PDA

View Full Version : This series all went wrong.

Lewis.
12-12-2009, 08:44 PM
The crap format changes, The stupid 2 day shows.. it was just crap. The contestants had so much potential. Lucie, Miss Frank, Stacey, Rachel. All of them... ESPECIALLY Miss Frank had amazing potential to do great in the outside world and get countless number 1 hits... Simon Cowell has turned the show into a crappy cheap show this year and made it all about the judges and not the talent. I miss last year.. the best series ever. Alexandra, Laura, Ruth. Diana, Austin, JLS, Rachel. All of them were amazing.

I hope next year can return the respect I previously had for the X Factor and Simon and Co can realize that they are messing with peoples lives, just so that they can get some extra bucks... and start taking the show seriously.

I suppose Joe has an amazing voice, Olly is a great performer.. but neither really attract me in terms of a winner.. neither of them have that spark

Ahh well.....

.....Susan Boyle for Christmas number 1 ;D:D:D

Smithy
12-12-2009, 08:45 PM
id sooner have leona

Raph
12-12-2009, 08:56 PM
yes!!!

omg!

-Miss Frank were better than Danyl
-Rachel was FANTASTIC
-ohhh how I loved Lucie!
-and Stacey was a million times better than Olly!

Joe to win, so that the winner is not the awful, cocky, bad vocalist, Olly..

=)

CiaraD
12-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Agree this seris was a while let down

Tom
12-12-2009, 08:58 PM
The live auditions and bootcamp really didn't help, and the judges didn't really help matters by almost putting through the wrong top 12

Jordan.
12-12-2009, 09:05 PM
They've changed it too much this series, i mean a final that last two days?

If they dont bring back the old format next year it is sure to flop.

troy4783
12-12-2009, 09:25 PM
miss frank should have stayed longer

Billy
12-12-2009, 10:31 PM
Simon's not done it though, the public have. Miss Frank, Rachel and Lucie (three of the people you mentioned) weren't liked by the public, and all three received the lowest votes on the night of their elimination.

Stacey.
12-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Jedward and Danyl have gone - wrong

Stacey.
12-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Simon's not done it though, the public have. Miss Frank, Rachel and Lucie (three of the people you mentioned) weren't liked by the public, and all three received the lowest votes on the night of their elimination.

yeah - especially rachel, sorry samy xx

Tom4784
12-12-2009, 10:36 PM
To be fair I liked the changes apart from the auditions, keep the changes (except the live auditions). This show went wrong with the Final 12, half of them shouldn't have been there.

Jords
12-12-2009, 10:37 PM
It has been a bit of a fail, Ive loved it though, mainly because Stacey was in it, now shes gone, tomorrow will be the only XF this series I wont really enjoy.

Im peed off I wont here her sing the climb, I knew Joe would win but I had hope she would make Sundays show so I could hear it, gutted, I prey for a leak D:

Stacey.
12-12-2009, 10:38 PM
It has been a bit of a fail, Ive loved it though, mainly because Stacey was in it, now shes gone, tomorrow will be the only XF this series I wont really enjoy.

Im peed off I wont here her sing the climb, I knew Joe would win but I had hope she would make Sundays show so I could hear it, gutted, I prey for a leak D:

i pray for the door not to open: Just when Joe is coming out :joker:
in my eyes, this would absolutely MAKEE tv history, oh yeh :D

MrGaryy
12-12-2009, 11:13 PM
The crap format changes, The stupid 2 day shows.. it was just crap. The contestants had so much potential. Lucie, Miss Frank, Stacey, Rachel. All of them... ESPECIALLY Miss Frank had amazing potential to do great in the outside world and get countless number 1 hits... Simon Cowell has turned the show into a crappy cheap show this year and made it all about the judges and not the talent. I miss last year.. the best series ever. Alexandra, Laura, Ruth. Diana, Austin, JLS, Rachel. All of them were amazing.

I suppose Joe has an amazing voice, Olly is a great performer.. but neither really attract me in terms of a winner.. neither of them have that spark

I'm sorry but you are deluding yourself if you think acts like Miss Frank could have a number one. There was never potential there, they were chosen because they were the best of a bad lot.

Lets be honest, the reason you don't like Olly or Joe, is because they're male and you prefer female singers. And in regards to the changes, sure I didn't like them very much, but the ratings are up by 25% so to say this year went wrong because of them, is far from the truth. And at the end of the day, the public didn't vote for the girls, not Simon and the producers.

the only problem were the poor choices from the judges, letting Jamie, Jedward, Ricki, Lloyd, Rachel through, acts that never even stood a chance.

Fom
12-12-2009, 11:16 PM
This year I have been addicted... they have done something right for me... I kind of like the 2 days thing now.

Stacey.
12-12-2009, 11:18 PM
I kind of like the 2 days thing now.

yep,i agree, its definitely better :D
And its more exciting waitingg... Also,, it gives people more time to vote:D

Billy
12-12-2009, 11:19 PM
I'm sorry but you are deluding yourself if you think acts like Miss Frank could have a number one. There was never potential there, they were chosen because they were the best of a bad lot.

Lets be honest, the reason you don't like Olly or Joe, is because they're male and you prefer female singers. And in regards to the changes, sure I didn't like them very much, but the ratings are up by 25% so to say this year went wrong because of them, is far from the truth. And at the end of the day, the public didn't vote for the girls, not Simon and the producers.

the only problem were the poor choices from the judges, letting Jamie, Jedward, Ricki, Lloyd, Rachel through, acts that never even stood a chance.

To be fair, although I agree with the majority of your post, the acts you mentioned are all the wrong ones IMO. Rachel, Lloyd and Rikki did all have potential, but (and Dannii and Cheryl fans will hate me for this) they were just managed badly. Rachel didn't find her way till it was too late, Lloyd was a massive victim of themed weeks, and Rikki doing RESPECT? WTF! The real dead weight in the show are Jamie (like you said), Kandy Rain, Jedward, Miss Frank, Lucie, and I'd go as far as saying that Joe doesn't have much chance of being a successfull recording artist after the show. None of them actually had any appeal or any market

WOMBAI
12-12-2009, 11:20 PM
To be fair I liked the changes apart from the auditions, keep the changes (except the live auditions). This show went wrong with the Final 12, half of them shouldn't have been there.

The whole thing went wrong from the start! Show has become very tacky - Simon is catering for the much younger audience - and that has spoilt the show!

Beastie
12-12-2009, 11:22 PM

I hope next year can return the respect I previously had for the X Factor and Simon and Co can realize that they are messing with peoples lives, just so that they can get some extra bucks... and start taking the show seriously.

Ahh well.....

.....Susan Boyle for Christmas number 1 ;D:D:D

I don't want Susan Boyle at number one :sleep:

Robbie or Rage Against the Machine! :thumbs:

Spike
13-12-2009, 08:06 AM
The series could have been better
I disagree about the 2 shows per week, I think that has been one of the strengths of the series.
The main problem is the talent. Alot of the final 12 shouldn't have been there and then the public got it wrong. I think the problem came from the new audition format as it allowed people who wouldn't have originally got through the audition round a place in the live finals
I actually think Jedward saved the series because without them it would have got quite boring.

WOMBAI
13-12-2009, 08:14 AM
I disagree about the 2 shows per week, I think that has been one of the strengths of the series.
The main problem is the talent. Alot of the final 12 shouldn't have been there and then the public got it wrong. I think the problem came from the new audition format as it allowed people who wouldn't have originally got through the audition round a place in the live finals
I actually think Jedward saved the series because without them it would have got quite boring.

How delutional are you! :joker:

xDramatick
13-12-2009, 09:11 AM
I agree.
I hated the live auditions, and results on Sunday night.

Also, I think that Rikki/KandyRain/MissFrank/Rachel/Lucie should all have got a lot further. After Lucie left, there was only really Stacey + Lloyd left for me, but I kinda lost interest in Stacey once the acts got to the Top 5, and of course, Lloyd left that night.

Stacey.
13-12-2009, 09:16 AM

yeh i agree.
Jedward =biggest legends ever :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lewis.
13-12-2009, 09:22 AM
Yeah, I totally agree Daren. All of those you said should have gone a lot further. Lloyd may not have had the biggest vocal range but he did have a really nice tone to his voice and brought something fresh to the show... I'm glad he stayed long enough to be top 5 at least.

IMO it should have been

1st. Miss Frank
2nd. Rachel
3rd. Lucie
4th. Stacey/Lloyd
5th. Stacey/Lloyd

Stacey.
13-12-2009, 09:25 AM
1. Jedward :D
2. Danyl :)
3. Lucie
4. Olly
5. Stacey

Adamw92
13-12-2009, 10:18 AM
I agree, Stacey should be in the final 2 right now and Lucie should have made the final, Jedward should have went in like week 4, Miss Frank should have made it to the semi final at least

Patrick
13-12-2009, 10:37 AM
Sorry to say this,
but the series isnt going to improve next year.

Infact it will go downhill even further.
Simon wants more money for the show or hes threatening to Axe it (which would be a good thing now)

I dont think he`ll axe it because its very popular but ITV Lick up his arse anyway.

He wants more money to make next year 'bigger and better'

He wants to move the venue of the live shows.
Change the format even more.
And now theres rumours of Dannii and Cheryl quitting.
Tonight will likely be Dermot and Hollys last show.

He thinks the massive ratings this year are done to the Audition Change which is bullshit.
And he still wants to carry on this boring 2 day long show.

I mean 2 day final?

WTF

So next years will be even shitter than 2009 unfortunatly :(

Beastie
13-12-2009, 10:41 AM
John and Edward should have won and Rikki should have got much further. Both these acts were different and unique.

Marc
13-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Miss Frank :sad:

MrGaryy
13-12-2009, 09:56 PM
To be fair, although I agree with the majority of your post, the acts you mentioned are all the wrong ones IMO. Rachel, Lloyd and Rikki did all have potential, but (and Dannii and Cheryl fans will hate me for this) they were just managed badly. Rachel didn't find her way till it was too late, Lloyd was a massive victim of themed weeks, and Rikki doing RESPECT? WTF! The real dead weight in the show are Jamie (like you said), Kandy Rain, Jedward, Miss Frank, Lucie, and I'd go as far as saying that Joe doesn't have much chance of being a successfull recording artist after the show. None of them actually had any appeal or any market

The only reason I mentioned Rachel was because Alexandra won last year, she never stood a chance this year. Ricki, you're right could have gone further, but Lloyd never had what it took, he simply was not a particularly good singer. I think Lucie could have done well had she lasted longer and Joe doesn't stand a chance of a career past album 1.

Billy
13-12-2009, 10:00 PM
The only reason I mentioned Rachel was because Alexandra won last year, she never stood a chance this year. Ricki, you're right could have gone further, but Lloyd never had what it took, he simply was not a particularly good singer. I think Lucie could have done well had she lasted longer and Joe doesn't stand a chance of a career past album 1.

Lloyd wasn't a great singer in terms of range etc but he has a very marketable voice ala James Morrison and the likes, and with better songs (Bleeding Love, Still Standing wtf?) he would definitely have done better.

agree with Lucie, although I put it down to Dannii and again inane song choices.

Raph
13-12-2009, 10:03 PM
aww the right person won though! =)

Although the best result would've been :

1. Joe
2. Rachel
3. Lucie

<3