PDA

View Full Version : Eye

Smithy
06-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Which would you prefer another Daniel Eatock (sp??) design BB2-BB10 or a real eye a la BB1 & CBB7

Beastie
06-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Real?

Matt
06-02-2010, 08:41 PM
It doesn't have to be a real eye, but they need to stick with the new designs if BB11 is going to be anything like CBB7.

Smithy
06-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Real?

based on a real eye, like the CBB7 & BB1 where it was an actual persons eye, just with grapgics added

Patrick
06-02-2010, 08:42 PM
The Real eyes are ****, too boring not much you can do with them.

Use Daniel's Eye as at least their creative, people like them and their recongizable in the UK it got to the point where we didnt even have to write Big Brother it was just the Eye showen.

The eye has been with us since 2001, it makes sense for BB to leave Channel 4 with the eye we all know and love.

The Eyes have been amazing over the years, BB8s was nice.

BB9 had the best eye because it was so simple but just that single Red part made it look really effective.
The BB10 Eye was amazing I remember the day it was leaked and we were all wanking over it on here :p

And the BB7 Eye was outstanding too, love the swirls.

Fake Eyes >>>>>>> Real Eyes

The world would be a better place if we were born with eyes designed by Daniel Eatock and not these **** eyes we all have now :(

I think the BB8 eye would look lovely on me.

Patrick
06-02-2010, 08:44 PM
It doesn't have to be a real eye, but they need to stick with the new designs if BB11 is going to be anything like CBB7.

Whats an eye got to do with a series?

The BB8 Eye was great and the series was horrible.
The CBB7 Eye wasnt really fantastic but the series was epic.

Use the fake eyes.

Smithy
06-02-2010, 08:46 PM
The BB10 Eye was amazing I remember the day it was leaked and we were all wanking over it on here :p

speak for yourself :shocked:

Matt
06-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Whats an eye got to do with a series?

The BB8 Eye was great and the series was horrible.
The CBB7 Eye wasnt really fantastic but the series was epic.

Those are just your opinions. I, for one, much prefer the CBB7 eye to the BB8.

The CBB7 eye represented the entire 'Hell Lies In Others' theme. It caught people's attentions and implied that changes were in store. I can guarantee you that the BB10 logo with a star in the middle wouldn't have had the same effect.

If they're going to continue with the changes, then they can't go back to their old ways with the logo as it would undermine any extra effort being put in.

However, that's not to say they have to use a REAL eye - something like the most recent Big Brother Australia logo would work:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/455/bigbrotherlogo2008.jpg

Stacey.
06-02-2010, 09:05 PM
real.:)

BB11UK
06-02-2010, 11:15 PM
I did like the eye used for CBB7 but to be honest, I don't think it matters what eye is used, as long as it's creative like the others (except BB1).