PDA

View Full Version : For Future TiBB Housemates of BB11..

Patrick
11-01-2010, 10:54 PM
Hey :)

I know theres alot of you guys that have auditioned for BB11 Well sent in that little email and stuff, so I take it your going to the Open Auditions too then?

Anyway, Theres a chance someone from TiBB might go on the show.. a very small chance but its still a possibility.

I have made a list of things I think would help you win and would make the show entertaining for us at home.

When entering give a shout out to TiBB if you want.
Please stay up late!
Scare Housemates! This makes everyone laugh, maybe hide under someones bed or somthing
Go to the DR alot, this gained Luke from BB9 alot of support.
Get involved in tasks!
Do random stuff like Jonas and Alex did tonight!
Dont go into a group! We dont want you to leave too soon, so try and avoid gangs and that way half the house wont nominate you.
Piss the HMs off secretly but not in a bitchy way, and in away thats funny and does not upset the public. E.G Make sure everyone is sleeping and get a glass of water and walk into the bedroom and through it over someone and then run to bed it will be hilarious. Or you could turn on the lights and hide, just wind them up for a laugh without being caught.
Just keep yourself entertained, dont be sitting around. You`ll get air time if you just find new ways to keep US Entertained.

I always find myself watching the show and really wanting someone to do somthing like wake everyone up or somthing to annoye people, but no one ever does it.
So I was just thinking I would wright that for future Housemates who might be on here, so when your in the house try and keep that in mind?
Its the last series on C4 So try and make it entertaining for us as theres a good chance BB wont make it entertaining.

Patrick
16-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Bumped.

Firewire
16-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Yeah I doubt anyone will get on. I hope Laura does though.

So this was a fail.

Stu
16-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Yeah err ... nobody is getting on. Still, it's nice to dream.

Stacey.
16-01-2010, 06:51 PM
wow, this would be lovely if people from tibb did get on :)

Patrick
16-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Yeah but I just made this because alot of people like thebeast really want to get on and it sounds like alot of them are trying to get on.

But then again, millions audition what are the odds someone will get on from TiBB?

Beastie
16-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Yeah but I just made this because alot of people like thebeast really want to get on and it sounds like alot of them are trying to get on.

But then again, millions audition what are the odds someone will get on from TiBB?

Lol thanks but I got rejected at the 2nd round! (again) good luck to the rest auditioning though.

Beastie
16-01-2010, 07:08 PM
I heard there is a 4500 to 1 chance of going on BB.

Patrick
16-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Lol thanks but I got rejected at the 2nd round! (again) good luck to the rest auditioning though.

Aw :shocked: :(

What was the 2nd round like?

Beastie
16-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Aw :shocked: :(

What was the 2nd round like?

Filled out an application form and had an interview. Same as last year.. HOWEVER in the interview I had PHIL! Who is like the proper major producer along side Shirley. There is hours of waiting around and queueing though!

Stu
16-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Millions?

Lol.

Novo
16-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Millions?

Lol.

Funny how Millions Audiction but the ratings last summer barely got over the Million mark something doesn't add up :laugh:

\PJ/
16-01-2010, 07:36 PM
thebeast did you talk to any other people there?

Beastie
16-01-2010, 07:40 PM
thebeast did you talk to any other people there?

Yeah I did, I met someone when I got lost to the auditions! and spoke to random people in the queue. It was fun :D

\PJ/
16-01-2010, 07:42 PM
i bet the freaks were out in force LOL see any ex HM's?

Beastie
16-01-2010, 07:46 PM
i bet the freaks were out in force LOL see any ex HM's?

LOL. No I didn't :( I was asking people in the queue saying.. there is usually an ex housemate!! unless an ex housemate went today? To be honest most people in the queue looked normal.. Omg I saw this dude with shades on and he looked like the chubby guy from the Blues Brothers! :joker:

*mazedsalv**
16-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Thing is, if i was to ever go in there (i would have been 18 for BB12, shame its axed!), I would have done everything that Patrick said.

Im a real night person, so i would stay up all night, even if everyones gone to bed, I would do somethong at 4am to entertain myself. I would never moan about anything or ever ask to leave.

Anyone from here auditioning?