PDA

View Full Version : BB11 House Ideas!

BB11UK
12-01-2010, 12:15 AM
Anything new you'd like to see in the BB11 house?
Or maybe something you'd like to see return from a previous house?
What about the garden and the swimming pool?
Any new themes or styles?

Here are some ideas I think would be cool:
1. The Salon/The Dressing Room - There could be a small room for housemates to pamper themselves. It will be very limited, but could contain a sauna, a spray-tan booth, a hairdrier (BB8 style), etc. This is where housemates could get ready for evictions or parties. And if they make it quite small, it could cause tension between housemates as they battle for the mirror, the hair straighteners, etc.
Why do I think this is a good idea? Because confidence is something that is extremely important for housemates. If someone feels attractive they will get more involved because either they want air time or they feel more confident. If they feel like a disgusting slob they are less likely to want to do anything and try to avoid any airtime.

2. The Smoking Bench - I was quite disappointed at how boring the smoking area was in CBB7. After a giant ashtray and a bus stop, a plain old bench seemed so boring. I was thinking they could make a smoking bench look like bent cigarettes. The back could be the orange/brown butt and it bends so the lit end is on the floor, they could then have dark gray gravel surrounding it to look like ash (giving the look that the row of giant cigarettes had been stumped out on the ground).

3. Waterfall - I think it would be amazing to have a small waterfall running into the swimming pool. I've seen it in public swimming pools before, where people can sit underneath it on an under-water bench. Obviously, a camera would be under there to see what's happening.

4. Entrance - The Diary Room won't be moved back into the main house, but I think the entrance needs changing. I would like to see one staircase that twists round like a grand staircase, and then the Dairy Room can be underneath.

5. Bring back the chickens - Enough said.

Beastie
12-01-2010, 12:17 AM
A big fluffy pink diary room chair :thumbs:

'Conor
12-01-2010, 12:18 AM
2 floors haha

BB11UK
12-01-2010, 04:33 PM
A big fluffy pink diary room chair :thumbs:

I hope not.lol.

Captain.Remy
12-01-2010, 04:48 PM
-2 floors (they did it in Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack so they can do it again)
-Kitchen in the garden by the pool.
-Tropical Island theme in the garden.
-Inside garden with table and chairs. Only way to access the Diary Room.
-Biggest house ever.

BB11UK
12-01-2010, 04:57 PM
-2 floors (they did it in Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack so they can do it again)
-Kitchen in the garden by the pool.
-Biggest house ever.

I like these ideas, especially the Tropical Island garden, 2 floors and biggest house ever.

BB11UK
19-01-2010, 12:50 AM
Any other ideas?

Beastie
19-01-2010, 11:58 AM
Any other ideas?

A sex pit.
A room full of candy floss.
A big fluffy pink chair as the DR chair or an electric chair! muahaha
There should be a set of swings in the garden.

\PJ/
19-01-2010, 11:59 AM
A sex pit.
A room full of candy floss.
A big fluffy pink chair as the DR chair or an electric chair! muahaha
There should be a set of swings in the garden.
There not basing it on your pad.

manchester
19-01-2010, 05:05 PM
I don't want to see the chickens back because I am going to be in BB house this year and Im not keen on Chickens !!

Beastie
19-01-2010, 05:20 PM
I don't want to see the chickens back because I am going to be in BB house this year and Im not keen on Chickens !!

Are you male or female? How old are you?

manchester
19-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Im a male and there is no way they would have me in the house I am 42!

Beastie
19-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Im a male and there is no way they would have me in the house I am 42!

Don't say that! You have every chance. Are you a married man then? Do you have kids?

manchester
19-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Single, never had a relationship with anyone ever

Beastie
19-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Single, never had a relationship with anyone ever

Oh are you a 42 year old virgin? Well anyway I hope you get in!

1000Usernames
19-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Oh are you a 42 year old virgin? Well anyway I hope you get in!

There was a film? was it 42? lol

Beastie
19-01-2010, 06:01 PM
There was a film? was it 42? lol

40 year old virgin. lol

1000Usernames
19-01-2010, 06:03 PM
40 year old virgin. lol

He could make the sequel.. The 40(2) Year Old Virgin. :dance:

Brekkie
22-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Something a bit more modern like the Italian and Spanish houses would be nice - big open planned space, rather than cramped and cosy.

lillouise
22-01-2010, 03:53 PM
a see through soundproof diary room so housemates can see how animated and fake housemates can be in there!

BB11UK
22-01-2010, 11:47 PM
a see through soundproof diary room so housemates can see how animated and fake housemates can be in there!

The Diary Room will stay where it is, and that means there is a door between the DR door and the main house.

I think they should change the entrance to make it like a grand staircase (like below) and have the DR underneath.

They like to have things in the house that match certain films coming out that year. BB9 had a Sex and the City closet, BB10 was Star Trek inspired. You could say this is like "The Cupboard Under The Stairs" referring to Harry Potter. lol.
http://i46.tinypic.com/f4nqsz.jpg

ButterflyGirl
23-01-2010, 12:35 AM
They should definetly have an outside place like the snug
Have camp things : a tent, stove, barbeque
More secret rooms

Brekkie
23-01-2010, 09:41 PM
It's a shame really this "keeper of the key" thing has pretty much been an afterthought. I don't think the original was anything more than a red herring, but when Sov nicked it they played it up a bit more, though it came to nothing.

What I'd like is on launch night the HMs arrive and the key is placed in the garden on full view. BB then tells the HMs that the Keeper of the Key will get special priviledges and make important decisions as long as they hold the key. To become the Keeper of the Key they simply have to take it - without any other HM spotting them, and then keep the key hidden from the others. They will remain the Keeper of the Key as long as they keep the key - other HMs can speculate on whom is the Keeper of the Key, but Big Brother will only accept their suspicions should they find the key and deliver it to the diary room.

What this means for the house - well, every now and again a new door would appear in random places throughout the house. The Keeper of the Key then has the decision of whether or not to unlock the door - as what lies behind the door may be good or bad for the house. Not all doors will lead to actual rooms - some could just open to reveal a secret or a twist (such as everyone nominated).

'Conor
23-01-2010, 09:48 PM
indoor swimming pool!

Brekkie
24-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Not much point now though considering the house doesn't need to be winter proof for a following celeb series.

Joe.
24-01-2010, 01:00 PM
-2 floors (they did it in Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack so they can do it again)-Kitchen in the garden by the pool.
-Biggest house ever.

Picture?

Yeah I like the two floors idea and the staircase and the diary room under the stairs (Y) Also a steamy indoor pool would be cool, outside could be like a mad slide crazy swings and a roundabout, (Children's playground themed) but it won't be that easy ;) The Children's play area's cursed and there's like a wooden line around it and when some housemates are playing on it a big barrier can come out of their and trap them in! They'll all be terrified to play on the playgroud, good be fun, there could be a duck pond and chickens in there too!

Joe.
24-01-2010, 01:12 PM
That sounds reeeally fun!

:hugesmile:

Yeahh and the barrier goes up really fast and all the hm's are running to get out of the playground. The duck pond could have bit's of dead bodies floating up in it and bit's of the structure could 'Collapse' and it'd sorta be a new twist on the Heaven/Hell idea but better and funner, there's so many possibilities with it.

Joe.
24-01-2010, 01:18 PM
Like an organised natural disaster!!

Since it's the last one!

I reckon on the last day they should half flood the house for fun!

wit the housemates in!

Or flood the garden or something,

they dont have to worry about the hosue! :P

Or in the Children's playground, the celeb's still in the Duck pond starts flooding. And at this swimming park in france there was this giant bucket that was filling up, over this child's playground and when it was full it turned over and the water was so much in their and came from such a height that it sorts slapped you, that'd be good, it could wake them with cold water in the middle of the night or something. Maybe the playground could be the new Jail?

BB11UK
24-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Like an organised natural disaster!!

Since it's the last one!

I reckon on the last day they should half flood the house for fun!

wit the housemates in!

Or flood the garden or something,

they dont have to worry about the hosue! :P

Are you forgetting that the house is built in a production studio?!

Braden
24-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Lots of floral patterns.

Brekkie
24-01-2010, 10:02 PM
I feel as though there not making as much effort for the final series,

they should really push the boundarys of tv and make BB11 the BIG BANG ending Big brother needs, i don't want it to be remembered as .. Ratings went down and it finally flopped at BB11

It has to be BB ENDS WITH A BANG!!!

KABOOOOOOM
How can you feel that when we're not even there yet and know nothing about BB11.

Last year they made no effort and paid the price - but CBB has shown it's worth making the effort and going out with a bang, rather than just doing what people expect and winding the show down. They should take BB11 as the opportunity to do the things they've always wanted to do, but never had the balls too.

BB11UK
25-01-2010, 07:32 PM
I just thought...what about a backward house?

We're used to seeing the HMs walk down the stairs and into the main house. But what if the door lead into the garden?

There could be a big doormat that says "Welcome" and then it could be changed to "Goodbye" on an eviction.

BB11UK
25-01-2010, 07:35 PM
"The Invisibility Room"

A small room (like the snug) in the corner of the garden that is big enough to fit 2-3 people.

It could be triangular so that there is just one wall facing the garden, and the wall could be one-sided glass like what is used in the camera runs. The HMs in the garden will see themselves in the mirror, but HMs in the Invisibility Room can see out to the rest of the garden.

BB11UK
03-02-2010, 01:11 AM
Any other ideas?

BigBroFanHere
04-02-2010, 03:43 PM
I think the house should be really nice and modern, no more of this living in hell etc.
A nice big modern kitchen, big american fridge etc.
A bedroom thats on 2 levels, a bedroom where half of it is slightly higher and then a couple of stairs up/down to the next half. The first half has a glass door and wall so you can see in from the rest of the house, the other half has more privacy
A big garden, a decent sized pool, atleast 4 sunbeds, a bbq and an outdoor eating area.
A change on entrance would be good, but i dont see it happening, so a change in stair layout would be good.
A living area & dining area in the main section of the house, nice modern sofas, sleek coloured glass & metal dining set.
A room similar to the snug, but somewhere slightly more hidden maybe a bit like the loft from BB6
If there is to be a prison, it should be somewhere where the prisoner cant have contact with the rest of the house.
A bathroom that is symmetrical, a bath thats also a jacuzzi big enough for 2, 2 showers, 2 sinks and 2 sofas.
A nice diary room with a good big chair, nothing like BB10! a modern absract room, something we really wont expect, and no images of it released before launch night, i think we would all like a surprise.

Mystic Mock
04-02-2010, 04:04 PM
i say do a challenge like total wipeout style they eat there dinner then send on like a dizzy dummies thing and if 3 go im a big brother contestant get me out of here the housemates eat slop for 2 weeks

Smithy
04-02-2010, 04:12 PM
Futuristic

BB11UK
04-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Diary Room Chair idea: Disco ball!

Like the BB8 chair...
http://i45.tinypic.com/2eg4mlk.jpg

But covered in shiny disco-ball style pieces!
http://i49.tinypic.com/2ylperm.png

Captain.Remy
04-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Picture?

Yeah I like the two floors idea and the staircase and the diary room under the stairs (Y) Also a steamy indoor pool would be cool, outside could be like a mad slide crazy swings and a roundabout, (Children's playground themed) but it won't be that easy ;) The Children's play area's cursed and there's like a wooden line around it and when some housemates are playing on it a big barrier can come out of their and trap them in! They'll all be terrified to play on the playgroud, good be fun, there could be a duck pond and chickens in there too!

There was no picture as it was only used when Chris Moyles offered a phone call to John. It wasn't a big room tho but they could definitely do something good with it.

Brekkie
05-02-2010, 11:33 AM
I think the house should be really nice and modern, no more of this living in hell etc.
A nice big modern kitchen, big american fridge etc.
A bedroom thats on 2 levels, a bedroom where half of it is slightly higher and then a couple of stairs up/down to the next half. The first half has a glass door and wall so you can see in from the rest of the house, the other half has more privacy
A big garden, a decent sized pool, atleast 4 sunbeds, a bbq and an outdoor eating area.
A change on entrance would be good, but i dont see it happening, so a change in stair layout would be good.
A living area & dining area in the main section of the house, nice modern sofas, sleek coloured glass & metal dining set.
A room similar to the snug, but somewhere slightly more hidden maybe a bit like the loft from BB6
If there is to be a prison, it should be somewhere where the prisoner cant have contact with the rest of the house.
A bathroom that is symmetrical, a bath thats also a jacuzzi big enough for 2, 2 showers, 2 sinks and 2 sofas.
A nice diary room with a good big chair, nothing like BB10! a modern absract room, something we really wont expect, and no images of it released before launch night, i think we would all like a surprise.

Pretty much agree with that. The snug worked really well this year - perhaps some sort of pool side lounge or something would be good for the summer.