PDA

View Full Version : Sophie and Kris?

booo2
25-01-2010, 03:20 AM
Hey all,
Im an Aussie and have just now watched Big Brother 10 UK and loved it, it is much more exciting than the Australian version.
Was just curious, are Sophie and Kris together on the outside now??

Raph
25-01-2010, 06:10 AM
heyy,
don't think so; Kris cheated on her with Karly... i think, hehe or with some girl, the womanizer that he thinks he is :p

bbfan1991
25-01-2010, 01:36 PM
I'm glad NOT to hear anymore of shallow and acting the dumb Sophie:).

Jordan.
25-01-2010, 07:00 PM
Nope he went from Sophie to Karly to Noirin dont know who the hell hes with now, idc :P

Stacey.
25-01-2010, 07:02 PM
dont know.. I didnt like kris anyway :yuk:
but sophie is great! :) she deserves better than Kris

Beastie
25-01-2010, 11:26 PM
I thought Kris shagged Saffia too?

Patrick
25-01-2010, 11:32 PM
No Sophie dumped him while in the house they were like the shortest BB UK Relationship ever.
Glad you like our series, I havent watched many AUS Seasons might give the last BB AUS a try soon since its on Youtube.

booo2
26-01-2010, 10:25 AM
:shocked:
Is this true? Did Kris really hook up with Karly or is that just a rumour?

Im almost at the end of the show now :( and must say that Bea terrifies me! If I saw her walking down the street I would run home screaming!

booo2
26-01-2010, 10:26 AM
No Sophie dumped him while in the house they were like the shortest BB UK Relationship ever.
Glad you like our series, I havent watched many AUS Seasons might give the last BB AUS a try soon since its on Youtube.

The Aus ones arent worth watching at all, theyre quite boring.
And our Big Brother is very very strict, they dont get away with anything at all.....tho we do have BB uncut which was quite good :)

?
26-01-2010, 11:57 AM
He's currently dating my neighbour.

Beastie
26-01-2010, 12:33 PM
He's currently dating my neighbour.

Really? Who is your neighbour?

Jordan.
26-01-2010, 04:53 PM
:shocked:
Is this true? Did Kris really hook up with Karly or is that just a rumour?

Im almost at the end of the show now :( and must say that Bea terrifies me! If I saw her walking down the street I would run home screaming!

It was just a rumour but it is more then likely true.

ahhh i miss watching Bea :joker:

booo2
27-01-2010, 01:18 AM
It was just a rumour but it is more then likely true.

ahhh i miss watching Bea :joker:

awwww nooooo! I thought that he really was into Sophie and assumed they would kiss and make up on the outside :(
Just finished watching the episode where the Housemates got to make a magazine and went thru the publications bb gave to them and wish we got UK gossip over here!!!!!

starry
27-01-2010, 06:54 PM
I'm not sure if the Kris-Karly thing has been proven.

That magazine moment was actually a big turning point. Sophie found out that her family didn't like Kris and that he wasn't that popular on the outside. Then she distanced herself from him and that made her more popular with the public. If it hadn't been for that (and Tom's message about Kris) maybe she would have tried to get with Kris on the outside. But Sophie I think is someone who is easily influenced, as early on in the series for instance she became a follower of Lisa and her gang.

Nicky.
27-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Kris is currently selling his clothes on eBay :L

Angus
27-01-2010, 07:34 PM
awwww nooooo! I thought that he really was into Sophie and assumed they would kiss and make up on the outside :(
Just finished watching the episode where the Housemates got to make a magazine and went thru the publications bb gave to them and wish we got UK gossip over here!!!!!

He upset Sophie when he did an interview on the outside which intimated that he and Sophie HAD done the deed in the house (something she'd always denied). BB sent some magazines into the house so they were able to read gossip about BB in them, and one of the articles had Kris refusing to deny that he and Sophie had sex in the house. She dumped him there and then on tv.:hugesmile:

starry
31-01-2010, 03:27 PM
He upset Sophie when he did an interview on the outside which intimated that he and Sophie HAD done the deed in the house (something she'd always denied).

erm....but she told Noirin she had done 'the deed'. Anyway tabloids and magazines are always sensationalist, it's what they do. I think it was more that she found out Kris was unpopular.