PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother application form.

bigbrothermaniac008
06-01-2010, 09:11 AM
Has anyone sent back their application form and sent it back to bb to support your audition? :devil:

Stacey.
06-01-2010, 09:14 AM
You need To Edit your Signiture: change it from Katiia, to Sov :p

bigbrothermaniac008
06-01-2010, 09:15 AM
haha, I'm gonna swap alex I think ;)

BB_Auditionee17
08-01-2010, 03:05 PM
I sent my application back yesterday. I hope they do phone. Would be awesome but knowing my luck ill either miss the call or have a really rubbish phone interview

tays
08-01-2010, 05:14 PM
I registered my email back in october / november, but havent had an email with an application form. could somebody link me up with a copy of the form please? :)

Beastie
08-01-2010, 05:56 PM
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO COMPLETE THIS FORM AND RETURN TO bb11@endemoluk.com

***IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU STATE YOUR NEAREST AUDITION VENUE (MANCHESTER or DUBLIN or CARDIFF or GLASGOW or LONDON): IN THE SUBJECT BOX OF YOUR EMAIL***.

PLEASE ATTACH A RECENT COLOUR PHOTO OF YOURSELF:

FULL NAME:

HOME TOWN:

MOBILE NUMBER:

EMAIL ADDRESS:

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT IN LIFE:

IF YOU COULD TAKE A FAMILY MEMBER/S INTO THE HOUSE, WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?

WHAT ARE YOU MOST PASSIONATE ABOUT IN LIFE AND WHY?

TELL US A SECRET ABOUT YOU:

WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A GOOD BIG BROTHER HOUSEMATE?

HAVE YOU EVER APPEARED ON TV BEFORE? IF SO, PLEASE GIVE DETAILS:

WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT YOU?

WHAT IS THE WORST THING ABOUT YOU?

**IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE
USE OF YOUR DATA**

ENDEMOL UK plc ("Endemol") will ensure that any information provided for the purpose of developing and producing “Big Brother” (“the Programme”) will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. All information will be kept secure and treated as confidential. Any disclosures of information will only be made with your permission (which includes any permission that you give here or in the rest of the application process). We will not publish your contact details. Your personal information will not be used for any other direct commercial purposes including direct marketing.

Your personal information will be shared with members of the Programme production team and relevant staff at Channel 4. By submitting this application form you are consenting to the use by Endemol and Channel 4 (and their officially appointed agents and licensees) of your personal information and any supporting information for the purpose of:
- selecting potential participants for the Programme
- to assess whether you are a suitable participant
- developing and producing the Programme any associated programme and any merchandising (in whatever format) and the publicity promotion distribution and exploitation thereof.

You have the right of access to the information held and used by Endemol. If at any point you decide that you no longer want us to hold, use or process any of your personal information or you want to update your contact details please email us at dataprotection@endemoluk.com and we will amend or remove your personal information from our records.

OFFICE USE ONLY:

PHONE CHAT by: ____________________________

NOTES:

^^^

Copy and paste this into an email and send it off :thumbs:

tays
08-01-2010, 06:40 PM

Princess
08-01-2010, 06:43 PM
OMG I didn't see that bottom bit where it says phone chat by and notes,were we supposed to fill that out????

Beastie
08-01-2010, 07:05 PM
OMG I didn't see that bottom bit where it says phone chat by and notes,were we supposed to fill that out????

Nah that is OFFICE USE ONLY so I think someone from the channel 4 team fills is out!

It says PHONE CHAT by..

so in that gap it will be a phone chat from someone who works for BB if they call you. *waiting for phonecall*

Princess
08-01-2010, 07:06 PM
Nah that is OFFICE USE ONLY so I think someone from the channel 4 team fills is out!

It says PHONE CHAT by..

so in that gap it will be a phone chat from someone who works for BB if they call you. *waiting for phonecall*

Oh thank feck! I was freaking out there!

Raph
08-01-2010, 07:06 PM
that's so cool (:
<3

Beastie
08-01-2010, 07:07 PM
that's so cool (:
<3

Lol you should fill it out and send it off as a laugh, eventhough you are underage.

BB_Auditionee17
08-01-2010, 08:16 PM
I'm sat waiting for my phone call lol.

bigbrothermaniac008
08-01-2010, 09:19 PM
I sent mine off thursday night and everything was really good that I wrote, but still not recieved a phone call, maybe they'll do them a few days before the audition venue you said you'll attend?

Ronaldinho10
08-01-2010, 09:33 PM
is this something everyone should do or has this been sent out to certain people or something like that ?

Cause i know they replied to some emails that were sent months ago and called some people and asked them questions.

Is this the 2nd stage of that procedure?

BB11UK
08-01-2010, 10:07 PM
I'm really sorry, I don't mean to burst the bubble, but you do realise this doesn't count for anything?

The application send-out is another "BB10 YouTube Auditions", used simply to generate public interest.

How do I know? Because the emails people sent off at the end of BB10 have already been processed and the casting team have already been in contact with the people they're highly interested in (numerous times) and now a number of them have been offered fast-track auditions.

14,000 emails were received at the end of BB10, and only 100-300 have been offered these fast-track auditions. Now they have sent application forms to the 13,500+ people who sent an email but weren't contacted to remind them of the auditions.

Ask yourself; if the applications meant something, why were they not sent out in the confirmation email or at an earlier stage.
Do you really think the casting team will get through 13,500+ application forms with just a week to go before auditions start?

Some of you may think I'm a complete **** for saying this, but as someone who has had their hopes built up from something like this, I don't want others to feel the same disappointment when they realise it means nothing.

bigbrothermaniac008
08-01-2010, 10:42 PM
I know what you mean and 100% agree! - still sent it off though

Beastie
08-01-2010, 11:09 PM
I'm really sorry, I don't mean to burst the bubble, but you do realise this doesn't count for anything?

The application send-out is another "BB10 YouTube Auditions", used simply to generate public interest.

How do I know? Because the emails people sent off at the end of BB10 have already been processed and the casting team have already been in contact with the people they're highly interested in (numerous times) and now a number of them have been offered fast-track auditions.

14,000 emails were received at the end of BB10, and only 100-300 have been offered these fast-track auditions. Now they have sent application forms to the 13,500+ people who sent an email but weren't contacted to remind them of the auditions.

Ask yourself; if the applications meant something, why were they not sent out in the confirmation email or at an earlier stage.
Do you really think the casting team will get through 13,500+ application forms with just a week to go before auditions start?

Some of you may think I'm a complete **** for saying this, but as someone who has had their hopes built up from something like this, I don't want others to feel the same disappointment when they realise it means nothing.

Probs not but I want to be fast tracked lol

larderland
08-01-2010, 11:56 PM

i got a phone call yesterday from Big brother and they said they loved what they read in my application (sent it i about 2weeks ago,maybe less) and we had a chat and they wanted to make sure id be at the audition and they said theyd talk to me before it i thik...

is this a good sign?

BB11UK
09-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Probs not but I want to be fast tracked lol

How can you be fast-tracked by an application that doesn't mean anything? I'm sure you'll do great the the open auditions no matter what.

dj-prizzle
09-01-2010, 01:02 AM
i had my phone call today and it was AWESOME. we talked for about 15 minutes and now i turn up for the open auditions but dont have to wait in line. i rock up tell them my name and BAM im in. PEACE and good luck to everyone!

Beastie
09-01-2010, 09:54 AM
How can you be fast-tracked by an application that doesn't mean anything? I'm sure you'll do great the the open auditions no matter what.

Because if BB like the sound of you then they ring you and ask you to jump to round 2! which is a longer application form (longer than what I have posted here from the email) and an interview with 2 people who work for bb (not the producers, the team members of the team I suspect)

It is the same for the you tube series 10 auditions. If BB liked your video enough then they rang you and fast tracked you to round 2. (Well they only fast track you if they ALSO like the sound of you on the phone)

Round 1 is just 10 people at a picking fence then someone who works for bb picks a few of who they like from first impressions.

Beastie
09-01-2010, 09:55 AM
i had my phone call today and it was AWESOME. we talked for about 15 minutes and now i turn up for the open auditions but dont have to wait in line. i rock up tell them my name and BAM im in. PEACE and good luck to everyone!

Good luck! Who spoke to you? You LUCKY sod!

larderland
09-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Good luck! Who spoke to you? You LUCKY sod!

ye they rang me aswell and said they loved my application and were talking to me for bout 20 minutes so i dont know if i get to skip the q or if im on the list to be fast tracked, they said they wanted to know if id defo be there on the day..is this good?

larderland
09-01-2010, 02:01 PM
and does it matter if they ring you or not after ur application is sent?

LaLaLand
09-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Could I still send it if I can't get to the auditions? Friday is a BIG day for me and that's the only auditions I could make, it sucks.

Beastie
09-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Could I still send it if I can't get to the auditions? Friday is a BIG day for me and that's the only auditions I could make, it sucks.

Yeah if you have not done it already or had a phone call to be fast tracked, fill out the application I put in this thread and send them a photo of you!

larderland
10-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Yeah if you have not done it already or had a phone call to be fast tracked, fill out the application I put in this thread and send them a photo of you!

ye they rang me and sed they loved my application and were making ure id be there on the day to audition and ppl are saying iv been fast tracked,but they didnt mention it...maybe they dont tell u ur fast tracked and just have u on a shortlist for the day

LaLaLand
10-01-2010, 02:55 PM
I sent mine off last night as an attatchment, does that still count? Or should I have posted it in the body of the e-mail?

Hmmm.

woly1991
10-01-2010, 03:00 PM
how do u do it can u do me one plz asap

Nudge
12-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Well i did my phone interview today sent my form off 2 days ago, was asked what day i was going and was told that my name would be put down and get there early, so i don't know if that means anything.. hope so :D

sparkles_24
13-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Hey guys i sent my application off today to bb11@endemoluk.com is this the write email address to send it back to as 1 second after i sent it i received an application form again ? please help guys x

Beastie
13-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Hey guys i sent my application off today to bb11@endemoluk.com is this the write email address to send it back to as 1 second after i sent it i received an application form again ? please help guys x

yeah I think it is right, I got the same thing back too.. I hope I did it right?

tays
13-01-2010, 07:00 PM
Well i did my phone interview today sent my form off 2 days ago, was asked what day i was going and was told that my name would be put down and get there early, so i don't know if that means anything.. hope so :D

what audition was that for? just trying to work out if theyre going through them all in chronological order..

sparkles_24
13-01-2010, 07:37 PM
It is for Cardiff audition, when i forwarded to BB11@endemoluk.com instead of bb11@endemoluk.com it went thro and i didt have anything back? x

Nudge
13-01-2010, 09:13 PM
what audition was that for? just trying to work out if theyre going through them all in chronological order..

Manchester mate..

tays
13-01-2010, 09:58 PM
has anybody planning to go to cardiff had a call back yet?

sparkles_24
14-01-2010, 05:50 PM
No, When did u send ur app back? what address did u send it back to cos when i send mine it automatically sends me another application? please help very confused!! x:conf:

bamf
14-01-2010, 06:34 PM
I think it sends everyone another application. It's an auto-response.

sparkles_24
15-01-2010, 05:01 PM
How long before they rang u back? where u auditioning to? x

dentonbb11
15-01-2010, 08:40 PM
sorry to have to tell you all but the form means nothing i was at manchester today and i spoke to loads of people (in round 4) who filled in app forms emailed from bb11, and people told me they was just asked to turn up.some who got called did'nt even get passed round 1,a selected few who got called back did get fast tracked to round 2 WOW WEE that means you ONLY don't do round 1 IE the picking pens. sorry to tell you this but its true, the app form is to generate public interest only,if you are serious about going for bb11 you will have to go through the full audition process or if you're really lucky you might skip round 1 !! and yes i filled in a app form never got a call sailed through all stages today and i'm going back on sunday to manchester to do stage 5,6,7.

BB_Auditionee17
16-01-2010, 12:54 AM
sorry to have to tell you all but the form means nothing i was at manchester today and i spoke to loads of people (in round 4) who filled in app forms emailed from bb11, and people told me they was just asked to turn up.some who got called did'nt even get passed round 1,a selected few who got called back did get fast tracked to round 2 WOW WEE that means you ONLY don't do round 1 IE the picking pens. sorry to tell you this but its true, the app form is to generate public interest only,if you are serious about going for bb11 you will have to go through the full audition process or if you're really lucky you might skip round 1 !! and yes i filled in a app form never got a call sailed through all stages today and i'm going back on sunday to manchester to do stage 5,6,7.

I don't want to sound stupid, but picking pens?? :conf:

has anybody planning to go to cardiff had a call back yet?

I'm going to the cardiff audition and haven't had a call yet, I obviously don't sound good on paper lol. Good luck in the audition!

big bes
20-01-2010, 06:53 PM
hi every1, can some1 tell me whats the website to apply on line to get in to big brother,
thanks

evie84
20-01-2010, 07:52 PM
so noone from any of the forthcoming venues has had a phone call about their application? Cardiff london anywhere?

1000Usernames
20-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Can we fill this out even if we've already been to an audition and don't plan to go to another?

Chakat
21-01-2010, 09:56 PM
I sent my application off last Sunday and want to audition in Glasgow, anyone had a call yet for Glasgow? :wavey:

BB11UK
21-01-2010, 10:19 PM
Can we fill this out even if we've already been to an audition and don't plan to go to another?

You can, but it won't do anything.

BB11UK
21-01-2010, 10:20 PM
Okay guys, gunna try and kill two birds with one stone.

The applications count for NOTHING! You might get a phone call from BB after you've sent it off, but that doesn't mean you'll be fast-tracked. They will just tell you "well please make sure to come along to auditions".

1000Usernames
21-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Okay guys, gunna try and kill two birds with one stone.

The applications count for NOTHING! You might get a phone call from BB after you've sent it off, but that doesn't mean you'll be fast-tracked. They will just tell you "well please make sure to come along to auditions".

Yes indeed endemol are very sophisticated in how they choose people and one of them is to ensure you turn up to their carefully thought out auditions. :spin: