PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else disappointed they are putting in the effort now?

\PJ/
18-12-2009, 01:38 PM
disappointed they are putting in the effort now?

Scarlett.
18-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Yes, I'd have rather they did it when BB8 aired

LaLaLand
18-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Not at all. I'm actually very pleased, I admit it could have come sooner... but better late than never. They could have just left things the way they were and gave us yet another two final abysmal series, but they're determined to be going out with a bang and everything they've done so far that we've seen has been brilliant. It's as if it's BB5 all over again.

If we have a brilliant CBB & BB11 then I believe there's no doubt a different broadcaster will take BB on whereas if changes were not made we'd have no chance.

Beastie
18-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Well we have seen the new eye but we do not actually know if they have put in the effort in until CBB actually airs and when bb11 comes. If they get cheap and tacky housemates for bb11 AGAIN from wannabe model agencies then they have not tried their best!

Matt
18-12-2009, 01:55 PM
I'm with Jonnii. Yes, it could and should have happened a while back - but I'd rather they put more effort in than churn out more of the same. It's made me very excited and I can't wait for the series to begin.

alc09
18-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Well we have seen the new eye but we do not actually know if they have put in the effort in until CBB actually airs and when bb11 comes. If they get cheap and tacky housemates for bb11 AGAIN from wannabe model agencies then they have not tried their best!

Spot on.

How you can say that they have put effort in when the show hasn't even started yet, and no HMs confirmed is laughable.

Wait for the show to start before asking that question.

Tom
18-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Hijack should never have happened and they should have fulfilled the contract by doing a CBB after BB11

They should have done all this for series 9, and with all the glass smashing etc it could have been a very good campaign, and because it was a good series it might have performed much better.

Beastie
18-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Hijack should never have happened and they should have fulfilled the contract by doing a CBB after BB11

They should have done all this for series 9, and with all the glass smashing etc it could have been a very good campaign, and because it was a good series it might have performed much better.

I liked the hijack series. I think it was underated and they actually put in some talented people. It has been a long time since Big Brother have put in "normal people" It is either talented people or a bunch of freaks lol.

Tom
18-12-2009, 02:58 PM
I liked the hijack series. I think it was underated and they actually put in some talented people. It has been a long time since Big Brother have put in "normal people" It is either talented people or a bunch of freaks lol.

I hated it but it did go down well with a lot of hardcore fans, but I think it did more damage than good.

Spike
18-12-2009, 04:34 PM
I'm happy they have put the effort it in but it is disappointing that the effort is being put in after it has been announced the show will be dropped
Hopefully the show will go out with a bang in 2010

Patrick
18-12-2009, 04:38 PM
My God.

Its never good enough for anyone, if they put effort in people are disappointed, if they dont put effort in then C4 are made out to be *****.

Im happy that they`re finally putting effort in again, as BB11 is the most important of all.

If they put effort in then at least it would 'go out with a bang'
And if they make BB11 and CBB a good show then other channels will be asking for BB in a heart beat.

So infact putting effort in now is more important than ever.

Well done Channel 4, just hope your not dick heads and dont give up on it half way through the series.

Jords
18-12-2009, 05:05 PM
We dont know if they have put in the effort yet, its not started, liek thebeast said, but I would not be disappointed, I would be happy, BB will go out with a bang and possible attract other channels to host it in the future if it goes down well.

Jimmi5bellies
18-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Not at all. I'm actually very pleased, I admit it could have come sooner... but better late than never.

Agree 100% :spin:. Channel 4 are doing good so far with their effort they are putting in.

Beastie
18-12-2009, 05:36 PM
Whether Big Brother is shite or not.. I am still watching it :joker:

Gavin
18-12-2009, 06:07 PM
It's pretty obvious now that C4 deliberately sanitised BB in order to ensure it got low ratings so they had reason to axe it. The bigwigs at Channel 4 need public money as they're in trouble financially, and getting rid of BB helps their cause to get the money.

As soon as they publicly announce that it's axed, they've done their best marketing campaign since BB7. It's a total joke. And hear me out clearly, that the axing of Big Brother is one of the biggest mistakes Channel 4 will ever make. They'll live to regret the decision.

*mazedsalv**
18-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Yes. After BB8, i think that the show could still have been saved, for BB9, these sort of ads would have helped it.
I do think that they have left it too late... but i think the ad campaign is awesome!!

Patrick
18-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Yes. After BB8, i think that the show could still have been saved, for BB9, these sort of ads would have helped it.
I do think that they have left it too late... but i think the ad campaign is awesome!!

BB9 didnt need adverts like this to help it be the best series ever.

Tom
18-12-2009, 09:24 PM
BB9 didnt need adverts like this to help it be the best series ever.

It could have had a lot more people watching though