PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 10 Reunion!

Patrick
05-01-2010, 03:26 AM
Sounds like theres a Top Secret BB Reunion going down this weekend ;)

Probley wont be on TV or anything, most likely the HMs getting together at a pub to talk ****.

Bea posted this on her Facebook:
http://i47.tinypic.com/f59i6e.jpg

Even if it ient on TV I can imagine it now.

*Kris is waiting in the pub for the HMs, he has brought them all drinks*
Charlie is first to arrive, he runs in shouting 'Alright Krissy!' and kisses Kris.
Kris will probley say 'Alright Charl..'
The Other HMs arrive except for Noirin,Sia and Marcus, and Lisa.
Marcus soon comes in and says 'Alright you lot' he will take a seat and soon realise his drink is Orange Juice, Marcus only likes Cider.
Marcus gives Kris a grunt and calls him a mingebag for getting the wrong drink.

Soon Noirin and Siavash come in, everyone looks and Siavash says 'Oh My God guys its not what it looks like..' he thinks everyone cares that he walked in with Noirin.
Siavash trys to get attention and then says 'Im leaving the Pub..' No One gives a ****, he says it again 'Guys..Guys im leaving' 10 minutes later and he still hasnt left.
In comes Lisa she sees David and walks over to the table, 'Hey Dave' Lisa says.

She trys to reach over the table to hug David, David gets up and the clumsy idiot manages to knock the table over, everyones drinks are all over them but some cider landed on Sophies tits.
Everyone looks at David while Sophie licks cider of her tits.
Marcus shouts 'You fat bastard' to David, David shouts back 'Im my own person at the end of the day...'

Halfwit walks in with his arms out 'HELLO!' He shouts, Lisa then says 'Oh god heres 'alfwit!'
Marcus and David, Lisa and Freddie argue, Rodrigo stands up and looks for attention he begins to shout 'Thees is deesrespectfool im leaving!'
Rodrigo will storm out, and Siavash says hes going to.. but he decides to stay.

Bea will tell Marcus to stop fighting she will say 'I was looking so forward to this reunion I even posted it on my Facebook status!' *Pretends to cry*
Marcus says, 'Oh **** up you mingebag'
Lisa stands up 'Right im leaving..c'mon Dave theres a bus stop nearby, bring your fags and i`ll meet you there'
Marcus shouts as David leaves 'Right run away from your problems then.. fat ****!'

Sophie farts, and the rest of the housemates get up and walk out.

Sree comes in late, and sees Marcus.
Marcus doesnt see Sree and is on the phone ordering a Take Away for when he gets home, Sree hears Marcus on the phone 'I`ll have a kebab with garlaic -' The Indian on the other line couldnt hear Marcus, 'Sorry what was that?' she asks, Marcus shouts down the phone 'A ****ing Kebab you indian ****' *Puts on a fake indian voice*
Sree pushes Marcus.
Marcus says 'Alright piss face, where did you come from?'
Sree shouts 'Why you taking the micky out of my language?'
Marcus then says 'Dont say another ****ing thing while were in here.. lets take it outside!'

Sree walks outside and Marcus soon follows, Marcus gets outside and Sree is half way down the road in the back of an Ice Cream truck.

Marcus soon realises he forgot his action figure of himself, he turns around and walks back into the pub.

Marcus is the only person left in the pub, Kenneth surprises him and walks up behind Marcus.
They both stare at the pub door waiting to go out, Kenneth looks at Marcus.
'I came in as legend..' said Kenneth, 'Im going out as one' said Marcus, and they both walked out of the pub.

2 Hours Later and Bea is on facebook again!
She postes this message:
http://i46.tinypic.com/2ccuv51.jpg

pmsl didnt even mean for this post to turn into a full on story but it passed 25 Minutes, so the point is theres a reunion going down ;)
What will happen?

Beastie
12-01-2010, 03:13 PM
lol

Jordan.
13-01-2010, 01:52 AM
The last message is so fake lmao :joker:

i can imagine her been boo'd in the street as well and everyones telling her to stop been negative lol
and shes fake sobbing "im not mindlessly horrible to anybody" xD

GypsyGoth
13-01-2010, 02:10 AM
The thought of her fake crying brings back the memory of how much I disliked Bea.

Stacey.
13-01-2010, 07:47 AM
I love bea :)