PDA

View Full Version : Exec producer revealed

DigitalSid
10-12-2009, 04:50 PM
Shirley Jones, BB5, according to the knowledgeable rzt on D.S.

Hope she stays on board for the summer and gives the show a good send off, though it probably wouldn't be needing one if they'd bought her back two years ago.

Matt
10-12-2009, 04:58 PM
That's a turn up for the books. Maybe it won't be as boring this year then...

*mazedsalv**
10-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Thats already a good start... could foreshadow that BB11 will be evil as BB5 was, give them evil tasks and great twists... BB5 thought up of The Bedsit, and it was probably her idea... and the twist was genious.

She revived BB from BB4 which was 1.5m down on BB3 so that was probably beginning to downfall further, but BB5 put BB back to greatness.
In my opinion if BB5 wasnt made the way it was, I reckon it would only have lasted 2 extra years before being axed. (Around BB7ish)

She could help revive BB but i think back in the BB4 days it was still being spoken about and a revival was possible, it seems that NOTHING can save BB or even increase its ratings at this moment.

ILoveTRW
10-12-2009, 05:23 PM
She is going to ruin her reputation, just that Sharon did.

Tom
10-12-2009, 05:56 PM
CBB6 had Sharon Powers, so did BB10. Didn't stop those being complete failures.

DigitalSid
10-12-2009, 06:03 PM
CBB6 had Sharon Powers, so did BB10. Didn't stop those being complete failures.

Sharon Powers wasn't behind BB5, though I don't doubt that CBB will still fail.

Tom
10-12-2009, 06:05 PM

But she did BB6, CBB4, some of BB7 and BB9 and were all relative hits for the time they fell

ILoveTRW
10-12-2009, 06:06 PM

yes but she was behind BB6 which is the second greatest season after BB5

Patrick
10-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Thats already a good start... could foreshadow that BB11 will be evil as BB5 was, give them evil tasks and great twists... BB5 thought up of The Bedsit, and it was probably her idea... and the twist was genious.

She revived BB from BB4 which was 1.5m down on BB3 so that was probably beginning to downfall further, but BB5 put BB back to greatness.
In my opinion if BB5 wasnt made the way it was, I reckon it would only have lasted 2 extra years before being axed. (Around BB7ish)

She could help revive BB but i think back in the BB4 days it was still being spoken about and a revival was possible, it seems that NOTHING can save BB or even increase its ratings at this moment.

Like you said the Bed Sit was probley her idea, which backfired and caused Fight Night.
Even though that was very entertaining to the viewers, I imagine the Producers were pissed off.

She may feel abit nervous about everything she does and the twists she comes up with.
Like BB8, I bet the producers had plans for it but after CBB5 they probley got rid of alot of Ideas incase the housemates were racist or somthing.

So she may have Fight Night in her head and be very careful with what she does, which will mean she might not put that many good twists and tasks in action.

Although she might be a legend and say 'Ah who gives a ****' and just let it all happen, which will bring in viewers.

I think BB11 needs a good fight like a massive one like BB5, Maybe a tad bigger.
Just to bring in alot of ratings.

I really do think that if BB11 does brilliantly in Ratings and can stay above 4 Million..
It could come back on another channel perhaps earlier than the wait we expected.

Patrick
10-12-2009, 09:27 PM
But she did BB6, CBB4, some of BB7 and BB9 and were all relative hits for the time they fell

The best series of Big Brother ever those 4.

Shame she was such a prick during BB10.

DigitalSid
11-12-2009, 07:51 AM
yes but she was behind BB6 which is the second greatest season after BB5

If you disclude series 3, 7 and 2..

Beastie
12-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Is Shirley Jones as fit as Sharon Powers? What type of people will Shirley choose?

Jimmi5bellies
13-12-2009, 08:38 AM
Great stuff! Best news so far. Lets hope she does what Sharon should have done a long time ago.

*mazedsalv**
13-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Like you said the Bed Sit was probley her idea, which backfired and caused Fight Night.
Even though that was very entertaining to the viewers, I imagine the Producers were pissed off.

She may feel abit nervous about everything she does and the twists she comes up with.
Like BB8, I bet the producers had plans for it but after CBB5 they probley got rid of alot of Ideas incase the housemates were racist or somthing.

So she may have Fight Night in her head and be very careful with what she does, which will mean she might not put that many good twists and tasks in action.

Although she might be a legend and say 'Ah who gives a ****' and just let it all happen, which will bring in viewers.

I think BB11 needs a good fight like a massive one like BB5, Maybe a tad bigger.
Just to bring in alot of ratings.

I really do think that if BB11 does brilliantly in Ratings and can stay above 4 Million..
It could come back on another channel perhaps earlier than the wait we expected.

Yeah if I was producer for this last series, I would do what you had just said, who cares if another fight night happens... it will bring in viewers. I hope they are very contreversial in BB11, we dont want it to go out in BB4 style do we!!

Stacey.
13-12-2009, 09:56 AM
who is this 'shirley jones'???:/

DigitalSid
13-12-2009, 10:17 AM
who is this 'shirley jones'???:/

Executive producer of the 'evil' Big Brother 5.

JohnnyBB
13-12-2009, 12:58 PM
Executive producer of the 'evil' Big Brother 5.

let's hope she brings evil back in a much more evil way! :dance::devil: