PDA

View Full Version : We Love Big Brother Because ????????????????????

2k9david2k10
18-12-2009, 10:46 AM
Its uexpected :P

add ur own below

ILoveTRW
18-12-2009, 11:12 AM
i wouldn't say it is that unexpected after 10 years

I love Big Brother because its real people doing real things, the same reason why i like the real world

Jordan.
18-12-2009, 11:24 AM
because its just awesome!

Captain.Remy
18-12-2009, 11:29 AM
On an experiment level, Big Brother is the best show on Earth, along with Survivor because it goes deep in people's mind and every series has something different from a society to offer. I think in 10 years, we saw pretty much everything in different situations: romances, fights, violence, sex, outrageousness, racism, bullying, backstabbing, competition, fun, crying and dilemmas etc....
It's all about how people from different ways of life interact and this is why, personally I'm interested in this show and why I watch it around the world because Big Brother is representative of what is going on in our society. And that is fascinating.

Patrick
18-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Because after 10 years its still entertaining, and is still the best show on earth.
The idea of putting 16 people in a house for 3 months, sounds boring.
But it always becomes brilliant because of the cast and how they react to Tasks and Twists set by Big Brother.
I love how all summer it always gives us somthing to watch.

We enjoy summer and during the day its great but at night when the Sun is gone and all the banter has went for another day, its good to sit and watch Big Brother.

As Remy pointed out we have seen it all over the past 10 years but theres alot more to come no matter what channel Big Brother is on.

LaLaLand
18-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Because it's the original and the best reality show of all, "The Daddy".

Alot of people slate it now and compare it to (for example) IAC..., but think about it... without BB they wouldn't even know was IAC... is! Different settings, exactly the same concept - a group of strangers living together for a period of time under controlled conditions.

And to be honest, it has outlasted programs such as The Games, Real World, IAC... etc in terms of 'consistent viewing', I don't think the novelty will ever wear off for me as each series is never the same. & now that Shirley Jones is back on top I think that it will prove to the critics that BB is still -the best-.

ILoveTRW
18-12-2009, 12:41 PM
Because it's the original and the best reality show of all, "The Daddy".

No The Real World Is the original

even Jon De Mol says that The Real World inspired him to create Big Brother

Patrick
18-12-2009, 12:52 PM

Nice Avatar :)

Alf
18-12-2009, 12:55 PM
because we're all nosey fuc*ers

LaLaLand
18-12-2009, 01:01 PM

Yes, but in terms of UK television (excluding obscure Sky channels - MTV I think TRW is shown on right?) it was/is the original. I hadn't even heard of TRW until about 2005/6. For Britain, it's been the biggest, grandest 'reality television' program in history of our nation's telly. BB needs the credit it deserves, people call it a 'boring freak show' etc, but it really has been great.

ILoveTRW
18-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Nice Avatar :)

ILoveTRW
18-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Yes, but in terms of UK television (excluding obscure Sky channels - MTV I think TRW is shown on right?) it was/is the original. I hadn't even heard of TRW until about 2005/6. For Britain, it's been the biggest, grandest 'reality television' program in history of our nation's telly. BB needs the credit it deserves, people call it a 'boring freak show' etc, but it really has been great.

Ill give you that, Big Brother did introduce the UK to reality TV

Beastie
18-12-2009, 01:18 PM
I love Big Brother because I love the fact that every summer, a brand new spiking batch of NOBODIES enter the house! If there was no Big Brother we would just have to deal with the saaaaame celebrities on our tv screens and magazines. Big Brother gives "normal people/freaks" a chance of "fame" and well we all know how successful soaps are.. Big Brother is like our unscripted soap! :D (most of the time)

Beastie
18-12-2009, 01:19 PM
because we're all nosey fuc*ers

Ahh this as well. lol.

Gavin
18-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Why do you think we all love Big Brother?

It's basically been **** since CBB5.

arista
18-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Because it takes us away from Every Day life
and away from the New Labour Depression.

arista
18-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Why do you think we all love Big Brother?

It's basically been **** since CBB5.

No some good Fights and Stress after number 5.

Beastie
18-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Because it takes us away from Every Day life
and away from the New Labour Depression.

This too!

Tom
18-12-2009, 06:16 PM
would you like me, to be the cat?

georgehudson
18-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Because after 10 years its still entertaining, and is still the best show on earth.
The idea of putting 16 people in a house for 3 months, sounds boring.
But it always becomes brilliant because of the cast and how they react to Tasks and Twists set by Big Brother.
I love how all summer it always gives us somthing to watch.

We enjoy summer and during the day its great but at night when the Sun is gone and all the banter has went for another day, its good to sit and watch Big Brother.

As Remy pointed out we have seen it all over the past 10 years but theres alot more to come no matter what channel Big Brother is on.

You took the words right out of my mouth ! :) :D :)

Captain.Remy
18-12-2009, 06:38 PM
would you like me, to be the cat?

In my Top 10 BBUK moments. It even got aired in French TV news, I remember !

Gavin
18-12-2009, 06:42 PM
In my Top 10 BBUK moments. It even got aired in French TV news, I remember !
Why did French TV show clips from Celebrity BB? Is French TV really that bad?!!