PDA

View Full Version : I went to the audtions yesterday!

Nicky.
22-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Pictures here - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=10860380&id=847530088#/album.php?aid=377289&id=847530088

Omm <3 it was amazing!

Arrived in Manchester at 10, then wandered to the Opera house... on the way we saw a brand new Rolls Royce parked at the back of a hotel, with a load of press. So we went for a look, but everyone was just standing around, and this girl had an England Football poster with her, so we thought it was a footballer in there.... turns out it was the judges car to get to the auditions!

But we left there, and went to the queue.... waited from half 10 - half 1 ish, got 3rd row on 1st tier (could only get floor with priority... or arrive at 8am!) then Ant and Dec / the judges came on, was epic! Ant and Dec are h i l a r i o u s xD

There were some fab acts, but I'm rubbish with names... will bump this if they're shown!

- Dance group called ICE
- An opera singer called Danny (I think) from Wrexham
- An awesomeeeeee ventriloquist, he was soo funny!
- Few kiddy singers
- Some guy who swallowed stuff, and then coughed it back up. He was soo good - thought it was gonna be gross! He swallowed 5 1p coins, all numbered, and coughed up the one from his stomach that the audience wanted... then he swallowed some liquid, and it made bubbles come out of his mouth! Then finally, he ate a load of sugar, drank some water, then all the sugar came out of his mouth dry. Piers was on the stage with him too, was weird!
- Karate group
- Choir

They all got through (were some more too, I can't remember them all xD)

These didn't get in -
- One man band
- A singer in a sequin outfit
- A cast of 'Oliver' that just danced, and didn't sing, then blamed they had no mics... even though the backing track had the singer on it! haha!
- A rabbit hopping fences, went a bit wrong!

S'about it I think, was such a good day! :D

Oh, add me on FB and I'll accept if you wanna see the pics xx

Tom
22-01-2010, 05:53 PM
I was meant to go today but it was raining and didn't want to get soaked ... glad you had a good time though

Stacey.
22-01-2010, 06:02 PM
cool ;)
I`d love to go someday , haha

Nicky.
22-01-2010, 06:06 PM
Haha! Don't blame ya'! I don't think I'd have gone if it was due to rain!

and you should! Apply for tickets - it's fab! Xx

BigSister
22-01-2010, 06:35 PM
ooh cool Nicky im jealous you saw Ant and dec and Simon
Like the pictures as well

Nicky.
22-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Ant and Dec are amazinggg <3 <3 <3

and thanks! We were only allowed to take them at the start and the end, non of the acts, so that's why they're all the same really! Xx

Jessica.
22-01-2010, 08:24 PM
the link doesn't work

Nicky.
23-01-2010, 10:26 AM
Does for me, but if you're not my friend on FB it won't xD

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/NickyLovesMcFly?ref=profile is my facebook x