PDA

View Full Version : From B'ham to Cardiff!!!!

Doiley
20-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Hi all.

Me and my friend are coming all the way from B'ham to Cardiff to audition. Plus we also are using the country roads as our 125cc motorbikes cnt go on motorway so setting out at 4am.

Does anyone know where we can park? As near to the place as possible.

1000Usernames
20-01-2010, 01:19 AM
Hi all.

Me and my friend are coming all the way from B'ham to Cardiff to audition. Plus we also are using the country roads as our 125cc motorbikes cnt go on motorway so setting out at 4am.

Does anyone know where we can park? As near to the place as possible.

Probably right at the venue, I wouldn't worry too much. Ensure to have a quick browse through the most recent threads to get a better idea of what happens.

Beastie
20-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Lol you are mad going to the auditions on your motorbike. Wouldn't London be closer to you though?

Stacey.
20-01-2010, 10:15 AM
good luck :p

manchester
20-01-2010, 10:18 AM
you must tell them you have come on your motorbike!

Here is another tip try not to get yourself photographed for the paper or on local TV - there is no way BB will want you if you have been on TV in papers talking about wanting to be in the house. (thats what i think anyway)

Doiley
20-01-2010, 08:33 PM
Nar Cardiff is closer and easier to get to. Any advice you can give me be4 i get der?

Why would i have to tell them i came on my bike? Plus if i get thru the first part wud i have to come back the next day, cuz then id av to find a hotel to stay in.

Plus any idea what happens in these different stages, first time auditioning you see.

BB_Auditionee17
20-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Your lucky, there are tonnes of new car parks that have just opened in the center which accommodate bikes which arn't bad prices either.

I'll be going to the cardiff auditions too. See you there and good luck!

jiffy
20-01-2010, 10:56 PM
im sorry but as a motorbike rider even being a 125cc this post seems stupid as you can park easily anywhere and i feel your on a wind up or being really dumb? sorry but true and anyone who rides two wheels will back me up? lol

Doiley
20-01-2010, 11:09 PM
I aint been to cardiff before matey and all i wanted to know if der was somewhere safe and secure to park our bike's as der gona be loads of people der n dnt wnt it knciked while im 100 miles away from home ya know.

jiffy
20-01-2010, 11:20 PM
I aint been to cardiff before matey and all i wanted to know if der was somewhere safe and secure to park our bike's as der gona be loads of people der n dnt wnt it knciked while im 100 miles away from home ya know.

did not mean anything harsh matey' just saying you riding, you should know every car park has allocated motorcycle spots which are never full and you can park in cycle parks on pathways. didnt mean to sound shitty sorry, good luck to you and you friend, we all need it i think lol .

Glasgow Nutter
24-01-2010, 02:13 PM
how did the auditions go?