PDA

View Full Version : Have you auditioned for Big Brother before?

Beastie
09-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Have you auditioned for Big Brother before?

If so.. how far did you get?

Princess
09-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Nope,but I'm going to next year!

ILoveTRW
09-12-2009, 02:20 PM
I auditioned for BB8 when i was 16, for a joke, but they kicked me out before i even got through the door because i couldnt provide any identification.

MissKittyFantastico
09-12-2009, 02:22 PM
I got the application pack for BB2, never even filled it out though because my bf at the time said he'd leave me if I went in the house lol! Doubt I ever would have got anywhere anyway but yeah lol.

Beastie
09-12-2009, 02:22 PM
I auditioned for BB8 when i was 16, for a joke, but they kicked me out before i even got through the door because i couldnt provide any identification.

Lol! That's ace! Will you audition for the last series?

I auditioned for bb9 but got nowhere!

Auditioned for bb10 and got to round 2.

Hoping this time round (my 3rd time lucky) I will get to at least round 3.. hoping to go all the way obviously because it is the last series!

Beastie
09-12-2009, 02:23 PM
I got the application pack for BB2, never even filled it out though because my bf at the time said he'd leave me if I went in the house lol! Doubt I ever would have got anywhere anyway but yeah lol.

Omg what type of questions were on it? lol

Beastie
09-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Nope,but I'm going to next year!

Good luck Laura! I hope you have a blast at the Dublin Auditions!

ILoveTRW
09-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Lol! That's ace! Will you audition for the last series?

I auditioned for bb9 but got nowhere!

Auditioned for bb10 and got to round 2.

Hoping this time round (my 3rd time lucky) I will get to at least round 3.. hoping to go all the way obviously because it is the last series!

nar i dont want to be famous

MissKittyFantastico
09-12-2009, 02:27 PM
Omg what type of questions were on it? lol

Oh god it was years ago haha! Ummm they ask you loads of stuff about your personality, how you react in situations, what your goals in life are, biggest achievements in life so far....and so on and so on. The application form was about an inch thick lol.

Beastie
09-12-2009, 02:28 PM
nar i dont want to be famous

Lol! Aww you could audition again to see how far you get?

Beastie
09-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Oh god it was years ago haha! Ummm they ask you loads of stuff about your personality, how you react in situations, what your goals in life are, biggest achievements in life so far....and so on and so on. The application form was about an inch thick lol.

Oh sounds similar to what you apparently have to do in round 3 of the bb auditions! You have to fill out a form with loads of questions and it takes a few hours to do apparently. In round 2 you do a short questionnaire and an interview!

bigbrothermaniac008
03-01-2010, 11:02 PM
i got asked to go back the next day for the "diary room simulation" cannot wait till the16th!!

Vicky.
03-01-2010, 11:05 PM
I went to the open auditions at newcastle a few years back.

My mate went with me but she hates bb...they wanted to fast track her. But she said no because she cant stand the program and was only there because of me. I got told no because I went shy (god knows why).

Ronaldinho10
07-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Hi people i am new to this forum

And was just wondering if anyone had got a reply from there email to provide them with a telephone number?

I did and got a phonecall from BB just basically had an on the phone interview but was just wondering if anyone else had the same?

Beastie
08-01-2010, 02:28 PM
I sent an application back but I have got no phone call :( What did they say to you? Are you jumping to the 2nd round of the auditions? Which auditions are you going to?

Stacey.
08-01-2010, 02:28 PM
:bawling:
I wish i was older

Princess
08-01-2010, 02:36 PM
I sent an application back but I have got no phone call :( What did they say to you? Are you jumping to the 2nd round of the auditions? Which auditions are you going to?

I havn't got a phone call either. I'm hoping they're waiting a few days to ring people,lol!

Beastie
08-01-2010, 02:40 PM
I havn't got a phone call either. I'm hoping they're waiting a few days to ring people,lol!

I think looking back.. my application back was a bit ****. Arghh I don't want to queue for hours to get to the bloody 1st round. However I think I am going on Friday to Manchester. Friday should be less busy than Saturday I hope?

Beastie
08-01-2010, 02:41 PM
I wish i was older

Aww I hope BB comes back next year or after a few years and then you can audition!

Stacey.
08-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Aww I hope BB comes back next year or after a few years and then you can audition!

yeaahh :)
thats why i dont want it to finish yettt :spin: haha

Princess
08-01-2010, 02:42 PM
I think looking back.. my application back was a bit ****. Arghh I don't want to queue for hours to get to the bloody 1st round. However I think I am going on Friday to Manchester. Friday should be less busy than Saturday I hope?

It probably wasn't ****,it's hard to get it to sound good though,I dunno if mind sounded any good at all. I don't mind queuing,just this would be easier,lol!

Beastie
08-01-2010, 02:52 PM
It probably wasn't ****,it's hard to get it to sound good though,I dunno if mind sounded any good at all. I don't mind queuing,just this would be easier,lol!

Yeah I think I sent a bit of a rough picture too. Ooo well good look in you audition Laura! It is worth it trying it out anyway. Your aim is to get further and further though!

Ronaldinho10
08-01-2010, 06:11 PM

Did you get an email asking for your number aswell?

I am going to the glasgow auditions so i was told if a was going to get a call it wouldnt be untill a week b4 the 30th

Princess
08-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Yeah I think I sent a bit of a rough picture too. Ooo well good look in you audition Laura! It is worth it trying it out anyway. Your aim is to get further and further though!

Thanks! Good luck with yours too,if you're going in the cold,lol!

Beastie
08-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Did you get an email asking for your number aswell?

I am going to the glasgow auditions so i was told if a was going to get a call it wouldnt be untill a week b4 the 30th

Yeah I have posted the email in the other thread! Yeah I gave my number. I think it was yesterday I sent my email application. Who told you, you would not get a phone call until the 30th? Good luck with your audition :D

Beastie
08-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Thanks! Good luck with yours too,if you're going in the cold,lol!

Lol I hope it is warmed up by next Friday but I will wrap up!

Is the weather allright in Dublin?

Princess
08-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Well it's very icy and it snowed a bit today. Apprentley it's gonna be awful this weekend. Dublin auditions ain't till the 19th so hopefully the weather will be alright by then!

georgehudson
08-01-2010, 07:48 PM
I wish i was older

Same :bawling:

larderland
08-01-2010, 10:33 PM
i got a phone call form big brother yesterday after sending my Application online in an email.They said it was very funny and that they loved what i was saying and wanted to make sure id be there on the day to audition.I said i would be and they said theyd be talking to me before then anyway i think..

hope this is a goood sign??

Beastie
08-01-2010, 11:10 PM
i got a phone call form big brother yesterday after sending my Application online in an email.They said it was very funny and that they loved what i was saying and wanted to make sure id be there on the day to audition.I said i would be and they said theyd be talking to me before then anyway i think..

hope this is a goood sign??

OMG you will be fast tracked!

larderland
09-01-2010, 02:54 PM

cool what does that mean?when i get to the top of the q do i say my name or something?u going to the auditions?

Tom
09-01-2010, 03:19 PM
I was invited to a Hijack audition after my friend sent the application off as a joke. I said no.

larderland
10-01-2010, 03:30 PM

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS MEANS PLLLLLSSS?they rang me and said they loved my application and i think they said theyd ring me before the audition.. and they wanted to know for deffinite if i was going to the auditions?does mean iv been fastracked or watev?do i say my name when i get there? thanks for any advice.

Ronaldinho10
10-01-2010, 03:42 PM
FFS m8 im sick of hearing that u have been called and they loved you jesus i know ur excited and good luck to you for getting on but you must have posted that at least 10 times in about 3 different topics.

p.s not sour grapes as i have been called aswell but dont keep going on about it

larderland
11-01-2010, 12:07 AM
FFS m8 im sick of hearing that u have been called and they loved you jesus i know ur excited and good luck to you for getting on but you must have posted that at least 10 times in about 3 different topics.

p.s not sour grapes as i have been called aswell but dont keep going on about it

im not going on about it cos im happy i just want to know what it means and no1 can tell me!if u read my messages im jus aking if anyone knows if what iv said means im fastracked!

bamf
11-01-2010, 12:27 AM
It justs means that you may get to the 2nd round in the auditions automatically.

Round 1 is games, mixers.
Round 2 is talking to producers.

BB11UK
11-01-2010, 12:53 AM
im not going on about it cos im happy i just want to know what it means and no1 can tell me!if u read my messages im jus aking if anyone knows if what iv said means im fastracked!

You will know if you're fast tracked because they will tell you on the phone. If they haven't told you, then don't count on it.

They might not have been interested in you after the phone interview, so you'll have to queue like the others.

BB11UK
11-01-2010, 12:55 AM

Erm...not really. They're not going to fast-track everyone they speak to on the phone, or reply to about the applications.

If they ask you if you're going to be at the auditions, that isn't the same as "we're gunna put you on the fast-track list".

fraggle89
11-01-2010, 03:11 PM
I think this is the best BB 2010 candidate and i dont even like him! He's just really reeaaallyy annoying. Everyone in the house would hate him and bitch about him, he'd cause arguaments. And the public would 'LOVE TO HATE HIM'!! .. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?v=wall&gid=242398799709 . obviously he's worse in the flesh but this gives you some idea!!

Beastie
11-01-2010, 03:14 PM
I think this is the best BB 2010 candidate and i dont even like him! He's just really reeaaallyy annoying. Everyone in the house would hate him and bitch about him, he'd cause arguaments. And the public would 'LOVE TO HATE HIM'!! .. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?v=wall&gid=242398799709 . obviously he's worse in the flesh but this gives you some idea!!

Fail.

Beastie
11-01-2010, 03:19 PM
hqMF8vEFJqs

This chap would be good!

I think he is straight but I am not entirely sure! lol

Beastie
11-01-2010, 03:21 PM
5fb27J0Hwzk

Beastie
11-01-2010, 03:22 PM
aKhkJHU1k28

Beastie
11-01-2010, 03:24 PM
SSUYf8JyIR4

This girl has ATTITUDE!

$haq
14-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Have you auditioned for Big Brother before?

If so.. how far did you get?

I auditioned last yr...just for a buzz really...thought it'd be an experience...managed to get to the 3rd round...so not all bad...might try again...seen as though it might be the last one ever...

littlelaura
15-01-2010, 02:58 PM

I watched a show about how they chose once, but this was series 2 or 3, and they said that they don't take anyone who is just trying to get famous or who might not cope with it. They have obviously changed their policy since then, so the questions would be different,

BGT-FAN!
15-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Its good your willing to do that, shows ambition and thats a good quality to have.