PDA

View Full Version : Manchester Auditions

bigbrothermaniac008
10-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Let us all know if your attending and whether your going on friday or saturday, I'm hoping friday will be quieter..

BB11UK
10-01-2010, 07:28 PM
I'm going on Saturday. I'm hoping the weather will stop a lot of people travelling, and that a lot of people will think "sod that" to queuing in the freezing cold for hours.

Patrick
10-01-2010, 07:29 PM
I'm going on Saturday. I'm hoping the weather will stop a lot of people travelling, and that a lot of people will think "sod that" to queuing in the freezing cold for hours.

Good thinking lol

Vinnies Chick
11-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Let us all know if your attending and whether your going on friday or saturday, I'm hoping friday will be quieter..

heyyy i am going! :D what time do the doors open do u know??

Beastie
11-01-2010, 09:51 PM
heyyy i am going! :D what time do the doors open do u know??

8:30am.

Stacey.
11-01-2010, 09:52 PM
good luck to all the auditionees :D

Beastie
11-01-2010, 09:54 PM
good luck to all the auditionees :D

Thanks ;) Lol some people dress up. No point in that.

BB_Auditionee17
11-01-2010, 10:21 PM
I'm going to the cardiff auditions on the 23rd and I just wanted to know, if the doors open at 8.30 how soon should I get there? What time is every body going for?

Beastie
11-01-2010, 10:39 PM
I'm going to the cardiff auditions on the 23rd and I just wanted to know, if the doors open at 8.30 how soon should I get there? What time is every body going for?

Just get there for like 8:30 or 9... or does not matter if it is a bit later than that. BB will defo see you!

BB_Auditionee17
11-01-2010, 11:09 PM
cheers! ;)

BB11UK
12-01-2010, 04:43 PM

Get there for 8:30-9:00, but be aware that thousands of people will all be going there at that time. Some people even sleep outside overnight.

So even if you get there as early as 8:30, you could still find yourself queuing for several hours.

BB_Auditionee17
12-01-2010, 07:36 PM
thanks BB11UK I think I might head there for 7.00 ish and just hope the weathers not too bad. Dont fancy standing outside freezing cold.

ILoveTRW
12-01-2010, 07:53 PM
i might go, but i dont really want to go on bb, its the real world for me

it depends if any of my friends are going really

Nudge
12-01-2010, 09:51 PM
i should be going fingers crossed, just got to get a day off work lol :D

bigbrothermaniac008
14-01-2010, 05:08 PM
Who ever goes on friday, let us all know what happens on the 1st audition, e.g if questions have changed etc..

dentonbb11
15-01-2010, 08:42 PM
should have gone today very few turned up about 1000ish.
a producer told me there expecting thousands on sat in manchester and there prob right.
i got there at 9.30ish today did all stages and finished at 8pm. all you seem to do after each stage is Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q .!!!!!!!!!!!

dentonbb11
15-01-2010, 08:45 PM
i was there today and heres wot happened to me.
stage 1 picking pens
stage 2 a small app form
stage 3 interview with producers 3 min interview
stage 4 big application form and i mean big 2hrs to complete
stage 5 back on sun, group disscussion,1/2hr chat with bb.
good luck to you all,

Beastie
16-01-2010, 08:55 AM
stage 1 picking pens
stage 2 a small app form
good luck to you all,

aww denton I am jealous of you! lol. I only got to the 2nd round! (again) but good luck to you and I hope you get on :D are you a boy or a girl by the way and how old? anywho if you get on remember to come back to TIBB after :D

dentonbb11
16-01-2010, 11:59 AM
there was a very loud big jamacan man from manchester who seemed to know what he was doing and producers seemed to round him all the time ,later on when i asked a guy who was talking to him earlier who he was? he told me that last year he was in the final line up but could'nt go in the house as he had police issues and he said he was told to attend todays auditions. which could be very true as every stage we was at he seemed to be asked to go to the front of the q or he was pulled out and taken away. he was a massive pain in the a..e!!!!!!!! very loud had to let his presence be known where ever he was ie tipical housemate !! irritating!!!

Nudge
16-01-2010, 04:09 PM
there was a very loud big jamacan man from manchester who seemed to know what he was doing and producers seemed to round him all the time ,later on when i asked a guy who was talking to him earlier who he was? he told me that last year he was in the final line up but could'nt go in the house as he had police issues and he said he was told to attend todays auditions. which could be very true as every stage we was at he seemed to be asked to go to the front of the q or he was pulled out and taken away. he was a massive pain in the a..e!!!!!!!! very loud had to let his presence be known where ever he was ie tipical housemate !! irritating!!!

should have knocked him out then you would have definitely got on lol :hugesmile:

Joe.
16-01-2010, 06:35 PM
I want to audition but am only 14 :( I wish it weren't cancelled next year :/

Beastie
16-01-2010, 06:46 PM

aahh right.. well I was told a bollocks when I had my interview. At the end of my interview... phil said to me "is there anything you want to ask about bb" then I said.. "what kind of housemates are you looking for" then he said "people with intelligence who can hold decent conversations for 13 weeks and not the ones who always scream and shout" Lol, what has been happening the last 10 years? You had decent people like Freddie, Marcus and Angel last year but that was it! Oh and Benazir!

Stacey.
16-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Thanks ;) Lol some people dress up. No point in that.

:laugh2:
i would just laugh at all the people that dressed up !
LOL

Beastie
16-01-2010, 07:11 PM
:laugh2:
i would just laugh at all the people that dressed up !
LOL

Lol actually I only saw 2 people dressed up. This dude wearing bunny ears, shorts and ****. Someone else was dressed as a cat/tiger type thing. Wish I saw the Frank Gallager lookalike because I did last year. He could have gone to the auditions today!

cheetahfur
18-01-2010, 10:11 AM
*edit*

manchester
18-01-2010, 01:40 PM
Did not manage to attend the Manchester auditions but I am interested in going to the London ones.. but what I want to know : If you get to the final stage of auditions do you get a definate yes or no .. because not sure I could cope with having to wait for ages .. maybe someone who got to the final stage in manc can let us know.

cheetahfur
18-01-2010, 02:27 PM
You usally just get told, " You will be told if you got through in good time"

So that usually means after all the auditions are finished... (I think london is last)

Thats what I think anyway...

Was like that last year anyway...

manchester
18-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Thanks for that I might try and get myself to the London. How did everyone else get on in Manchester - did anyone get to the final stage and what happened next ..

1000Usernames
18-01-2010, 04:05 PM
stage 1 picking pens
stage 2 a small app form
good luck to you all,

I'm going but a friend is coming with me and doesn't want to audition. What do you think about this? Can a friend tag along or is it impossible?

Thanks.

BS35
21-01-2010, 03:25 PM
Anthea Turner here! How did your BB room go?

cheetahfur
08-02-2010, 07:44 AM
Anthea Turner here! How did your BB room go?

It went ok Anthea. Nothing spectacular, nothing too bad.

Just hope they are looking for someone like me.

If not, its not like its the end of the world as we know it! :joker:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheetahfur is holding his breath to turn himself purple again... :cat:

keithafc
08-02-2010, 10:44 PM
I hope they get people to represent the north of ireland, as much as the south this time.

2010..BB
09-02-2010, 10:26 AM
thats a lie because i actually got through and its not a half hour chat with bb, tell me... what was your group discussion about?