PDA

View Full Version : If you was on Big Brother..

Beastie
12-12-2009, 01:23 PM
If you was on Big Brother and you saw a big red button saying "Don't press the red button", would you still press it? or Not because you would be too paranoid that if you press it something bad will happen like you get evicted?

Stacey.
12-12-2009, 01:24 PM
i wouldnt press it... too scared:D
or,, it might do something to the other housemates :/

Beastie
12-12-2009, 01:25 PM
i wouldnt press it... too scared:D
or,, it might do something to the other housemates :/

In the day time though the button is usually there.. so I might press it.. however big brother might say "you will be evicted tonight" Lol the worst thing about Big Brother is being evicted, especially when even the public have not voted you out.

Fom
12-12-2009, 01:28 PM
I would press it... why not :P

Stacey.
12-12-2009, 01:28 PM
In the day time though the button is usually there.. so I might press it.. however big brother might say "you will be evicted tonight" Lol the worst thing about Big Brother is being evicted, especially when even the public have not voted you out.

yeah - i would be GUTTED if that happened :(
Just ruined your chances :(

Beastie
12-12-2009, 01:29 PM
yeah - i would be GUTTED if that happened :(
Just ruined your chances :(

Lol yeah. BB10 was a bit poo but it was a good twist at the beginning, all of them fighting to be a bb10 housemate and having to pass them tasks!

ILoveTRW
12-12-2009, 01:30 PM
I would press it, they would never evict you for doing it, so the only thing it will bring is more airtime

did you watch bb6 by any chance

Beastie
12-12-2009, 01:32 PM
I would press it, they would never evict you for doing it, so the only thing it will bring is more airtime

Yes lol when Makosi pressed it and she received a task but still there is every chance of a bad thing happening.

Patrick
12-12-2009, 01:33 PM

But they called Stuart to the DR on his Birthday in BB5 and evicted him right away.

Poor guy.
So anything could happen..

I would stare at it for ages, and then think about it and ask the other HMs if any of them would press it, then if they said no I would think of the possible out comes and then probley press it for the fun of it..

Stacey.
12-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Lol yeah. BB10 was a bit poo but it was a good twist at the beginning, all of them fighting to be a bb10 housemate and having to pass them tasks!

Yeah - that was really cooool :)
:D the first BB i properly watched was BB9, so i havent seen loads of series likee you guys here :hugesmile:
lmao,so i just loveeeee the ones ive seen atm:D

ILoveTRW
12-12-2009, 01:36 PM
But they called Stuart to the DR on his Birthday in BB5 and evicted him right away.

Poor guy.
So anything could happen..

I would stare at it for ages, and then think about it and ask the other HMs if any of them would press it, then if they said no I would think of the possible out comes and then probley press it for the fun of it..

it wasnt his birthday, plus it was a secret eviction and the public voted him out, it not as if big brother just called one housemate to the diary room and they were evicted.

arista
12-12-2009, 01:38 PM
If you was on Big Brother and you saw a big red button saying "Don't press the red button", would you still press it? or Not because you would be too paranoid that if you press it something bad will happen like you get evicted?

I would Destroy the Whole Unit so no one could push it.
And Refuse to go to the DR.

Life In The Fast Lane.

Patrick
12-12-2009, 01:40 PM
it wasnt his birthday, plus it was a secret eviction and the public voted him out, it not as if big brother just called one housemate to the diary room and they were evicted.

Oh right thanks for clearing that up,

I watched BB5 but can hardly remember any of it..

Might be time for a rewatch

Patrick
12-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Yeah - that was really cooool :)
:D the first BB i properly watched was BB9, so i havent seen loads of series likee you guys here :hugesmile:
lmao,so i just loveeeee the ones ive seen atm:D

BB9?

Wicked, thats a really good way to start your 'BB Expeirence' :) lol
Did you like BB9 then?

Beastie
12-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Actually I would want me and all the other housemates to press it together. I think they were going to do that in bb6 but then Makosi just randomly decided to press it!

I would probs take risks like this if I was in big brother for a few weeks but in the 1st week I would be paranoid in going to the diary room etc, I would feel I would have to lick people's arses to try and ensure I am not evicted first.

ILoveTRW
12-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Oh right thanks for clearing that up,

I watched BB5 but can hardly remember any of it..

Might be time for a rewatch

definitely rewatch it, it the best series ever

_Seth
12-12-2009, 05:36 PM
I'd look around the room to see if there where any secret holes or traps above. If there weren't I wouldn't press.

GypsyGoth
12-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Nope, I wouldn't do it.

Jordan.
12-12-2009, 09:11 PM
I wouldnt do it, if Big Brother say dont then i would obey :nono:

Beastie
12-12-2009, 09:13 PM
I'd look around the room to see if there where any secret holes or traps above. If there weren't I wouldn't press.

Lol yeah I think if I was in the house I would look around the house for a secret room or something hidden, like the tumble dryer they hid in bb8, there was also a secret party room in bb4!

Stacey.
12-12-2009, 10:22 PM
BB9?

Wicked, thats a really good way to start your 'BB Expeirence' :) lol
Did you like BB9 then?

yeahh, i loved it :D
:lovedup: i think BB10 was better though :dance:

Jords
13-12-2009, 12:15 AM
I would press it :joker:
If I got evicted Id be well known for being the HM being evicted by pressing a button, PMSL

Beastie
13-12-2009, 12:17 AM
I would press it :joker:
If I got evicted Id be well known for being the HM being evicted by pressing a button, PMSL

Lol. Like Benazir's memorable eviction via a red busssss!

Next year it should be a tandum! Davina interviewing while they cycle away. Once the interview has ended the housemate drops off Davina at a limo while the housemate cycles home alone into the distance! LOL