PDA

View Full Version : BB11 Idea

CenT.
11-02-2010, 06:12 PM
Wouldnt it be cool if the big brother house had a cinema screen? It could be cool, Every Friday after the eviction, housemates can take a vote out of 3 - 4 movies they want to watch.

What do you think?

Patrick
11-02-2010, 06:29 PM
Not really, make them have a cinema room yeah but they can go in there to watch the BB Evictees Interview on the Big Screen with popcorn.
I could imagine it now..

'So what did you think of tommy?'
'Oh he was a wanker'
And then Tommy would throw is pop corn at the screen '****!'

BB11UK
11-02-2010, 06:33 PM
Not really, make them have a cinema room yeah but they can go in there to watch the BB Evictees Interview on the Big Screen with popcorn.
I could imagine it now..

'So what did you think of tommy?'
'Oh he was a wanker'
And then Tommy would throw is pop corn at the screen '****!'

Yeah, I agree. But I think only the odd eviction, not all of them. Otherwise they would know the housemates are watching and wouldn't be as honest.

\PJ/
11-02-2010, 06:39 PM
No way it all seems a bit pointless really,waste of time and money.

Beastie
12-02-2010, 12:17 PM
It would be nice to have a cinema screen, or a really big one just to make the house look Flash!

I would like a crazy mad house, with secret doors everywhere, and doors in the floor or something, maybe a bed that pulls out to allow way into a task room, they have never done that,

Or beds that slowly move whilst the housemates sleep?

something crazy ><

Yeah dude like something totally crazy man! HELL YEAH!

Beastie
12-02-2010, 12:24 PM
There needs to be a merry go round :D

Stu
12-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Two hours of no audio and blank shots of the housemates staring at something the camera can't show us?

Yeah, capital idea.

Beastie
12-02-2010, 12:26 PM
They need a gimpified room with lots of sex toys :joker:

Beastie
12-02-2010, 12:29 PM
They also need a torture room like off the Saw films! You can imagine BB turning into JIGSAW!!!! That would be epic :joker:

Beastie
12-02-2010, 12:30 PM
And you have BB's little minion puppet riding round the house on it's red tricycle! :joker:

Stu
12-02-2010, 12:34 PM
I definately agree with the notions being put foward that it should be a very gimmick heavy house. What have you got to loose? Just throw a load of whacky crap in and see what happens. Have madness as the house theme or something.

Beastie
12-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Have you seen that video on youtube where Jigsaw falls off his bicycle! SOOO FUNNY! >< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKFpFmQSeGs

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

wanna play a little game?

JIGSAWW DEAAAAAAAAAD

I would love to play Jigsaw the puppet.

Beastie
12-02-2010, 12:41 PM
I definately agree with the notions being put foward that it should be a very gimmick heavy house. What have you got to loose? Just throw a load of whacky crap in and see what happens. Have madness as the house theme or something.

Yes, madness the theme!! would be great :D Let's freak the housemates out!

Stu
12-02-2010, 12:47 PM
Seriously, just fill the bathroom with hundreds of yellow rubber ducks and fill the store room with about four feet of flour.

Why? No reason. Why not? ... also no reason.

Take note, producers.

Beastie
12-02-2010, 12:50 PM
A jumangi theme.

Beastie
12-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Umm umm umm umm no.

Me no like Jumanji!

I reckon i only got so far on the bb process because i'm good looking?

You think they go for looks?
Also someone similar to someone current,

sara - angelina jolie
jen - cheryl cole

Yeah you may be right.. ooo not very modest are you? How many people have you slept with?