PDA

View Full Version : BBC1 last night told us Nicky had been voted off

kerryhorsmangray
28-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Last night after Ivana was booted off BB, Davina told us that another housemate would be booted off later that night, in another half hour show. Whilst I was waiting for it to come back on I went onto BBC1 news on channel 80 (freeview and pressed my little red button). And there on the screen was The title 'Ivana and Nicky voted off BB. How the hell could the BBC have known when the show hadn't even started?????? and this was a good half hour before the show came back on and live too. Surely then it must have been a FIX????

Also Nicky seemed to sort of know she was going before she was told. Why was she whispering when BB was talking to her in the diary room?? and when asked, was she enjoying herself in the BB house she replied "Yes I've really enjoyed myself" and this was again before they told her she was voted out, surely her reply would have been "Yes I am really enjoying myself".

Did anyone else see it?

Jack_
28-01-2010, 05:58 PM
They practically carried on filming as soon as the first show came off air. It has always been the same.

The crowd has to leave the compound well before 11PM.

Tom4784
28-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Last night after Ivana was booted off BB, Davina told us that another housemate would be booted off later that night, in another half hour show. Whilst I was waiting for it to come back on I went onto BBC1 news on channel 80 (freeview and pressed my little red button). And there on the screen was The title 'Ivana and Nicky voted off BB. How the hell could the BBC have known when the show hadn't even started?????? and this was a good half hour before the show came back on and live too. Surely then it must have been a FIX????

Also Nicky seemed to sort of know she was going before she was told. Why was she whispering when BB was talking to her in the diary room?? and when asked, was she enjoying herself in the BB house she replied "Yes I've really enjoyed myself" and this was again before they told her she was voted out, surely her reply would have been "Yes I am really enjoying myself".

Did anyone else see it?

The second show isn't live as it's against noise laws and stuff to have crowds outside for TV show past 11 if there's any houses nearby or something like that.

kerryhorsmangray
28-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Thank you guys for putting me at ease, I thought I was going mad :o)

Jack_
28-01-2010, 06:00 PM
They shouldn't have announced it before it was broadcast though...surely there's some sort of rule against that?

kerryhorsmangray
28-01-2010, 06:06 PM
Yes they should have waited, I like to shout at the TV and guess who's coming out next LOL