PDA

View Full Version : Element 4 To Number 1 on the UK Charts!

Patrick
11-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Was thinking today, you know how RATM got Number 1 because of FB?
And there seems to be alot more groups to get songs to Number 1 on FB now.

Most are pretty pointless, I mean I was going to make one to get Basshunter into the Top 5 but I thought someone else already had but it probley would fail anyway lol

But,
I was thinking as a nice way to send Big Brother UK off on a high, we the fans could start a campainge to get the amazing Big Brother Theme Tune to Number 1 on the charts in Summer this year.

I heard back in the early days of BB, Element 4 went to a high spot on the charts.

So we could do it again right?

Its still avaidable to Download right?

Then if BB11 gets alot of viewers which it will, and FB Users see this campainge and then if we advertise on Twitter/Bebo/Youtube/DS etc then more people would buy it.

And we could get it to Number 1 or even onto the Top 5.

I just think it would be good for 2 Reasons.

1. Its a slap in the face to haters who will have to listen to it and know BB has fans who brought the song.

2. It would be a nice way to send the show out, Imagine watching the UK Charts on TV and it says 'Number 1..' and the BB Theme plays.

So would this work?

r6Go100wmHU

Harry!
11-01-2010, 08:27 PM
It wont get to number 1.

Utter fact.

No campaign wont get it to number 1. RATM got to number 1 cos XF is better viewings then BB.

I would even dobut it will even reach the top 5 tbh.

And that single was released in 2000 when BB had better raitings then it did now.

Patrick
11-01-2010, 08:30 PM
It wont get to number 1.

Utter fact.

No campaign wont get it to number 1. RATM got to number 1 cos XF is better viewings then BB.

I would even dobut it will even reach the top 5 tbh.

And that single was released in 2000 when BB had better raitings then it did now.

Yeah, It would be hard to get to Number 1 but the Top 5 would be an option if the BB11 Ratings are good.

Like you said the ratings were great in 2000 but the CBB ratings are improving and thats just for a shitty little Celebrity Series, alot of people who hate the show have even said they would watch the final one.

So you never know, it might get good enough ratings to get people to take notice of this.

Harry!
11-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Yeah, It would be hard to get to Number 1 but the Top 5 would be an option if the BB11 Ratings are good.

Like you said the ratings were great in 2000 but the CBB ratings are improving and thats just for a shitty little Celebrity Series, alot of people who hate the show have even said they would watch the final one.

So you never know, it might get good enough ratings to get people to take notice of this.

But CBB raitings now are not the same then. Preston's Ordanary Boys 'Boys Will Be Boys' reached the top 3 when he was in CBB4 and Pete Burns' 'Spin Me Round' reached number 5 from the same year.

That was when it rated great.

I dont think any of this years housemates singles have re entered the chart yet but I know Coolio's 'Gangstar's Paradise' entered the top 40 chart last year.

Top 20/40 is the max you can hope for now.

Scarlett.
11-01-2010, 08:40 PM
It wont work, none of the campaigns will, there is too many now

Harry!
11-01-2010, 08:43 PM
For your information Basshunters "All I Ever Wanted" charted at 98 in the charts recently.

LemonJam
11-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Well to say you were bitching and moaning at people buying Rage against the Machine this is seriously hypocritical.

Patrick
11-01-2010, 08:52 PM
For your information Basshunters "All I Ever Wanted" charted at 98 in the charts recently.

Thats great :)
At least hes in the charts.

Yeah alot of people seem to have gone overboard with it now since RATM got Christmas Number 1.
Hopefully by Summer thought it will have calmed down and people will stop making these groups and then this campainge can pick up members.

Top 20/40 is the max you can hope for now.

Thats not great but tbh it isnt excactally **** is it?
Well Top 40 might be ****, but Top 20 isnt that bad.

It would just be good to get it recongized for the last year and its always the Top 40 that are shown on TV.

Stu
11-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Dude I know you are a big fan of Big Brother, we all are, that's why we are here, but jesus christ - let it die. It's never going to happen. This is embarrasing.

Patrick
11-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Well to say you were bitching and moaning at people buying Rage against the Machine this is seriously hypocritical.

Not really.

RATM shouldnt of even been in our charts.

Now if it was another band then it would be fine, I have no problem with it its just because of who they are that pissed me off.

Harry!
11-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Not really.

Now if it was another band then it would be fine, I have no problem with it its just because of who they are that pissed me off.

Cos they are American right. :bored:

Stu
11-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Not really.

So Rage should not have been in the charts because you think they should not have been in the charts but Element 4 should because you think they should?

Do you realise the error in this whole idea and in fact most of your posts now? You think. You think.

Patrick
11-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Dude I know you are a big fan of Big Brother, we all are, that's why we are here, but jesus christ - let it die. It's never going to happen. This is embarrasing.

Who the hell are you?

Stu
11-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Who the hell are you?
Nobody tell him. This is too good.

Iceman
11-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Who the hell are you?

Judas iscariot........duh

Smithy
13-01-2010, 06:09 PM
I dont even think you can download it now i looked for it on itunes a while ago and couldnt find it
:shrug:

xDramatick
13-01-2010, 06:13 PM

this.