arsenalforever
03-02-2010, 01:26 AM
not a eejit or a bimbo who wants to get fame out of it

plus someone who gives their money to a good cause

Kerry
03-02-2010, 03:54 AM
not a eejit or a bimbo who wants to get fame out of it

plus someone who gives their money to a good cause

How it started. With Craig Phillips. Guess we'll never get that true 'innocence' back though. When no one knew what would happen from the show :(

arsenalforever
03-02-2010, 08:47 AM
How it started. With Craig Phillips. Guess we'll never get that true 'innocence' back though. When no one knew what would happen from the show :(

yep it be nice someone who's cool and doesn't go out of his way to hurt people
and who's funny not in a dumb way. Sadly its not going to happen but it would be nice

Tom
03-02-2010, 09:29 AM

They can get the innocence back- the show needs resting and providing no replica formats pop up, it will be a new generation auditioning in 10 years time. For example some of the people who audition these days were about 10 when BB started.

arsenalforever
03-02-2010, 09:33 AM
They can get the innocence back- the show needs resting and providing no replica formats pop up, it will be a new generation auditioning in 10 years time. For example some of the people who audition these days were about 10 when BB started.

and they only go in to get fame which is sad instead of doing it for their Love of BB

Tom
03-02-2010, 09:34 AM
and they only go in to get fame which is sad instead of doing it for their Love of BB

The original housemates only went in for fame ...

Personally I don't care what their motives are as long as they provide a decent series

arsenalforever
03-02-2010, 09:36 AM
The original housemates only went in for fame ...

Personally I don't care what their motives are as long as they provide a decent series

But they don't they either walk out or sit in bed all day.

Chantelle from BB8 did nothing but got fame anyway cause she was pretty

Beastie
03-02-2010, 12:25 PM
I would want to go on BB because I love it and want to be part of it. However once leaving the house I would love to go to free London movie premiers and ****. Maybe try and get a job working for bb. However I would be happy enough to go back to the job I am at now :)

BB11UK
03-02-2010, 10:09 PM
The thing is, in the later series it doesn't matter who you are because you will always be called a fame-wh*re even if you have clearly stated you're not interested in it at all.

If you put one of the BB1 HMs in the later series, like Craig, he would be called a fame-wh*re and a freak, despite the fact he is pretty average. The same way that if they put a BB10 HM in the BB1 house they'd be called "one of the normal people from the first BB".

It doesn't matter who you are, what your reason for going in BB is, or what you do when you get out - you will instantly be given the tag "fame-seeker".

And as for "a normal winner"...the winners haven't exactly all been freaks.
BB1 - Craig (completely average)
BB2 - Brian (a flight attendant who had no intent on being famous)
BB3 - Kate (who only auditioned to see how far she'd get because it was her sister who was planning to audition)
BB4 - Cameron (as boring as paint drying)
BB5 - Nadia (a transexual)
BB6 - Anthony (normal guy)
BB7 - Pete (has tourettes, but is still a decent guy)
BB8 - Brian (thick as pig sh*t)
BB9 - Rachel (zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, sorry - average)
BB10 - Sophie (glamour model)

It's not as if someone like BB6 Kemal or BB10 Angel won it.

Tom
03-02-2010, 10:59 PM
It doesn't matter who you are, what your reason for going in BB is, or what you do when you get out - you will instantly be given the tag "fame-seeker".

I'm really intrigued to know what the public would make of Helen & Paul if that happened in BB11

red
03-02-2010, 11:36 PM
like rachel?

BB11UK
03-02-2010, 11:46 PM
I'm really intrigued to know what the public would make of Helen & Paul if that happened in BB11

They'd be fame-wannabes who are faking a romance to try and get in Heat Magazine and Okay Magazine.

It's quite a messed up world we live in when we question a relationship and accuse them of only doing it for fame. Just look at Katie Price and Alex Reid.

ange7
04-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Normal and intelligent people usually talk through arguments in a considered way. BB producers don't want this... they want super retarded or super psychos with huge egos because they'll over react are make a scene. Imagine your at a restaurant and 2 people at the other table are arguing. Normally they get a little heated but they'll either tone it down in fear of making a scene or one will just leave. Now and then you'll see a couple who don't care who's watching or who they bother...they make a huge fuss that sometimes is hard to watch and sometimes fun. People in the restaurant will look in awe and laugh. That's BB. "Normal" people in BB would be BS to watch for most viewers.

Stacey.
04-02-2010, 06:44 AM
i dont care, really, If they keep the money, or give it away :shrug:
thats Down to them, :)
but, i want someone to win, who is genuine, who makes a good show, and makes BB memorable!!
Also, provides us with entertainment.

Beastie
04-02-2010, 01:10 PM
but, i want someone to win, who is genuine, who makes a good show, and makes BB memorable!!

This.

BB11UK
04-02-2010, 04:25 PM

Absolutely. As long as they are a deserving winner of a show that looks for the best personality and natural entertainer, then it shouldn't matter who they are or what they do after.

arsenalforever
05-02-2010, 08:44 AM
Absolutely. As long as they are a deserving winner of a show that looks for the best personality and natural entertainer, then it shouldn't matter who they are or what they do after.

but the show has been ruined cause we chose awful winners(the public is to blame as much as the producers)

yousoboo!
05-02-2010, 03:49 PM
people who go on BB are either very boring or talentless fame hungry dicks

BB11UK
05-02-2010, 11:39 PM
but the show has been ruined cause we chose awful winners(the public is to blame as much as the producers)

It hasn't been ruined because there are "bad winners" (in your opinion). It has been ruined because of the CBB race row that was blown completely out of proportion by the media and members of the public who didn't even watch it.

BB's biggest selling point was that it was like saying "***** you" to all the politically correct do-gooders and was more controversial than anything because it was completely real.

Now housemates can't so much as raise their voice without getting "can...come to the Diary Room immediately" before being told they have to calm down before they can go back in the house.