PDA

View Full Version : BB11 Rumours!!!

BB11UK
11-02-2010, 06:47 PM
Some rumours from a few months ago, you may not have seen them.

Okay...BB11 possibilty #1: The Guest
"An idea currently being considered for Big Brother 11 is to introduce temporary guests, as seen on the Australian Big Brother. The idea means that people or celebrities can become temporary housemates; entering the house but not competing for anything.
The idea was first suggested to allow Davina to enter the house. She expressed her interest in the idea of entering the house, but her husband does not want her to stay overnight. The 'guest' idea would allow Davina to do this. It would also allow celebrities to enter for just one day, or upto a week, without them participating in the Celebrity edition.
By allowing celebrities to enter the house, it should give the media a reason to talk frequently about the show and increase public interest. Celebrities such as Robbie Williams are big fans of the show, but would not be willing to enter as a housemate on the Celebrity version. By introducing the guest idea, it would allow someone such as Robbie to enter the house without becoming a housemate.
The idea would also allow ex-housemates to return to the house temporarily. Producers are aware that a number of fans are disappointed there was never an "All Stars" edition, but the guest idea could allow the public to see some of their favourite housemates return.
Finally, the 'guest' idea would also allow friends and family of the housemates to temporarily enter the house. Fans were upset when the producers entered friends and family as full housemates, feeling it was unfair to all the people who auditioned. It could also be a great way to see who is being fake and who is not; their family and friends will make them show their true colours."

BB11 possibilty #2: The All-Seeing Eye!
"Fans are pleading for more twists and secrets in Big Brother 11. One idea being considered is to have 'The All-Seeing Eye'.
There will be a small hide-away such as the Big Brother 5 snug. On the wall opposite the seating area there will be a mirror. However, the mirror is in fact a television screen. When a housemate voluntarily enters the Diary Room, the mirror will change into a TV screen; allowing which housemate(s) are in the room to see everything the housemate is saying. The housemates will not be told about it - it is something that needs to be discovered. Once/if discovered, the housemate(s) can then choose to keep it between themselves or tell the rest of the house. The public will know it as "The All-Seeing Eye", but the housemates will have no idea it exists unless it is discovered. The mirror will be in the shape of an eye, or the mirror will be in the centre of an eye feature."

BB11 possibilty #3: Missions Upon Entering inc. "The Player".
"The producers want Big Brother 11 to be huge from start to finish. In order to do this, they need an interesting Launch Night twist. One suggestion is that upon entering the house, the housemates will be directed to the Diary Room where they will then be given a secret mission. They will be made to believe they are the only one, when in fact every housemate will have one. The missions could be as simple as a straight housemate having to tell and convince the others he is gay, pretending to be a nationality they're not or being given a suitcase by Big Brother full of items that are not theirs but must convince the others that they are, but the most exciting mission is the possible introduction of "The Player" - an idea used in various other Big Brothers around the world.
The Player is a housemate who is controlled by the public. As it is a secret mission, the other housemates will not know they are The Player and will think it is genuinely them doing or saying whatever it is the public choose for them."

BB11 possibilty #4: Bigger Than Ever.
"Fans are wanting this final series to be the biggest ever. Producers are considering increasing the length of the show, only by about two weeks, but it will allow there to be more housemates in the series.
Producers are also considering making the house the biggest so far. There is also talk of having a possible second floor or a lifted room."

I remember seeing this a while ago, and it's where I decided I really liked the "secret mission upon entering" launch twist.

Patrick
11-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Very old news.

Beastie
11-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Yay more housemates.

Glenn.
11-02-2010, 08:27 PM
I hate Big Brother rumours with a pasison. I can't see the point in anyone getting excited over BB rumours, they always turn out to be nothing more than they are...RUMOURS

Beastie
11-02-2010, 08:28 PM
I hate Big Brother rumours with a pasison. I can't see the point in anyone getting excited over BB rumours, they always turn out to be nothing more than they are...RUMOURS

I love the rumours and anticipation!

Glenn.
11-02-2010, 08:33 PM
I love the rumours and anticipation!

I know the rumours help build the hype up, but most come from the Daily Star, with the rumour not worth the paper its printed on.

kjtnation
16-02-2010, 12:30 PM
Very old news.

Your very old news.