PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother's Voice

_Seth
11-02-2010, 08:05 PM
So, since BB8, Big Brother has had more personality shining through his voice. I'd like that to STOP. :)

I much preferred it when BB had a cold, one-toned and no mercy type chilling voice. Remember when BB called Alex to the diary room (BB9)? It was a strict, harsh voice. :) I'd love to have it back. NO personality shining through. And NO chirpiness when BB gives someone a secret task. (Part of the reason I hated the tree of temptation's voice.)

ILoveTRW
11-02-2010, 08:07 PM
yes there is one voice in particular that aways sounds extremely sympathetic

Firewire
11-02-2010, 08:07 PM
There are more than one Big Brother voices.

There's the task guy, with the sense of humour. Plus did Tree of Temptation.
Serious guy.
Serious woman.
Normal woman.
Other guy.
Other woman.

Patrick
11-02-2010, 08:08 PM
It was BB9 when he got a personality actually.
Its wicked, I love it.
Hes so funny now, BB9 and 10 were so funny to watch when BB would talk to the HMs in the Diary Room Like they were in a pub.

But perhaps in BB10 Marcus,Siavash and Halfwit used this and didnt respect him as much as HMs use to.

Harry!
11-02-2010, 08:09 PM
I miss the Sexy Big Brother voice from CBB4. One of my fave BB voices.

_Seth
11-02-2010, 08:09 PM
There are more than one Big Brother voices.

There's the task guy, with the sense of humour. Plus did Tree of Temptation.
Serious guy.
Serious woman.
Normal woman.
Other guy.
Other woman.
Yeah, the task dude is the worst! They should only have the serious guy and woman.
Its wicked, I love it.
Hes so funny now, BB9 and 10 were so funny to watch when BB would talk to the HMs in the Diary Room Like they were in a pub.

But perhaps in BB10 Marcus,Siavash and Halfwit used this and didnt respect him as much as HMs use to.

That's exactly what I didn't like.

ILoveTRW
11-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Its wicked, I love it.

Actually BB5s BB had a personality

Glenn.
11-02-2010, 08:30 PM
I want our Big Brother's voice to be like BB's voice in the Austrailian BB's (R.I.P)

kjtnation
15-02-2010, 09:22 AM
I hate all the BB voices.

Stacey.
15-02-2010, 09:26 AM
i absolutely love all the different BB voices :D

Jords
15-02-2010, 09:32 AM
I have no problem with a bit of personality coming through by the voices. :)

Stu
15-02-2010, 09:36 AM
Witty Big Brother has provided some of the best moments. Nothing at all wrong with a bit of colour.

And Paddy, the BB9 obsession is wearing a little thin. Big Brother had personality years before BB9.

Patrick
15-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Actually BB5s BB had a personality

Cant remember it.

Beastie
15-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Cant remember it.

I don't think you were born then Patrick. bless :)

Patrick
15-02-2010, 10:49 AM
And Paddy, the BB9 obsession is wearing a little thin. Big Brother had personality years before BB9.

LOL
Sorry, But that is actually when I can remember it having personality, BB8 was that dull its hard to remember most of it.

BB5 I was too young and im gona have to rewatch it to see the personality of BB that ILoveDC was talking about.

Patrick
15-02-2010, 10:54 AM

I was, it was my first series and I just sort of watched the last few weeks, I remember Mitchell and Stu under the table, and Nadia winning, and Stu being evicted but thats about it.

BB11UK
15-02-2010, 01:21 PM
I was, it was my first series and I just sort of watched the last few weeks, I remember Mitchell and Stu under the table, and Nadia winning, and Stu being evicted but thats about it.

Mitchell? I wasn't aware Michelle was a man, I thought that was Nadia.lol.

DigitalSid
17-02-2010, 09:17 AM
Big Brother Australia's diary room voice was the best, more Orwellianish, in keeping with the format's roots.

DigitalSid
17-02-2010, 09:19 AM

Catty.

BBitterLemons
17-02-2010, 04:35 PM
Mitchell? I wasn't aware Michelle was a man, I thought that was Nadia.lol.

Funny (NOT)

Barbie
17-02-2010, 05:19 PM
i like the personality thing, sometimes it makes moments funny, and generates a response from housemates that we wouldn't get with serious BB all the time.

lastchancebb
17-02-2010, 06:32 PM
bitter lemon are you so bitter at life as your face looks like You've been sucking on a lemon. Poor thing stay at your computer society can do without your hideous presence

*mazedsalv**
17-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Not really, BB5-BB7 is when BB was at its strictist, with BB5 being the most, his voice when countdown to someone leaving was scary.

But in the early series, teh voice was as humourous as it is now, in BB3 for example when BB kept getting the HM wrong on who wanted the headache tablets, and when Alex said he strained too much going to the toilet giving himself a headache, you can hear the voice giggling in the background.

It was only 3 BB series where BB was very strict.

BB1-BB4, the voice was human like, BB5-BB7 it was strict, BB8 was a bit more humorous ("And who is Chanelle?"), BB9-CBB7 it had more character... with The Tree voice being teh cheekiest BB voice ever.

However BB had to be very serious on 3 occasions of BB8, one was Emily's ejection, another was Gerry being evicted by the Guru's and the last being the noms talk in the last week when BB got very very mad.

JohnnyBB
19-02-2010, 06:33 PM
i loved BB7 Voice she sounded like a strong old lady speshly that night of the golden ticket her voice was amazeinggg!!