PDA

View Full Version : Saffia Big Brother was responsible for Saffia walking - I'm fuming!

BrooklynFan
09-02-2010, 03:45 AM
Okay I'm months late, I'm only watching the series now, but I am in shock over big Brother broadcasting every word of what Sophia said in private, making Saffia so upset that she left the house because of it!!! They changed the dynamic of the house, on purpose. Why in the world would they do that??? Have they ever revealed word for word to a housemate during the series what has been said behind their backs? I felt so bad for Saffia, she never wouldve decided to leave that day had she not heard word for word what Sophia said. It woudlve been enough for them to just repeat the one line, "I'm voting for her every week." the whole rest of it was so unnecessary.

I'm going to miss seeing Saffia in the rest of the series, she added so much and I think couldve even won it. She only got one nomination that first week, only Sophia's.

And if she wouldve only waited one more day, Sophia wouldve left and the field wouldve been clear for her.

I'm really upset at BB about this!

Okay, vent over. time to go back and continue looking. but i'm shock how manipulative they were, they broke their own rules about repeating things to people!

King Gizzard
09-02-2010, 03:57 AM
she was the creator of that vile clique

bettiepage
09-02-2010, 04:41 AM
Saffia = BB10 biggest fail, and that was quite hard.

*mazedsalv**
09-02-2010, 06:23 AM
That was the best thing they had done in years!!!
They do it all the time in other BB's around the world to create trouble and it did....

Patrick
09-02-2010, 07:06 AM
Agree with salv, was wicked what they done. I love when BB does this.

Arneldo
09-02-2010, 07:50 AM
Saffia obviously wasn't brave or strong enough for the housemate. It was either flew or fight - and Saffia fled, pretty damm quickly. She obviously didn't think her decision through enough and even said on BBBM later in the series that she had regretted her decision.

arsenalforever
09-02-2010, 07:51 AM
i taught it was cause she fancied Kris that she left cause he was hot for Sophie:conf:

Claymores
09-02-2010, 10:36 AM
Saffia was No1 candidate for eviction in all the polls across the net and gambling markets anyway - the most disliked early doors If she hadn't walked she'd have been evicted 1st round.

Only a few sprogs on this fansite liked her but still most disliked front page polls TIBB. She was the most gone i've ever seen on gamblng sites before nominations - 1/11 eviction odds even before nominations took place and she was told a twat by Sophia

Claymores
13-02-2010, 02:33 AM
Now you've watched a few episodes have you changed your mind Brookie? Saffia was awful and truly the strongest EVER candidate I'd seen for evicted 1st.

I was gonna bet an awful lot when she came up at stupidly short odds as was consistently doing 80% across all polls most hated - maybe C4/Endthemall noticed this and wanted the witch gone too as 1st eviction was foregone unless she walked???

Stacey.
13-02-2010, 08:03 AM
Tbh, i really liked Saffia and Sophia :laugh2:
good characters, :)
Saffia shoouldnt have left though :(
she was a bit better than Sophia!

Raph
13-02-2010, 08:42 AM
hated Saffia, and everyone from BB10 bar Hira and Rodrigo..and even they weren't much. but yeah Saffia = one of BB's biggest fails ever :p

Claymores
13-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Tbh, i really liked Saffia and Sophia :laugh2:
good characters, :)
Saffia shoouldnt have left though :(
she was a bit better than Sophia!
LOL wee Stace - you're the eternal loser!

Stacey.
13-02-2010, 01:01 PM

:nono:

Raph
13-02-2010, 01:08 PM

Stace is the best!
But BB10 was a fail =$

BrooklynFan
14-02-2010, 02:12 AM
No, I still wish she'd have stayed.
It's weird, I started disliking Noirin and loving Freddie!
what's with all the facial hair on the guys this year???

BrooklynFan
14-02-2010, 02:17 AM
btw can someone help me out here, what's the deal with only using chalk and chalkboard to write on big brother?

Barbie
14-02-2010, 08:07 AM
BB causes trouble like that all the time, sometimes it works better than others, depends on the housemates and the situation. In this one it kicked off. I thought she left because she liked Kris but Kris liked Sophie?

As for the Chalkboard thing, its just been a 10 year traditions, like the mangle if you know about them having a mangle?

BrooklynFan
14-02-2010, 11:59 AM
I am currently up to July 1, in another day Sree is leaving.I see from wikipedia that Kris was evicted next. WHAT?? I thought everyone liked Kris... oh wait, he wasnt even nominated, it was his own fault. But I'm dreading watching BB post-Kris - what will Sophie and Charlie DO???? What was BB like after Kris left? And how the heck was Karly nominated by almost everyon? I thought she was so likeable!!! I'm dreading watching the new housemates come in, it seems to me almost that after the first five weeks it's gonna go downhill... someone quick reassure me... lol

RocknRoll
14-02-2010, 12:01 PM
Saffia would of been boring without Sophia

Angus
14-02-2010, 12:52 PM
The real reason Saffia left is because she fancied Kris but he had the hots for Sophie. Her ego couldn't handle it.

reece(:
26-09-2011, 11:17 PM
i loved saffia, wish she would've stayed and threw some water over sophia as she was evicted or something :joker: