PDA

View Full Version : Should they do a Reunion Show for BB11?

Patrick
27-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Usually the Sunday after BB Finishes, they do the BBLB Reunion show in the house and the BBBM Reunion show.
On the Final of BB11 should they just leave it there and finish Big Brother UK on that night and let it leave Channel 4 Gracefully, or should they go and do Reunion shows and stuff?

This would of course mean, that the Final Episode of BB On Channel 4 would be hosted by George Lamb..

What do you think?

Jack_
27-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Unless it'll be presented by Davina, or at the very least Dermot, and feature some housemates from the past, then no.

Stacey.
yess, Presented by Davina :D
Perfect.:)

Beastie
I think there should be a reunion show :D

lastchancebb
27-01-2010, 06:04 PM
no on the finale when the housemate that wins comes out all the housemates from series 1 to 10 should line the winners walk and show the best bits of each as they pass each series housemates

Captain.Remy
27-01-2010, 06:05 PM
We'll get a rubbish Big Brother's Big Mouth Special the week after the finale with ex-housemates and stuff. Nothing big.

BB11UK
27-01-2010, 10:01 PM
I think instead of a BBLB or BBBM reunion they should do a Big Brother special.

Hosted by Davina (and maybe Dermot), it could have famous guests and ex-BB housemates. The show will look back at the show, giving a small segment to each series. Interviews could be done by ex-housemates, celebrities, BB team and journalists who talk about the series and certain highlights from it.

And then I think there should be an award ceremony that gives ex-housemates a "Biggy Award" if they win.
Categories could include; Best Quote, Funniest Moment, Funniest Housemate, Best Accident, Best Bitch, Best Fight, Best Task Participant, Sexiest Female Housemate, Sexiest Male Housemate, Best Hunk, Biggest Drama Queen, Best Winner, Best Series (Biggy Award goes to Producer of the series), Best Entrance, Best Exit, Best Diary Room Moment, Naughtiest Housemate (Naughty as in Rude/Sexy), Baddest Housemate (Rule breaker), Best Romance.
The public can vote on the Channel4 website for each category, watching clips of the selected moments.

Patrick
28-01-2010, 06:34 PM
I think instead of a BBLB or BBBM reunion they should do a Big Brother special.

Hosted by Davina (and maybe Dermot), it could have famous guests and ex-BB housemates. The show will look back at the show, giving a small segment to each series. Interviews could be done by ex-housemates, celebrities, BB team and journalists who talk about the series and certain highlights from it.

And then I think there should be an award ceremony that gives ex-housemates a "Biggy Award" if they win.
Categories could include; Best Quote, Funniest Moment, Funniest Housemate, Best Accident, Best Bitch, Best Fight, Best Task Participant, Sexiest Female Housemate, Sexiest Male Housemate, Best Hunk, Biggest Drama Queen, Best Winner, Best Series (Biggy Award goes to Producer of the series), Best Entrance, Best Exit, Best Diary Room Moment, Naughtiest Housemate (Naughty as in Rude/Sexy), Baddest Housemate (Rule breaker), Best Romance.
The public can vote on the Channel4 website for each category, watching clips of the selected moments.

That would be so epic.

OMG It would be like the NTAs only Big Brother lol
I reckon Marcus and Nikki would take a few of those award home :thumbs:

That would actually be amazing your idea, I think it could happen too.
It seems like somthing they would do, so fingers cross.
I heard producers check forums and sites alot, so heres hoping they see that post.

Smithy
28-01-2010, 06:36 PM
I think they should do an show at 9pm hosted by Davina in the house, with all the previous winners and different housemates coming on/off talking about times in the house for the whole 11yrs.