PDA

View Full Version : How will BB11's ratings match up to CBB7's?

Jack_
30-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Will there be an increase in viewing figures like there was this series because it's the last one, or will they be the same as, or even worse than BB10's?

Arneldo
30-01-2010, 01:48 PM
I don't think they'll be as high, but I think BB11 will do better than BB10. think because of it's long duration and - summer BB has a harder time keeping the audience attention.

Stacey.
30-01-2010, 01:51 PM
i think there will be more.. As its the last BB. :)
and it will be advertised a lot :thumbs:

Patrick
30-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Could be alot more ratings this series got about 3 Million a night, BB11 Could get about 4 Million a night or if were lucky.. 5 Million.

This is the last series on C4, Everyone will tune in for it.
Even if you didnt watch since BB7, Or you gave up ages ago.. Im sure alot of the old fans will return to see it go out with a bang.

C4 Will advertise it alot more, I Hope to god they use Billboards.
Hopefully its massive.

*mazedsalv**
30-01-2010, 04:14 PM
IMO, It will be less than CBB7 :( but will be higher than BB10. Its going to 13 weeks long and thats a long time to stay tuned.

I would like to think that everyone will come back for it, but Im not sure.

They MUST have billboards. It will get more attention, bus stops, London centre, schools and colleges (we have a Skins one in our college canteen at the moment), in towns.

XFACTORFAN
30-01-2010, 05:23 PM
I think they will but on last years figure's, simple because this will be the very last one.

BB11UK
31-01-2010, 01:36 AM
I think the media are to thank for a lot of the increase in ratings.

In the past couple of years they have slagged BB and CBB off to the bone, but this CBB they praised it and made the events newsworthy. The public are a passive audience and will see things threw the eyes of the media - if they say it's good they see it good, if they say it's bad - they see it bad.

Fingers crossed the media will back BB11 and Channel4 will pull it's finger out and up the advertising.

Patrick
31-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Its going to 13 weeks long and thats a long time to stay tuned.

Lets hope BB can make it entertaining the entire way.. then the Media will keep writing about it and people will keep watching.

Smithy
31-01-2010, 08:06 PM
IMO, It will be less than CBB7 :( but will be higher than BB10. Its going to 13 weeks long and thats a long time to stay tuned.

I would like to think that everyone will come back for it, but Im not sure.

They MUST have billboards. It will get more attention, bus stops, London centre, schools and colleges (we have a Skins one in our college canteen at the moment), in towns.

This^

Its the last one so they may aswel blow the budget and go all out on trying to make it the best

Brekkie
02-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Well traditionally if CBB does poorly, the following series does poorly - and if it does well, the following series does well.

It all comes down to effort at the end of the day - CBB picked up viewers because for the first time in a couple of years they put the effort in - and it paid off.

I don't buy the argument that CBB's ratings show Celeb BB has legs and the main version has run out of steam - we need to wait and see how BB11 does and whether it gets a similar bounce before that statement can be made.

\PJ/
02-02-2010, 11:23 AM
HOPEFULLY it would be on par otherwise

Evictions:2.2 mil
Launch:7/6 mil
Final:5 mil
HL: 2 mil