PDA

View Full Version : Davina Predicts Fresh BB11

Smithy
25-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Davina McCall has claimed that she expects Big Brother producers Endemol to approach the final series "from a different angle".

The presenter, who has hosted every series of the reality show, said that she did not believe the final summer run would be filled with nostalgia and former housemates.

"I think they will probably try and make it fresh. I think they will come from a different angle and do it completely differently," she told DS.

"I have loved the nominations in this celebrity show. I liked the fortune cookies and presents on the bed rather than the usual gather everyone on the sofa for nominations. I'd imagine we'll see more things like that."

McCall also said that she didn not suspect another broadcaster such as Sky1 would pick up the rights to the traditional summer series.

"To be honest. I don't think [Sky1] want it. So that is a non-starter. I don't know who would want to take on Big Brother. It is a big thing to take on," she said. "The celebrity version, someone might do that because it is only three weeks and attracts less controversy than the main shows."

lastchancebb
25-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Of course its Going to be fresh they are never Going to do a theme similar to the past like topsy turvy. there is nothing informative there. As usual she doesn't give us anything.

BB11UK
25-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Yeah I heard one the producers at the auditions saying they were planning to take a lot of it back to the start.

Patrick
25-01-2010, 07:42 PM
"The celebrity version, someone might do that because it is only three weeks and attracts less controversy than the main shows."

I swear to god this is the most pointless pathetic idea ever.

Why the **** would anyone air A SPIN OFF SHOW And not the original show?

Its a retarded idea.
And theres alot of pricks who think this is a good idea but tbh the only reason this celebrity series is good is because its the last and the producers are going all out.
If this wasnt the last no one would give two ****s so taking CBB to another channel is a **** idea.

Its like airing Xtra Factor but Axing X Factor.

Harry!
25-01-2010, 07:50 PM
I swear to god this is the most pointless pathetic idea ever.

Why the **** would anyone air A SPIN OFF SHOW And not the original show?

Its a retarded idea.
And theres alot of pricks who think this is a good idea but tbh the only reason this celebrity series is good is because its the last and the producers are going all out.
If this wasnt the last no one would give two ****s so taking CBB to another channel is a **** idea.

Its like airing Xtra Factor but Axing X Factor.

The spin off show to big brother is little brother or big mouth. Not really Celeb BB.

Just carm down.

Braden
25-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Davina McCall has claimed that she expects Big Brother producers Endemol to approach the final series "from a different angle".

The presenter, who has hosted every series of the reality show, said that she did not believe the final summer run would be filled with nostalgia and former housemates.

"I think they will probably try and make it fresh. I think they will come from a different angle and do it completely differently," she told DS.

"I have loved the nominations in this celebrity show. I liked the fortune cookies and presents on the bed rather than the usual gather everyone on the sofa for nominations. I'd imagine we'll see more things like that."

McCall also said that she didn not suspect another broadcaster such as Sky1 would pick up the rights to the traditional summer series.

"To be honest. I don't think [Sky1] want it. So that is a non-starter. I don't know who would want to take on Big Brother. It is a big thing to take on," she said. "The celebrity version, someone might do that because it is only three weeks and attracts less controversy than the main shows."

The controversy from celebrity big brothers is the reason why Big Brother went downhill in the first place.