audience have to say.. not just a "me, me, me". I think Luke could be good at presenting too!

Yeah
I could imagine Luke, he would be brilliant at it.

Patrick
06-12-2009, 01:11 AM

Do you reckon if Russel ever asked for his Job back, if they would give it to him over Davina??

I dont understand why Dermot left, its not as if BB is on the same time as X Factor FFS.

\PJ/
06-12-2009, 01:13 AM

Dermot on BBLB would be a dream.

Tom
06-12-2009, 01:15 AM
Do you reckon if Russel ever asked for his Job back, if they would give it to him over Davina??

I dont understand why Dermot left, its not as if BB is on the same time as X Factor FFS.

The auditions are filmed whilst BB is on

Judges homes clashes with the end of BB, hence Holly didn't present the first couple of weeks of This Morning

Stu
06-12-2009, 01:18 AM
Dermot and Russel back would be a dream, but it's never going to happen. Both have moved onto bigger things.

Patrick
06-12-2009, 01:19 AM
The auditions are filmed whilst BB is on

Judges homes clashes with the end of BB, hence Holly didn't present the first couple of weeks of This Morning

Oh right, Okay.