PDA

View Full Version : producers searched facebook in 2009

dentonbb11
16-01-2010, 11:42 AM
it looks like the producers scanned facebook last year to look for housemates,i found something on the net this morning, it looks like an ex army lad from bradford is in the running and here';s the proof. !!!! click this link???

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/local/localbrad/4854872.War_veteran_Carl_in_Big_Brother_bid/

ILoveTRW
16-01-2010, 11:45 AM
BMP cast for the real world on facebook

Patrick
16-01-2010, 11:51 AM
So a soilder is going into Big Brother with one leg?

****ing prick will probley win too, just like they all do with disabilities.

Harry!
16-01-2010, 11:52 AM

Mikey was blind and he didnt win. Same for Verne.

dentonbb11
16-01-2010, 12:11 PM

i would'nt go to the extent of calling him a ****ing prick as our soilders are doing a great job overseas,all i am saying is the bb crew do know what they want or are looking for well before the auditions start, auditions are bulls--t there just there incase they miss someone or someone really does meet what there looking for, i'm in the running this year or should i say at round 5 ie back on sunday, but i know i've more chance of winning tonights lottery than going in that house.!!

dentonbb11
26-03-2010, 04:37 PM
this is happening a girl i know went for for hair doing the other day and was asked if she knew a carl with one leg, she said no as she does'nt why? the hairdresser said she does his aunt's hair and she told her that he has a very very very hint hint good chance of going on big brother this year, he's been all over the uk gettin interviewed and they told him he's what they want and don't plan anything for the summer and they will defo be in touch early/mid may to go away for a few weeks !! how about that hot off the press!

dentonbb11
26-03-2010, 04:39 PM
i'm going to ladbrokes in the morning! just remember where you heard this 1st

Barbie
26-03-2010, 04:47 PM
im sure i heard the soldier with one leg rumour last year?

*mazedsalv**
26-03-2010, 05:04 PM

Same.

Beastie
26-03-2010, 06:09 PM
this is happening a girl i know went for for hair doing the other day and was asked if she knew a carl with one leg, she said no as she does'nt why? the hairdresser said she does his aunt's hair and she told her that he has a very very very hint hint good chance of going on big brother this year, he's been all over the uk gettin interviewed and they told him he's what they want and don't plan anything for the summer and they will defo be in touch early/mid may to go away for a few weeks !! how about that hot off the press!

Interesting..

a bit silly this Carl with one leg telling his auntie how far he has got. Could ruin his chances going in!

Jacob
26-03-2010, 11:05 PM
He will not enter the house. He has gone public and blown any chance he has.

JohnnyBB
27-03-2010, 03:32 AM
He will not enter the house. He has gone public and blown any chance he has.

Jacob Dude Im not sure who your working for But We Over here at hellstreeeeeeeeee are not assed if potential housemates are exposed anymore he still has a chance of entering the big brother house BUT Being this early its more than likely he wont be becoming a housemate.

Patrick
27-03-2010, 09:58 AM
They better not put a ****ing soilder in.

So one leg eh?

He would win because of the sympathy vote.

For once cant we just have a house full of people who can be entertaining and wont stay in becuase people feel sorry for them?

Just like Mikey from BB9.

I personally dont want this soilder going in, and cant see it either.

Its just like every year they rumour two or three people to go in and very rarely they do go in.

Last year around May on here..
Joshwa Plastic, Karly Ashworth and Vinnie Cook were rumoured to go in and only the lovely Karly did.

So hopefully the same will happen this year, you know with the 2 rumoured guys and the 1 fit model.. and the model ends up being a HM Lol

Rob
27-03-2010, 09:59 AM

this

Beastie
27-03-2010, 01:56 PM
I think it would be interesting if a soldier went in but I would not want the soldier to dwell on the sympathy vote. To be honest Mikey didn't dwell on the sympathy vote. He just got on with the experience. He was grumpy lol but no one is perfect!

Just need interesting people. I would like to see a farmer go in to be honest.