PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theories.

InOne
08-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Anybody interested in them??? JFK, death of Kurt, Diana murdered ect.

Z
08-12-2009, 02:06 PM
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do enjoy reading a well thought out, well argued conspiracy theory! Snopes is kind of a buzzkill though haha.

Smithy
08-12-2009, 02:11 PM
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do enjoy reading a well thought out, well argued conspiracy theory! though haha.

Same, especially when theres that moment and your like OMG yea, this could be true :P

InOne
08-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Also 9/11 too, plenty of ones about that.

Stacey.
08-12-2009, 04:58 PM
yes,, i think theyre clever - cool :D:D

InOne
08-12-2009, 04:59 PM
yes,, i think theyre clever - cool :D:D

Which ones do you like???

Stu
08-12-2009, 05:21 PM
I don't think 9/11 and Kennedy should be even considered conspiracy theories. Dodgy stuff was obviously afoot.

Fom
08-12-2009, 05:25 PM
9/11 I am very interested in, the ones about elvis still being alive just bores me.

Stacey.
08-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Which ones do you like???

the 9/11 mostt :D
also things that have happened at schooll and stuff lol :)

Captain.Remy
08-12-2009, 05:29 PM
the ones about elvis still being alive just bores me.

From what I heard, Elvis is:

-In the space,
-along with Michael Jackson, Kennedy and Monroe etc... in Oceania, on a lost island for celebrities who need to rest a bit,
-in China where he became a Buddhist monk.

:joker:

Tom
08-12-2009, 05:37 PM
From what I heard, Elvis is:

-In the space,
-along with Michael Jackson, Kennedy and Monroe etc... in Oceania, on a lost island for celebrities who need to rest a bit,
-in China where he became a Buddhist monk.

:joker:

Apparently he opened a chippy or something

Stu
08-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Tupac Shakur is currently posting on TiBB forums under the pseudonym 'The Joe'.

InOne
08-12-2009, 05:52 PM
I don't think 9/11 and Kennedy should be even considered conspiracy theories. Dodgy stuff was obviously afoot.

Yeah the Kennedy one is dodgy, especially when you watch the video of it.

Stu
08-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Yeah the Kennedy one is dodgy, especially when you watch the video of it.
Kennedy's head snapped back in a completely different angle to where the bullet supposedly came from, and Oswald's view was poor. The only way it plausibly could have been him was if a squadron if pigeons flew him over the motorcade so that he shot a bullet, which ricocheted and flew up by a grassy knoll where a gust of wind just happened to blow it back in Kennedy's direction.

Bill Hicks often remarked that when new U.S. presidents are sworn in they are led to a room full of men sitting around a table where the new president is shown footage of the assassination before being told ''You got that?''.

InOne
08-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Kennedy's head snapped back in a completely different angle to where the bullet supposedly came from, and Oswald's view was poor. The only way it plausibly could have been him was if a squadron if pigeons flew him over the motorcade so that he shot a bullet, which ricocheted and flew up by a grassy knoll where a gust of wind just happened to blow it back in Kennedy's direction.

Bill Hicks often remarked that when new U.S. presidents are sworn in they are led to a room full of men sitting around a table where the new president is shown footage of the assassination before being told ''You got that?''.

Yeah, I need to find that vid again to refresh my memory, it's in the middle of a 2 hour doc though.

What do you think of the Kurt one? Personally, I think it was just fans who were looking for someone to blame, he clearly had a serious problem.

setanta
08-12-2009, 06:37 PM

My turn to rep you buddy. With you all the way there.

InOne
08-12-2009, 07:10 PM
Found the vid. Shows the tape of him getting shot and the different angles the fatal shot could have come from.

7iU4u7E4Ku4