PDA

View Full Version : Have you heard back yet?

mountain
25-01-2010, 10:06 PM
:blush: Has anyone who got through to the diary room stage got a call back yet???

Let us know!!

Beastie
25-01-2010, 10:12 PM
yes.

Beastie
25-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Wat really

no lol

lastchancebb
25-01-2010, 10:21 PM
my friend did the diary room stage in Cardiff late sunday. He hasn't heard but i do not think they will hear back until auditions in london and glasgow complete. How long has it taken in the past?and after this stage what is the next stage.

Beastie
25-01-2010, 10:24 PM
I dont know.. I think they will be rang after the London auditions though.. maybe a few weeks after the London auditions so that the producers etc.. can look through the potential applicants properly. The ones they are impressed with the most will get a call back.. and I think have a further discussion with the producers and have debates and stuff with the other potential housemates?

Beastie
25-01-2010, 10:25 PM
i asked rodrigo and seany from previous BBs how long it was until they heard back both said they couldnt say.. they usually talk to me but wouldnt talk bout it

i guess after auditions at some point, I imagnine some top producers book a cinema get some popcorn and look through all the audition tapes and will be like... YES.. NO... MAYBE PILE..

haha, thats how i imagine it :P

Yeah. Seany and Rodders should tell you. They are not on BB any more. I heard Imogen from bb7 knew Rachel before she went in so I bet Imogen gave Rachel some tips. Also Marco from bb5 was friends with Vanessa from bb6 so I think Marco helped Vanessa out.

BB11UK
25-01-2010, 10:50 PM
Yeah. Seany and Rodders should tell you. They are not on BB any more. I heard Imogen from bb7 knew Rachel before she went in so I bet Imogen gave Rachel some tips. Also Marco from bb5 was friends with Vanessa from bb6 so I think Marco helped Vanessa out.

Imogen and Rachel knew each other because Imogen was crowned Miss Wales and Rachel was the runner-up in the same year.

Marco and Vanessa knew each other because they met at the auditions the year before.

A lot of HMs meet each other in the auditions of previous years (BB7 Susie + Nikki, Nikki + Grace, Jayne + Michael).

BB11UK
25-01-2010, 10:54 PM
There was a clip on youtube of the auditions shown on the launch night of BB5 (the process has changed a lot since then) you can see BB9 Rebecca, BB7 Pete and some others. (It's been blocked by Channel4 now).

I'll get some screenshots.

Beastie
25-01-2010, 10:56 PM
There was a clip on youtube of the auditions shown on the launch night of BB5 (the process has changed a lot since then) you can see BB9 Rebecca, BB7 Pete and some others. (It's been blocked by Channel4 now).

Oh has Pete auditioned more than once? I know a few of them have. Rebecca auditioned a few times before going in. Carol from bb8 did as well. I bet quite a few more did too.

BB11UK
25-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Clip from BB5 Kitten's VT.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2a9v493.png

Beastie
25-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Clip from BB5 Kitten's VT.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2a9v493.png

Ahh thanks. Took Pete a few times to get on BB then!

BB11UK
25-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Oh has Pete auditioned more than once? I know a few of them have. Rebecca auditioned a few times before going in. Carol from bb8 did as well. I bet quite a few more did too.

Pete auditioned like for 4,5 and 6 before he got into BB7 (I think).
Lisa auditioned for every BB until she got into BB10.
BB9 Sylvia auditioned for BB8 but didn't get through, so came back for BB9.
BB8 Gerry was a stand-in for BB7 Richard. They wouldn't put them both in because they were too similar.
BB7 Leah and BB6 Kinga both got in on their second time.
BB6 Makosi was asked to be one of the test HMs for BB6 but she said "you either put me in the house, or you don't have me at all" so they put her in (many have tried that since and have never heard from them again).

Beastie
25-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Pete auditioned like for 4,5 and 6 before he got into BB7 (I think).
Lisa auditioned for every BB until she got into BB10.
BB9 Sylvia auditioned for BB8 but didn't get through, so came back for BB9.
BB8 Gerry was a stand-in for BB7 Richard. They wouldn't put them both in because they were too similar.
BB7 Leah and BB6 Kinga both got in on their second time.
BB6 Makosi was asked to be one of the test HMs for BB6 but she said "you either put me in the house, or you don't have me at all" so they put her in (many have tried that since and have never heard from them again).

Lol thanks. Omg I think David from bb10 said he auditioned every year or something?

How do you know all this info?

Btw how far did you get with your BB audition?

Stu
25-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Pete was considered as far back as BB2.
Imogen was in the dry run for BB4.
Marcus was in the dry run for BB9.

BB11UK
25-01-2010, 11:43 PM
How do you know all this info?

I know everything [Insert evil laugh here].

1066gull
26-01-2010, 05:06 AM
errrrrrrrrrrrm what about the other auditions?

why would they ring back people now when they haven't seen everyone first!!!

maybe they wanna represent the whole country, a bit like the beeb does by having every possible ethnicity in their programming

manchester
26-01-2010, 09:50 AM
I don't think I will both going to the London Auditions afterall.. seems from reading here that the people more likely to get in are people that have auditioned in years or have been almost considered in previous years.

Oh well Ill just have to become a celebrity and go in the jungle instead.

mountain
26-01-2010, 11:36 AM
I wish it wasn't the last one, so that when i don't get in I can try and try again.