PDA

View Full Version : Greg is Winner of Big Brother Australia!

Arneldo
15-08-2005, 03:33 PM
After 100 days, Greg has been named as the winner of Aussie Big Brother's fifth season.

The 23-year-old, from New South Wales, beat bookies' favourite Tim to claim a $AUD 836,000 (£356,000) prize fund in the live final on Monday night.

Greg was one half of the Logan twins, who spent the first week of the series secretly switching places until they were caught out by their housemates. The other half, David, was evicted three weeks before the final.

"It's fantastic actually, it is a good feeling. It's all a bit of a shock," Greg told reporters of his win. "You kind of set yourself in the mood that you're not going to win it, so you're prepared for every outcome."

The prize money will be split equally between both twins.

Amy
15-08-2005, 03:38 PM
I wish we got to see BB Aus!

Arneldo
15-08-2005, 03:44 PM
here is were he found out -

sesamestreetz
15-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Whoa, that's a HUGE prize!

ThaGazBoi
15-08-2005, 04:11 PM
lol i was thinking that

Orliath_2_win
15-08-2005, 10:18 PM
is dat bb better than ours?lolz

JakeyBoy
21-09-2005, 06:04 PM
Yeh it is a pretty big prize. I'm not sure, is our one better than ur UK one? I haven't seen BBUK of course but what do you think?

skelo4eva
21-09-2005, 06:40 PM
its way bigger

Arneldo
21-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by JakeyBoy
Yeh it is a pretty big prize. I'm not sure, is our one better than ur UK one? I haven't seen BBUK of course but what do you think?

I personally think BBUK is better than BBAUS - i think the housemates in Oz get to much contact with the outside world! which is breaking a fundemental rule of big brother.
although i would like to see BBAUS from start to finish - i only read the news on the offical bbaus site and watched the bb clips on there.

JakeyBoy
22-09-2005, 06:02 AM
What do you mean get to much contact? Like in what way?

Legend
22-09-2005, 07:03 AM
OoOoOoOoOoOoO what a twist to put twins in and make them swap places, wud LOVED to of watched that :spin2:

JakeyBoy
22-09-2005, 02:06 PM
yeh it was pretty funny. Logan David first entered the House and Logan Greg went into this small isoloation House. L.D was called to the diary room and his bro entered through the secret door at the back of it brought in my one of the house's ninjas and they swapped clothes (even their underwear which was kinda pointless!) and had 2 minutes to exchange info and den L.G went in and he was so funny. he tried to act so casual, then after L.D fell against a mirror and got stitches (L.G got the exact same bandages so it looked as if it were 1 person) and then his tattoo seemed different one HM said ur probably like a twin or something and those words wrecked it. <---- there! pays to hav sum1 from Oz to tell u bout BBAUS.

Arneldo
22-09-2005, 03:30 PM
It was donr in BBUSA befor it was done in Aus!

And about the contact thing - Your housemates get to much contact from the outside world - like Gretal goes into the house and they can see the camera men occasinaly and this year the public got to ask questions to the housemates and they get mobile phone mesaages and play games with fans of the show! - Ur bb is luxary comperd to the uk one

JakeyBoy
22-09-2005, 04:42 PM
OK. I'll straighten all that out and hopefully you'll see that they don't get too much contact.

Gretel went into the House once so she could be the ringmaster for Friday Night Live: The Prize Fight. The camera men were only there because they had to fil all the action in the Friday Night Games that a camera behind the wall could not do since they cannot run accross an arena or move really fast. The public did not phsically get to ask questions, they were submitted on the site and Gretel read them out. The mobile phone video message happened twice this year and they had to work for them hard (both times a major task/twist) and the game you are talking about was on Big Brother: Uplate (the late night Big Brother show) and was not played by a 'fan' but by a Host from another Channel Ten program. } All of this was in the last week of the show (except the phone game thing which might I add went for half an hour and only one Housemate got to play). C'mon, it's the last week. Cut 'em some slack.

Arneldo
22-09-2005, 05:21 PM
I still dont likr the fact of the camera men and Gretel in the house - i think its a bit silly!

katieee
22-09-2005, 05:24 PM
ive never seen it :s lol

JakeyBoy
22-09-2005, 05:30 PM
OK. You have your opinions. Like I have mine about your BB...