PDA

View Full Version : Imagine if there were 2 big brother houses next to each other...

Onna
10-02-2010, 08:09 PM
Imagine for a moment that there were 2 Big Brother houses located right next to each other. One of the houses filled with housemates selected by the BB production crew and the other filled with housemates nominated by the public. Both set of housemates kept completely seperate from each other but aware the other exists. Tasks comleted are identical to each household however the best performing house wins the luxury budget. Live streaming available and the ability to see which house is more popular to view. It would be interesting to see how things would pan out. What do you think?

lastchancebb
10-02-2010, 08:22 PM
sorry but bit boring i hate when too much is Going on

Beastie
10-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Umm maybe? Maybe not.

\PJ/
10-02-2010, 08:29 PM
A big budget would be needed to take this on board + BB isn't as popular as it was back in the day it's a good idea but to be done to a high standard it would take alot of effort and would it be really worth it? i don't really think so.

Patrick
10-02-2010, 09:33 PM
No that would be like 26 Housemates

bigbrothermaniac008
10-02-2010, 09:52 PM
I had a similar idea Big Brother:Battle of the Houses?

Onna
11-02-2010, 07:37 AM
It wouldn't have to be on a big budget...that's the whole point. A bit like the second house being an underdog type scenario but it'd be like the People v BB Production. I like the Battle of the Houses title :O).

Too much going on? I don't think enough goes on. Hence HM are half asleep most of the time.