PDA

View Full Version : BB "Top Boss" Video

bigbrothermaniac008
15-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted but found this video on the Sky website with two of the top bosses in creating BB, Check it out! http://tv.sky.com/big-brother-wants-you

BB11UK
15-02-2010, 02:24 PM
My friend is sat here cracking up because Katy Smith says "year" like "yeah" the same as me.lol.

lastchancebb
15-02-2010, 02:49 PM
i dont think they have anything planned yet ha

Ronaldinho10
15-02-2010, 07:02 PM
That Katy smith auditioned me :D

lastchancebb
15-02-2010, 07:14 PM
no she didn't she wasn't doing interviews! LIAR

Ronaldinho10
15-02-2010, 07:16 PM
interview then whatever trust me a seen her

lastchancebb
15-02-2010, 07:20 PM
she wasn't doing interviews was looking over things and doing other tasks.your up to your eyeballs in bull****

Ronaldinho10
15-02-2010, 07:26 PM
Believe what you want in my first interview her and another guy were doing the interviews a didnt know who she was untill a seen that vid

Beastie
15-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Charasmatic individuals they are allegedly looking for.. interesting..

Beastie
15-02-2010, 07:44 PM
They want fresh exciting new housemates.

Beastie
15-02-2010, 07:48 PM
They have got some really exciting tasks, twists and turns for this year.

lastchancebb
15-02-2010, 07:55 PM
I think everyone they put in they would claim they where charismatic and exciting. If they looking for new and interesting they gonna need to look hard

lastchancebb
15-02-2010, 10:14 PM
i saw the guy looking at the groups during warm ups and interesting facts and even in the room when filling short applications.

Ronaldinho10
15-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Was that guy interviewing? Because i think somebody like him interviewed me, A guy who looked similar anyway

surely cant be as it seems lastchance is the only person in here that knows a thing :conf:

lastchancebb
15-02-2010, 10:35 PM
I'm not arguing i know what i know

bigbrothermaniac008
15-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Do you think they do secret tests,

like send some guy past with food, to see how you act?

and ... OMG! i JUST REALISED!

1st someguy went past with a buffet, and we stole food from it, then one of the ppls with the head pieces randomly offered me a cake. You reckon these are phsycology tests? Like secret ones?

REALLY? wouldnt suprise me, But I was seeing everything they said or did as a test of some sort, I was on guard all day!

They have insiders in the queue dont they?

lastchancebb
15-02-2010, 10:47 PM
No tosser. But i do know katy smith and david marlowe weren't in the rooms on callback days. One of my friends friends is part of the bb crew.

lastchancebb
15-02-2010, 11:01 PM
don.t need to Wank your mum does it for me.

lastchancebb
15-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Haha she just yanked me off nothing for her! Haha.

Ronaldinho10
15-02-2010, 11:16 PM
well a can assure you ur mate is either lying to u or is wrong as i didnt know who that katy smith woman was but i can assure u her and a different guy interviewed me

lastchancebb
15-02-2010, 11:23 PM
well agree to disagree then

Ronaldinho10
15-02-2010, 11:25 PM
well agree to disagree then

well a will agree your wrong :D

lastchancebb
15-02-2010, 11:26 PM
so if i knew when the call backs where you would want to know

Ronaldinho10
15-02-2010, 11:30 PM
so if i knew when the call backs where you would want to know

if its coming from the same source that the info about katy smith is then naw its kl u can keep it to yourself

lastchancebb
15-02-2010, 11:33 PM
I know it wasn't katy and if anyone else wants to know pm me.

lastchancebb
15-02-2010, 11:36 PM
I know. I know when the calls are coming but i dont know if i'm gettin one

Ronaldinho10
15-02-2010, 11:38 PM
ive pmed you

bigbrothermaniac008
15-02-2010, 11:48 PM
I know. I know when the calls are coming but i dont know if i'm gettin one

How could you possibly know?

BBitterLemons
15-02-2010, 11:49 PM
she wasn't doing interviews was looking over things and doing other tasks.your up to your eyeballs in bull****

Er I see no reason why she wasn't, Mr Marlowe was..

BBitterLemons
15-02-2010, 11:51 PM
lastchancebb talks more **** than a labour minister, please pay him no mind.

bigbrothermaniac008
15-02-2010, 11:59 PM
lastchancebb talks more **** than a labour minister, please pay him no mind.

I find it funny on this forum, how about 30% of people "claim" to know someone who works for endemol or channel 4. If we've been through the audition process and know what happens then fair enough, but when people make up rubbish, it's kinda twisted.

lastchancebb
16-02-2010, 12:00 AM
we shall see

BBitterLemons
16-02-2010, 12:02 AM
I find it funny on this forum, how about 30% of people "claim" to know someone who works for endemol or channel 4. If we've been through the audition process and know what happens then fair enough, but when people make up rubbish, it's kinda twisted.

My sentiments exactly, it's all rather weird really isn't it? Claiming to have knowledge you don't and knowing people you don't.. and all for what? It won't bolster your chances and it won't get you anywhere.

Whats more is, they're stupid for thinking that their lies are so palatable when there are genuine, non-compulsive liars who have been through the process and know what is what. The funniest is when you see people giving advice on timescales and how the production team assemble their cast when in actuality they have no clue whatsoever. Hysterical.

BBitterLemons
16-02-2010, 12:04 AM
we shall see

Thats the biggest cop out available isn't it?

" We shall see "

Get your head down because nobody is falling for it.

bigbrothermaniac008
16-02-2010, 12:07 AM
My sentiments exactly, it's all rather weird really isn't it? Claiming to have knowledge you don't and knowing people you don't.. and all for what? It won't bolster your chances and it won't get you anywhere.

Whats more is, they're stupid for thinking that their lies are so palatable when there are genuine, non-compulsive liars who have been through the process and know what is what. The funniest is when you see people giving advice on timescales and how the production team assemble their cast when in actuality they have no clue whatsoever. Hysterical.

Exactly, We can give a timeline from previous years, but this is a new year and they may wait longer to call back, or call back sooner, they will want the best pool of Hm's so this year they could be more thourgh.

As soon as someone gets a callback, we will all know about it, believe me.

lastchancebb
16-02-2010, 12:08 AM
i've told a few people on the forum so when i'm right hopefully they will post what i wrote and you can eat humble pie.

bigbrothermaniac008
16-02-2010, 12:12 AM
i've told a few people on the forum so when i'm right hopefully they will post what i wrote and you can eat humble pie.

Private message me, And if your right I will offer my apologies..

BBitterLemons
16-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Exactly, We can give a timeline from previous years, but this is a new year and they may wait longer to call back, or call back sooner, they will want the best pool of Hm's so this year they could be more thourgh.

As soon as someone gets a callback, we will all know about it, believe me.

I got calls in BB9 and BB10 in completely different months so although I have an idea, I know nothing as fact and wouldn't pretend to do so either.

Exactly, the year I went into the test house (BB9) I'd been all over DigitalSpy blabbing step by step (undercover naturally) and I have only ever met 1 person, who was from DS, that could give me an identical step-by-step account. Odds are most people on these forums don't ever really get that far but there are some and so it is always well to have a good read because you might just be getting top-notch info.

I'd say the next 4 weeks are crucial for any hopefuls, thereafter you might as well become resigned to the fact that its indefinitely over for you and just anticipate catching the last ever show this summer!

BBitterLemons
16-02-2010, 12:15 AM

Prove it. My inbox awaits your reveal.

BBitterLemons
16-02-2010, 12:20 AM
Yeah.. didn't think so

lastchancebb
16-02-2010, 12:27 AM
i've told a few people i'm not even Going to gratify your rudeness with a reply. So when i'm right we'll talk

bigbrothermaniac008
16-02-2010, 12:29 AM
I got calls in BB9 and BB10 in completely different months so although I have an idea, I know nothing as fact and wouldn't pretend to do so either.

Exactly, the year I went into the test house (BB9) I'd been all over DigitalSpy blabbing step by step (undercover naturally) and I have only ever met 1 person, who was from DS, that could give me an identical step-by-step account. Odds are most people on these forums don't ever really get that far but there are some and so it is always well to have a good read because you might just be getting top-notch info.

I'd say the next 4 weeks are crucial for any hopefuls, thereafter you might as well become resigned to the fact that its indefinitely over for you and just anticipate catching the last ever show this summer!

Yeah, if there is'nt a call by the end of march, it proberly wont happen.

If I dont get a call I dont mind, I just get to watch potentially the "final" BB.

BBitterLemons
16-02-2010, 01:24 AM
i've told a few people i'm not even Going to gratify your rudeness with a reply. So when i'm right we'll talk

What the hell does what you've told other people mean to me? All I've heard is claims of inside knowledge and yet you show me nothing. Again, another cop-out. I'm starting to dislike you

lastchancebb
16-02-2010, 01:51 AM
i don.t care what your starting to do i've told people who i usually pm about when they will get a call why would i give this information to people and make you try to believe me you can just wait in the dark and when i'm right the people i've told can post the messages i've sent them. Now go squeeze some lemon in ya eye you bitter cow

Beastie
16-02-2010, 12:14 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Potential housemates at war.

bigbrothermaniac008
16-02-2010, 12:52 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Potential housemates at war.

HAHA, last year I was in an argument at auditions, because this bloke made a comment about me :shocked: so had to go round again LOL

BBitterLemons
17-02-2010, 02:54 AM
i don.t care what your starting to do i've told people who i usually pm about when they will get a call why would i give this information to people and make you try to believe me you can just wait in the dark and when i'm right the people i've told can post the messages i've sent them. Now go squeeze some lemon in ya eye you bitter cow

Do you have a history of pathological lying??????

lastchancebb
17-02-2010, 08:18 AM
i'm not lying. The end

bigbrothermaniac008
17-02-2010, 02:10 PM
oh dear me, I think this should be end of the argument, LOL.

However I do place my bets that they will start... in the first week of march :O

lastchancebb
17-02-2010, 02:40 PM
i got a feeling i'm gonna get one good luck poss hm

bigbrothermaniac008
17-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Good Luck to all Tibb members who get one.. :)

BBitterLemons
17-02-2010, 05:36 PM
i'm not lying. The end

Isn't that response of somebody who is a liar when asked if they're lying?
Yup, yup.

BBitterLemons
17-02-2010, 05:37 PM
i got a feeling i'm gonna get one good luck poss hm

Why would you have a 'feeling' when you're in the know? LOL

mhmmmmm hahahaha.

BBitterLemons
17-02-2010, 05:40 PM
B-b-busted!

lastchancebb
17-02-2010, 07:24 PM
no i never claimed i'd know if i would get a call i said he is low on the bb chain as if i would ask him to ask using my name. your pretty inexperienced at this game aren't you.its the 2nd year i'm waiting on a call just missed out in 09 Can't wait to get in and have you sitting at home.

BBitterLemons
18-02-2010, 05:39 AM
no i never claimed i'd know if i would get a call i said he is low on the bb chain as if i would ask him to ask using my name. your pretty inexperienced at this game aren't you.its the 2nd year i'm waiting on a call just missed out in 09 Can't wait to get in and have you sitting at home.

Lmao of course you just missed out! Thats why you were giving ridiculous timescales in the other thread about when to expect a callback! HAD you been an auditionee last year who progressed to the later stages you would know that they were all called back between feb and first week of march. We were in with psychologists by the third week. You poor, poor, pathetic little compulsive liar, you won't be going on this year and I would bet my life on it. Anybody that had 'just missed out in 09' would not be so bloody clueless.
You'd think you could make up a more convincing little tale but then again, what do I expect from a character that can't distinguish the difference between 'your' and 'you're' *shakes head*

I'll be laughing on the inside when the show launches and you're still at home, behind your computer screen pretending to have 'just missed out' again.

lastchancebb
18-02-2010, 10:15 AM
we shall see. all truths and when each and every one is right you can sit there having missed out again.

BBitterLemons
18-02-2010, 04:41 PM
So never then? Okay.

lastchancebb
18-02-2010, 05:04 PM
I'm Going to get in you watch me go! If you think i have no connection pm me your name and i'll ask my source saying *insert name here*was asking when callbacks are. That way your putting your money where your mouth is rather than just shooting it off

2010..BB
18-02-2010, 05:46 PM
this is getting sad now, their are possibly 3 liars in every 5 people in this forum... most of us here are still in the running right now BUT, im not going to believe one person when they claim to get a callback which will be around March 3rd... Im expecting the lies to be around that time
cant wait

lastchancebb
19-02-2010, 01:26 AM
What info you get on the callbacks i only know dates nothing more atm. How did you find the 3 ppl

lastchancebb
19-02-2010, 02:50 AM
I had similar in 09. Except it was blue umbrella and met at diff place. I guess 10 was different because of online auditions did they say how many people were at the hotel stage last year?

lastchancebb
19-02-2010, 03:35 AM
so 1 in 5 will get a call based on last year estimate. If 100 there that is 10 gprs of 10 that's not bad just hope there were s h i t t y other people

lastchancebb
19-02-2010, 04:57 AM
lots of disabled people people with dread locks old people and social misfits. And me.

lastchancebb
19-02-2010, 10:57 AM
totally agree

BBitterLemons
19-02-2010, 10:30 PM

NAH

you're full of ****.

BBitterLemons
20-02-2010, 02:26 AM
I had similar in 09. Except it was blue umbrella and met at diff place. I guess 10 was different because of online auditions did they say how many people were at the hotel stage last year?

if you get a call back do they pay expenses. I.e a night in a hotel? Would be a nice weekend i've never been to london

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130713&page=2

In the above thread you say you've never been to London, i.e. the secret auditions AND you're asking information on whether they pay for a night's stay at hotel... indicating clearly that you're clueless! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I think our first fraudster has sold themselves out. So much for secret-insiders too, hey?

lastchancebb
20-02-2010, 03:10 AM
there is a reason for that if i don.t get a call back i'll explain alot of my information is contradictory to throw bb hunters off as i know they troll the forums

lastchancebb
20-02-2010, 03:33 AM
i change information constantly about my experience i'd be silly not too. Like at the beginning i said my friend got through i didnt etc.

BBitterLemons
20-02-2010, 04:23 AM
i change information constantly about my experience i'd be silly not too. Like at the beginning i said my friend got through i didnt etc.

Theres a difference between concealing information and lying. If you were trying to keep it secret you wouldn't have mentioned it second time round, would you?

Nutter.

bigbrothermaniac008
20-02-2010, 03:30 PM
I would just like to say that the "BBitterlemons" and "Lastchancebb" argument has been the highlight of my week ha! So funny.

You two should go in the house and fight it out ;)

lastchancebb
20-02-2010, 05:37 PM
i'd love to get in and give a signal when that bitter excuse for a human is at home watching

2010..BB
20-02-2010, 06:23 PM
yes im a BB hunter, my name is mark. Im looking at your stamps and i will reckonise those hands.... Your game is up, wave goodbye to a once in a lifetime summer

bigbrothermaniac008
20-02-2010, 06:54 PM
yes im a BB hunter, my name is mark. Im looking at your stamps and i will reckonise those hands.... Your game is up, wave goodbye to a once in a lifetime summer

Dude, Your not a headhunter! You must be a Comedian. NOT.

BBitterLemons
20-02-2010, 11:07 PM
i'd love to get in and give a signal when that bitter excuse for a human is at home watching

Oh give it up you clown. You've been EXPOSED as a LIAR, deal with it. We've got you and not any amount of lies is going to counter whats been seen.

Yeah you'd love to get in but you won't. Why? I think your pathological lying indicates some sort of mental unbalance and if you really had a genuine chance, I doubt you'd ever come on here telling these ridiculous tales.

Now let me guess what the response will be

" we shall see ", " U will know wen your at home n im on the show " etc

Ha!

BBitterLemons
20-02-2010, 11:12 PM
I would just like to say that the "BBitterlemons" and "Lastchancebb" argument has been the highlight of my week ha! So funny.

You two should go in the house and fight it out ;)

Hahaha, well I'm glad somebody is enjoying this! I'm getting really pissed off at the stupid lies that guy is telling everyone. It is one thing for him to delude himself (lets face it, it cant be that hard; he's a moron) but to lie to a whole forum of people for reasons unbeknown to me... pisses me the **** off.

bigbrothermaniac008
21-02-2010, 12:05 AM
Hahaha, well I'm glad somebody is enjoying this! I'm getting really pissed off at the stupid lies that guy is telling everyone. It is one thing for him to delude himself (lets face it, it cant be that hard; he's a moron) but to lie to a whole forum of people for reasons unbeknown to me... pisses me the **** off.

I can tell its annoying you, but He's not backing down..

The amount of people who have "BB insiders" and they dont really, theyre just going off what they have read off the forum etc.

It is annoying, But Hey Ho! Theres more important things in life than Biased BB producers taking over our lives waiting to see if we get a call :P

Good Luck and Hope you get a call.

lastchancebb
21-02-2010, 04:48 AM
i will get a call and as soon as i do i'll be off here and you will be wishing you were me. Don.t hate me cause you ain't me. Can't wait. I'm sure i'll get a call. Well confident. They ain't lies just versions of the truth. Lucky bb saw potential cause i ooze charisma and charm and i am pretty much a certainty for bb.

lastchancebb
21-02-2010, 10:32 AM
lol thanks i just want in to rub it in lemons face.

bigbrothermaniac008
21-02-2010, 12:55 PM
If you dont get a call, you will be devestated, and I really wouldnt want to be you if that happened. You'd be a psychologists dream ;)

bigbrothermaniac008
21-02-2010, 01:05 PM
I know, its best not to think about it otherwise it will be killing you. But when ever I check out this site it reminds me again, which is annoying.

Surprises are the best, if I get through I'd be extatic. And it would be a chance to do better this year!

bigbrothermaniac008
21-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Oh yeah I can remem you mentioning the show somewhere else on the site.

I dont mind if I dont get a call, I would be great if I did!, But if not I get to watch possibly the last ever series of my favourite programme sooo.... win both ways :)

bigbrothermaniac008
21-02-2010, 01:38 PM
I Know, I'm quite similar, but I can be deviant and I'm not sure if I had chance to show that.
I know for a FACT they have never had anybody like me before.

Oh well time will tell..

bigbrothermaniac008
21-02-2010, 01:46 PM
They "claim" they dont know what they're looking for - which obviously is a liar

Good Luck too!

2010..BB
21-02-2010, 04:01 PM
bb maniac is a liar, he got to stage 2

lastchancebb
21-02-2010, 05:15 PM
how do you know?

2010..BB
21-02-2010, 05:17 PM
your a lying to55er

lastchancebb
21-02-2010, 07:11 PM
this conversation has lost me

2010..BB
21-02-2010, 07:25 PM
sorry i didnt mean you..... he just is, read everything hes wrote on the forums and you can see he is
soz

lastchancebb
21-02-2010, 07:33 PM
no problem

bigbrothermaniac008
21-02-2010, 10:03 PM
bb maniac is a liar, he got to stage 2

This dude is here to make enemies,

Think what you like, your nothing to me :)

This entire thread has lost me too!

CutToTheChase!
21-02-2010, 10:42 PM
I guess part of it will be quite gutting like, when you know you havent had a call back and thats the Big Brother dream over. It seems there are alot of people on here who are waaaaaay too involved