25-01-2010, 04:20 PM
harry potter.

Stacey.
25-01-2010, 04:46 PM
twilight :)
cant stand harry potter.

Jords
25-01-2010, 04:50 PM
I havnt seen Twilight, so this is a bit of an unfair judgement, but I actually love the Harry Potter films so I should still think Harry, and what Ive heard of Twilight, it sounds cheesy.

pinkmichk
25-01-2010, 04:53 PM
both i cant choose i love both in different ways
also you should read the books over the films

Fom
25-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Harry Potter, to be fair I haven't read twilight I just watched half the film (Because I fell asleep), but Harry is more kind of stuff... a very deep story which ends up getting very very dark and has a very strong meaning behind it. Its magical, and as you read the books they grow up with you... it eases you in with the childish first 3 but then they get darker and darker until you get to the 7th which is incredibly dark.

And maybe because they came out as I grew up... its like me and the books grew up together. Amazing.

Chels
25-01-2010, 04:58 PM
twilight is ****ing ****.
and rob pattinson is ewwww

Ninastar
25-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Omfg! How bad is it that I thought you meant the member twilight.

and Its so hard but i think its HP for me.

\PJ/
25-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Harry potter.

Jessica.
25-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Harry Potter!

Vladimir
25-01-2010, 05:20 PM
potter.

Harry!
25-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Harry Potter

Jayson
25-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Harry Potter by a mile.

Firewire
25-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Love both.

But I grew up with Harry. So yeah. Harry Potter.

Princess
25-01-2010, 06:41 PM
I've been reading Harry Potter since I was like 7,I adore it and can still read them all without getting bored. Amazing books.

Stu
25-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Harry Potter. It's an entire world you get sucked into, not just a story. With the newer, more adult films the stigma surrounding admitting to liking it seems to have vanished thankfully. The books, despite the lenght, are also frighteningly easy to read. It all just fits together brilliantly.

Lucius Malfoy would wand the **** out of those Twilight noobz.

Jack_
25-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Haven't seen Twilight, and Harry Potter is Godawful, so neither.

Scarlett.
25-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Yer a wizard Larry

Crazeyduck
25-01-2010, 06:48 PM
TWILIGHT! O_e

Princess
25-01-2010, 06:50 PM
I hope people are basing this on books,rather than films.

InOne
25-01-2010, 06:51 PM

I've read all the books.

Stu
I'm basing it on hair.

Again, Lucius Malfoy.

:lovedup:

Patrick
You cant beat Harry, Twilight Fans think Twilight is the next big thing and will be as big has HP when HP stops soon but it wont.

Twilight will fail for one simple reason.. Well 2..

1. Its **** and basically is a book for dicks.

2. Only little teenaged girls like it for one reason, that ugly peice of **** Robert in it that the girls seem to masturbate over. Thats the only reason Twlight is abit successful, Harry Potter is loved by Children,Teens,Adults of all genders where as Twilight sorry Robert, is loved my pathetic little 13 year old girls with nothing better to do.

So Harry wins all the time, the characters are far better the movie is WAY Better, Harry Potter has been on our screens for years and no one has got bored of it where as Twilight wouldnt be able to do that.

We have grown up with Harry and watched him,Ron and Hermonie grow into adults.

In Twilight the characters are already like 20 so its stupid and running about playing gay little Vampire Games.

So Twilight fans just embarress themselfs.

setanta
25-01-2010, 06:52 PM
Harry Potter by an absolute mile. Twilight is shite of the highest order.

Tom4784
25-01-2010, 06:53 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e2S3N8_vP7Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e2S3N8_vP7Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So by default Harry wins! (or Voldemort Whatever). I love the HP books but I do quite like Twilight as a guilty pleasure (but don't tell anyone! :laugh:)

I voted Harry Potter as they're some of my favourite books.

Twilight
25-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Love both but Harry Potter wins<3

bronaaaa
25-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Only watched Twilight, and I'm halfway through the first book, so HP

Scarlett.
25-01-2010, 10:48 PM

I read all the HP books before the films came out :p (well, before the films for the books came out...if you get me xD)

Princess
25-01-2010, 10:51 PM
I read all the HP books before the films came out :p (well, before the films for the books came out...if you get me xD)

You read the ones you could before the films started? Same. I devoured the books. Just watched the films to see what they were like.

Beastie
25-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Harry Pot Pot.

InOne
25-01-2010, 10:53 PM
You read the ones you could before the films started? Same. I devoured the books. Just watched the films to see what they were like.

The first film was pretty much spot on I thought, missed some bits out but captured the essence well. Although alot seem to miss out great parts of the books.

Scarlett.
25-01-2010, 10:53 PM

Aye, I started reading them ages before the films started, so I got a good headstart :p I love the films, though I havent seen the newest yet

Princess
25-01-2010, 10:57 PM
The first film was pretty much spot on I thought, missed some bits out but captured the essence well. Although alot seem to miss out great parts of the books.

I didn't much mind when they missed bits out,when they started changing stuff around in the later films it really annoyed me. But I suppose it's harder once the books get longer.

Same Chewy! I read the first one really soon after it came out.

Scarlett.
25-01-2010, 10:59 PM
I didn't much mind when they missed bits out,when they started changing stuff around in the later films it really annoyed me. But I suppose it's harder once the books get longer.

I didnt read for about half a year, until I wonder what all the fuss was and I got it out from the library, and I loved it :D since then I bought the rest :D

Sarah.
25-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Cannot stand Harry Potter. The first book bored me to death.

So Twilight :)

InOne
25-01-2010, 11:00 PM

The last few books get pretty dark, they are also alot more gorey lol I doubt they'll be able to capture that in the last one though and they have not really with the others.

Princess
25-01-2010, 11:04 PM
I didnt read for about half a year, until I wonder what all the fuss was and I got it out from the library, and I loved it :D since then I bought the rest :D

My best friend gave me the first one,I love her!

Princess
25-01-2010, 11:04 PM
The last few books get pretty dark, they are also alot more gorey lol I doubt they'll be able to capture that in the last one though and they have not really with the others.

Hopefully it'll be easier cos there's 2 films,rather than 1. I do love how the books got darker,that they grew up with the readers.

MrGaryy
25-01-2010, 11:05 PM
You cant beat Harry, Twilight Fans think Twilight is the next big thing and will be as big has HP when HP stops soon but it wont.

2. Only little teenaged girls like it for one reason, that ugly peice of **** Robert in it that the girls seem to masturbate over. Thats the only reason Twlight is abit successful, Harry Potter is loved by Children,Teens,Adults of all genders where as Twilight sorry Robert, is loved my pathetic little 13 year old girls with nothing better to do.

So Harry wins all the time, the characters are far better the movie is WAY Better, Harry Potter has been on our screens for years and no one has got bored of it where as Twilight wouldnt be able to do that.

In Twilight the characters are already like 20 so its stupid and running about playing gay little Vampire Games.

oh honey stop pretending you;ve read either.

and I like both but ultimately chose Twilight because I find the characters more interesting.

Beastie
25-01-2010, 11:08 PM

Lol Patrick, I love your rants :joker:

InOne
25-01-2010, 11:11 PM
Hopefully it'll be easier cos there's 2 films,rather than 1. I do love how the books got darker,that they grew up with the readers.

Indeed, the first book came out in 97' crazy stuff.

lily.
25-01-2010, 11:14 PM
I missed the HP generation.

But, I am currently reading Eclipse, and really enjoying it.

A lot of people my age and older are reading and have read it, so that blows some of your rant out the water Patrick.

Scarlett.
25-01-2010, 11:14 PM

Aye, plus it completely breaks the format the previous books had

InOne
25-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Aye, plus it completely breaks the format the previous books had

True, I got ridiculously confused during the last two books lol